View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Envy's Training Blog pt3

Update time!

Dragalge's level 97 now, Shiftry is now level 92, and Hydreigon is level 74. I've also trained a bunch of lower-leveled things between this update and the last one.
  2. The BinaryBlog - Cheese Please!

Yes, I really don't have the energy or motivation to go in-depth on some more serious subject. I still wanted to make a blog post this week however, so here's some cheese!

My favorite kind of cheese is provolone. What's yours? ^.^
    Categories
    BinaryBlog
  3. [Guild's Event] Music Challenges

:3 My guild event, everyone can join!
    Quote Originally Posted by leondraceus View Post

Hello everyone! This is another Legends of Explorers Guild Event and everyone can participate!
    If you are a fan of Pokemon OST (Game Soundtrack only), why don't you come and compete with others.

Host: LeonDraceus
    Time: 2 PM (GMT 0) | 10 AM (EST 0) - 5/27/2017
    Place: LeonDraceus' House

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The BinaryBlog - Everything in Moderation

Heya guys, here's another BinaryBlog for you to enjoy! This time I've decided to talk a bit about responsibilities, or at least my views on such. It's been a somewhat stressful week for me due to various things happening...but that won't stop me from enjoying the things I do. Feel free to comment (so I know that this stuff is actually being read)!

Without further ado...

Thoughts of a Torterra

Lately I've been thinking about this rather tranquil ...
  5. Blohg?

Was finalising the customisation of the blog settings.

Figured I may as well do something with it. So here's a summary of my week.

This is probably no surprise, but I'm terrible with technology. Most of everything I know is self taught in whatever free time I have. As of late I've had a bit of a creativity surge so I've been writing and drawing instead of gaining any knowledge or experience. I've made a number of short stories and pmu-related comics that I'm contemplating
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast