Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Shop] Pokemon Collectibles!

Nice! Twelve is a lot so I suppose that's fun for those who collect.

In-game
    BinaryBob
    Blog Entries
    Items User Title ChangeProfile CustomizationChikoritaPikachu
    I am curious if these starter collectibles will continue to run their course in the shop until their stock of 100 runs out, or if they may be taken off of the shop listings at a later time.

I'd also like to know if blogs might get any sort of PokeDollar rewards. Don't know if that's a possibility, but that'd be pretty sweet if it is.

In-game
    Chicory
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BinaryBob View Post
    I am curious if these starter collectibles will continue to run their course in the shop until their stock of 100 runs out, or if they may be taken off of the shop listings at a later time.

I'd also like to know if blogs might get any sort of PokeDollar rewards. Don't know if that's a possibility, but that'd be pretty sweet if it is.
    I'd really like to know this as well! I'm really wondering how long I have to get the cute little collectible items, so I know if I can just take my time posting or not, haha.
    And yeah, the first thing I noticed about Blog Posts too was how there's no PokeDollar reward for them. It'd be nice to see one added.
    I go by Evan. :]

Normal-types are quiet and reserved, and they prefer to keep themselves invisible and out of the way, but they're kind-hearted souls deep down - they're just kind of shy about it.

Blog Entries
    I wonder.... how can we earn PokeDollar?

Quote Originally Posted by leondraceus View Post
    I wonder.... how can we earn PokeDollar?
    This thread has all details on how to earn the currency.

http://pmuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?10005

In-game
    sapphire
    Blog Entries
    Items TogepiTotodileChikoritaCyndaquilSquirtleCharmanderPikachuBulbasaurEevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Faelia View Post
    And yeah, the first thing I noticed about Blog Posts too was how there's no PokeDollar reward for them. It'd be nice to see one added.
    Indeed.

Since blogs aren't forums and I'm not entirely sure if multiple blogs a day would be considered spam or not, they can reward PokeDollars if they're rated or something as opposed to just posted. Like an upvote/downvote system or maybe you could get rewarded per blog post if you have a certain number of subscribers, although it should count as one of your '5 paid posts a day' thing. Just an idea.