Regarding GFX and GUI Theft

It has come to our attention that our Sprites, Items, and in some cases the ENTIRE GFX folder are being stolen. If you perform theft of any of these, we will find out and do everything in our power to ensure that these graphics are deleted, returned, or given proper credit. If GUI is stolen, much more serious consequences will be dealt, because these are 100% custom made by Flare. (Note: Staff reserve the right to make consequences extra nasty) We, as a game in whole, took the time to put these graphics together, and stealing them in any fashion is frowned upon.

Thanks, PMU Staff

This is despicable, really. So we have here another situation that Pokemon Cyrus had to deal with. I’m glad to see this is being dealt with accordingly.

yeshhh that sucks lol i think every game has that happen people steal sprites and graphics all the time! :(

Wow, that sucks.

Srsly, if u no about an MMO a fellow user wants 2 start, dun u dare look at meh. I dun even no how ppl do that stuff, teh fact I volunteered 2 b a mapper in his dun prove anything, u no.

Oh wow. Serriously? Thats low. And I dont think anyone was going to accuse you, Celibishine… :|

Sigh…plz dun call meh CelebiShine, mai ingame name iz Serena.

Sorry, Serena. Pretty. ^^ Howd you pronounce it? You can call me Fox. :D

these guys just don’t have a life.Why can’t they just make there own sprites?seriously…

Please do not necro threads

Topic locked