View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Aquamarine

Aquamarine is a Bergmite who joined the team really recently. He's still a baby, yet he's already strong thanks to his intensive training. This is the only Bergmite that have been seen in the explored territories of our world. I suspect the specie of this special snowflake to live in a remote dungeon of the Winden Region. Aquamarine is the living proof there is still a lot of things to discover in the world.
    But this ice pokemon isn't the only ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Envy's Training Blog pt6

Update time!

Magmar has reached level 100, making him my 10th level 100! Heracross is level 74, and Golurk is level 67.
  3. Unreleased Dungeons: Sacred Tower

Hey everyone. Today I want to talk about a dungeon I had planned to release way back around 2013-14 or so (I can't remember exactly when), but didn't end up finishing. I figured it'd be okay to talk about it since it'll never come out!

Why wasn't it finished? Well - some of you old players might remember the huge rollback that happened around that time. I lost all of the work I had done on that dungeon except for the boss rooms and location map. For me - losing work is the ultimate ...
  4. The Long-Forgotten Story Writer Rank

Well hey there, it's been a while.

So, PMU has undergone several structural changes over its long course of almost 10 years of existence. On returning to PMU I noticed that there's no longer the traditional Moderator, Mapper, Developer, Admin ranks as there used to be, and hey I thought - seems like a relevant time to talk about a long-gone position that I once held: Story Writer.

Story Writers were basically just players with a cool black name, who had access to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A New Little One to Worry About!

If you know me, then you may know I have a lot of Pokemon I plan on training sometime or another. Recently, I had three Pokemon I'd say I was planning on training soon, being Nuzleaf, Greninja, and Gallade. These three Pokemon already gave me trouble in training priority, as I like all of them so much. However, now I have even more on the plate with my Dratini I recently obtained from the auction. Since I dropped over 1 million Poke on it, I feel obligated to train it, plus it's super cute and has ...
    Categories
    Ingame
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast