View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Etaki's Guide to an Effective Team pt5

The Supporter's Role

4. Bag Keeping

A final role a Supporter should have is protect your inventory or find new (rare) items. You can have a Pokemon solely for this purpose, though it's more useful to make this Pokemon have another supportive role as well, e.g. healing.

The first usefulness of Bag Keepers is locating new items if they enter the floor. They can do so through three abilities that activate upon floor entry: Pick Up, Honey Gather and Frisk. Pick Up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Etaki's Guide to an Effective Team pt3

The Supporter's Role

2. Weather Control

Another frequent problem is changing weather. Some dungeon floors spawn their own weather or enemies cause weather through their abilities. However, weather can be manipulated by your team to your advantage. The use of orbs is not very effective and your team should use its own power to do so, in 3 distinct ways.

1. A highly efficient way is through weather manipulating abilities: Drizzle, Drought, Snow Warning, Sand ...

Updated 12-31-2017 at 01:42 PM by Etaki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Etaki's Guide to an Effective Team pt2

The Supporter's Role
    A Supporter is a Pokemon that supports your team and your party (if you play with other players). There are various supporting roles that are essential in PMU and the most important ones are (ranked in order of importance):
    1. Healing
    2. Weather Control
    3. Protection
    4. Bag Keeping

All things considered, Blissey, Audino, Bellossom and Altaria are effectively the best Supporters in the game, both for solo and party runs. While all four moves of the Pokemon can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Etaki's Guide to an Effective Team pt1

There are several ways to build an effective team, but I am going to present a few tips and guidelines that have been very helpful in PMU runs. Obviously there are many different opinions on this matter so I am just going to present my personal view. I am going to start with the very essential elements a PMU team should have, especially at beginner level, and work my way up to more complicated teams for advanced game.

Self-sufficiency
    The most important quality of a team is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Post

Wow, I just discovered this feature exists, it's actually really cool! I may stick to posting once in a while.

I've only been on PMU for a few months (since July), but I already feel like a member of this community. PMU is one of the best games I've ever played and I thank everyone involved in its development! It's really enjoyable and there's actually quite a lot to do (if you prefer open world games to story-based games that is). I sure enjoy this freedom!

As for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast