PDA

View Full Version : i dont have my pmu 6 guild

surfpikachu
05-01-2012, 10:57 PM
i had a pmu 6 guild on my character called prog4mez i dont have it but i want it moved to my surfpikachu character i dont remember the name of the guild im going to say what i want it to be named cause i use to have a guild in pmu 6 i want the name of the guild to be if u put it on my surfpikachu char Death Inferno

Luli
05-01-2012, 11:12 PM
We don't give compensation for guilds anymore. Besides, all PMU6 guilds were erased.

Now you have to make a guild by getting Master rank in-game. You can get Master rank by doing missions. You also need 100,000 Poke to make a guild.

wacko
05-21-2012, 08:27 AM
what luli said is true. im not trying to be rude here but the way you said it did sound demanding. understandable about not remembering certain things.

i want it moved to my surfpikachu character

im going to say what i want it to be named

i want the name of the guild to be

understand? using "i want" gives unfamilar players the thought (before corrected) that "i can demand for whatever i want"

of course that wont happen

I think he was just upset because he wanted his beloved guild back and that he worked hard for it.
also he thought other people got to keep theirs.

hayarotle
05-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Considering that all guilds have been wiped with the new system, this topic is now pointless. Locking.