Guild announcements

Ok so, I am still conflicted if i’m going crazy or not but

years ago when I was playing, we had this guild announcements where the guild leaders/co-leaders could post a welcoming message for guild members when they logged in for rules or guild events happening this week
when I came back after hiatus last year, it was gone? I did ask around but no one knows about it

if there wasn’t a reason why it was removed? maybe it can be added?

I’ve posted a picture below where it used to be/could go
but it would be really helpful for big guilds who wants to run events who can’t get discord or guilds who has discords/forum posts to post for newer members! and it can be managed by Leaders/coleaders!

((I also faintly remember there was a command for Guild leaders? but its broken and unusable now?))

Don’t particularly remember this being a feature, but I’ve seen it in other games and it’s pretty useful for letting other guild members know what’s going on without having to individually message each user about it or wait for everyone to be online at the same time. Would definitely support something like this or anything to give guilds a bit more function.

The image is broken btw.

The F9 command for Guild Leaders? if so, yes it’s unusable now.
Also, I can’t see the image.

This can be quite a nice feature to have guild announcements.

This was a thing? o:
Sounds good! Would love to see this return.

Oh I dunno why the image is broken? its working for me aa, its basically when you first log in, but with a red circle before it tells you how many people are online

But yeah the F9 command, I never used it myself because back then I was only a admin of a guild
but this is what I meant about hardly anyone remembering it haha, it was before the great rollback bwaha

I definitely agree with this suggestion. I think it wouldn’t be /too/ hard to implement, either. It also gives more power to the guild leaders. However, I imagine the announcements would have to also be able to be viewed by the staff members.