View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Final Exams vs. Easter HC

Lol, Exams week is exactly at the same time as Easter HC Event (2 weeks)
    But still, HC Hype can't be beaten... I hope I can collect all Pokemon in there in the last day!
    Tags: easterhc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I feel so done right now D:

So.. with the Easter HC giving out Eevee eggs along with a chance for one at the end as long as I enter with an Eeveelution, I figured finally getting that third elusive female wouldn't be so hard. Right?

Oh boy, was I wrong.

I think I'm just going to stop, and appreciate the fact I at least have a Sylveon I guess. I've hatched way too many Eevees in this past week and a half. :c

http://i.imgur.com/TcstTW1.png

^ And this isn't counting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Envy's Training Blog pt1

Guess I should start with the current state of what I'm training.

Dragalge's level 90 right now and is probably going to stay that way for a while. Shiftry's level 77, and he'll hopefully be at the very least somewhere in the 80s by the end of the Easter event. After those two are done I'll start with either Volcarona or Hydregion, both of whom are level 64 right now. Heck, maybe I'll train both of them at once. But that doesn't really matter much right now. I'll probably update again ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Explorers in training

Minigoth (Riolu lvl 84), Sora (Altaria lvl 86) and Ecayon (Finneon lvl 31) will be the next elite members of my team!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PichuBlog

So I'm training a Pichu.. not too surprising with my current level 100s honestly harrdeharr.
    Current level: 51
    I'll keep posting a blog every level / few levels if I remember. Which I will. Hopefully.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast