View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The BinaryBlog - VOLCANO BAKEMEAT

Heya again guys! Tuesday means another entry in the BinaryBlog, and today I felt like talking about fan interpretations of the games we've played.

(For the curious, this blog title is a reference to Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.)

Thoughts of a Torterra

When a story becomes widely known, people tend to create their own derivative works. We like to explore ideas of what could have happened if things had been a little bit different, or perhaps the ...
    Tags: binaryblog Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The BinaryBlog - Emotes Errywhere

Heya!

It's Tuesday and I guess that means we've got another pseudo-random topic in the blogging section today. This week I'd like to talk about emotes~

Thoughts of a Torterra

Within this hard shell of mine lies a soft personality. Emotions are not something I tend to show much of in public unless I'm comfortable with it and unafraid of that soft personality being hurt in any way. In person I am rather reserved and shy...but online I find ...
  3. The BinaryBlog - Games of Tomorrow

Heya guys, it's Tuesday again and that means another BinaryBlog entry. This week I've been feeling a little inspired by the ongoing E3 conference...

Thoughts of a Torterra
    (keep in mind this is speaking in character and doesn't necessarily mean I'm against new games in general; I'm actually kinda excited to see what the future brings)

Hmph. Fancy graphics and unusual quirks can't quite make up for the lack of a good story...

Not that ...
  4. Envy's Training Blog pt4

It's time for another update!

Dragalge and Shiftry are both level 100, and Hydreigon is level 80. The current order of what I'm training looks something like this at the moment: Hydreigon -> Volcarona -> Heracross. More lower-leveled things have been trained as well.
  5. The BinaryBlog - A Silly Haiku

Another week comes by and I'm in the mood to post something quirky and nonsensical (again).

PMU has memes
    Forty-one is a number
    Gible is confirmed

Anybody else want to post a haiku of their own? Remember the 5-7-5 syllable format.
    Tags: #41, binaryblog, poems Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast