If you were a pokemon what one would you be???

Because it suits this PMD-themed site, if you were a Pokemon which would you be and maybe a small reason why?(chose ONE)

for me, I would be Lugia since he’s lives under the sea in a trench (that AND the fact that he’s meh favorite pokemon :D)

I’d like to say growlithe, just because it’s my favourite pokemon…and I guess it could be true, because I’d say I’m a pretty loyal person and that’s a big attribute of growlithe. ^____^

But if I had to say the one that best resembled me, it’d probably be a munchlax, mostly because he has a small stomach, but a big appetite. =P If it were possible, I would very much enjoy spending most of my days eating (and having a nice nap afterwards XD)

I would be a Jack Bauer xD

Naw but seriously I’d probably be a Dusknoir. I feel that my weakness can be my enemy’s biggest weakness. I love Dusknoir mainly because of Pain Split. I don’t know why but Dusknoir is one heck of a cool Pokemon as well. Plus who wouldn’t want to haunt people from beyond the grave?

I would most likely be a Sceptile. I like being quick ^_^

But as far as resemblences go… I would’nt have a clue. I would end up as some kind of phsycic pokemon I think :/

Urm.

I do believe a Shiny Celebi would be appropriate here.

The ability to fly and travel through time would be awesome.
Plus, pink is a cool colour for a shiny.

Darkrai. (well, obviously) Being able to meld into shadows and stuff is awesome, and Dark Void is just amazing. Oh, and who wouldn’t like to give their enemies nightmares?

Shiny charizard.
A potential fighter of high rarity since I would be female and shiny
Will do very well in a physical or a special match depending on how I trained.I can always do the unexpected with my moves.I’m just in love with fire and i do live and a very warm place XD
I really like the dragon-like appearance and coloration.

If I were a Pokemon I would be a Keckleon.

I like Keckleon because of his camouflage and color change ability and he would seem like a fun Pokemon to be.

id be a umbreon the r just purely awesome id be all dark and mysterious

I’d want to be a Salamence, becaues its powerful :D

But i did a ‘What Pokemon are you’ quiz, and it said I’m a Blissey, and its description was not me… I think that quiz was broken lol.

I wanna be Ashs Pikachu, cause he is more powerfull than the normal Pikachus..... Or id like to be Ritchie`s Pikachu(Sparky) cause he is different(look at his hair)
Oh! Where do u do the “Which pokemon are you?” quiz?

Jeez, all my old posts make me look like a queer I swear. Anyways, new answer ma foolz, if I would be a pokemans, I’d be one of those things with the things.

Dialga.
control over time would be really cool.
nobody can escape time XD.

Well, this is what a personality quiz said about it. I would tend to agree with it too, but I’d say I’m more like Ninetales then Vulpix. Personally I can’t decide between the two due to my dual-personality problems. Don’t know why I have that problem I just do.>.>

You Scored as Persian
You are an Persian, The normal house cat but with some nasty manners, you like to pounce your toys when they move and mostly bite and claw them…

Vulpix
100%
Persian
100%
Mewtwo
75%
Togepi
75%
Gengar
75%
Snorlax
63%
Charizard
38%
Pikachu
38%
Machamp
25%
Steelix
25%
Ditto
25%
Electrode
25%
Tyranitar
0%
Slowpoke
0%

Haunter

Ghosts PWN, and playing pranks would be awesome, same with going through walls and pulling peoples souls out of their body.

Shaymin sky form its sooooooooooo cute and it is really powerful!!!

i’d be a squrtle is can evolve into my favorite pokemon!

you know, in game and on crew expandable im a primal (navy and orange) kabutops, but consitering they have no hands, i’d be a mew mews can fly and also can teleport along with use every move! And teleporting would be very convenent

I will be a ditto because I can be anything and do any attack.

Toughie. I have maaany favorite Pokemon. Totodile, Flygon, Charmander, Snover…

But I’d choose Totodile, because it is, after all, my favorite Pokemon. I’d know how to swim (I can swim a little), and actually feel more courage to swim underwater. It’d be great.