PMU 6.1

We have now released PMU 6.1! This version comes with many more features, and 2 methods of installation; you can use the installer (which was updated for this version), or you can download a zip file of the PMU files. The zip file also has a small installer (which is fully compatible with Vista and UAC) that will install the necessary library files. If you already have the game installed, you can use the built-in updater to update to this version.

[If you have any problems updating it, run this first]

Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?kmkyzzmgnrr
Zip File: Pending…

So, heres the changes in this version:

[ul]
[li]Server ported to VB.NET[/li]
[li]Server is much more stable[/li]
[li]Some parts are Multithreaded, so less lag[/li]
[li]Server loads faster[/li]
[li]New type of Admin, they have a bright blue name and have all the powers of a regular Admin. The difference between them and the normal Admins is they have a special power…[/li]
[li]You can change your password now[/li]
[li]Passwords are encrypted, so no one can see them anymore[/li]
[li]Map Cache. Maps will load much faster with this[/li]
[li]100% more powerful scripting system[/li]
[li]The server will restart itself when it crashes[/li]
[li]Bank bug is fixed, you can now use the bank again[/li]
[li]Support for MP3 and WAV music files[/li]
[li]Music will be played on the Main Menu now. Will only play if you have music set to on.[/li]
[li]We can now update the server more easily.[/li]
[li]Changed various messages to be more Pokemon like[/li]
[li]Added Level Blocks[/li]
[li]Updated installer to install this version (Updating will still give you the latest version, so you don’t need to reinstall it)[/li]
[li]Game weather will now display properly when moving from a map with a specific weather to one without map specific weather.[/li]
[li]Password changing and account deletion is on the Account Options menu now. The account options menu is where the Delete Account button was before.[/ul][/li]
[Note: We didnt update the GUI yet, so it still says Delete where the Account Options button is. We’ll be updating it soon]

yay i finnally made my base with this update =D

Keep up the great work ;D

i have a problem with it each time i click the icon to play an updater comes up and it keeps on freezing on music

Post that on the help forums.