Explorer's Map

I think we should have an in-game Map for everyone since there are many players asking for this feature. This would be a problem for Coders but having a Map helps us a lot!

Yes, I totally agree : D A map would really help players out, especially new players.

Agreed! I heard in the past (can’t remember when exactly) that during PMU that we had a functional /map command. Unsure what it was like as I wasn’t around back then but I think it should make a return. It’d help a large amount of players especially those who are new to the game.
My only concern is; how is anyone going to update it? Wasn’t the original creator of that map Rickyo3o who doesn’t really play much anymore? So it’s going to be need updated each time new content is released. Also, the map is a tad outdated. But assuming someone can update it I fully support of this idea nonetheless.

I can’t remember if there was a map or not to be honest. It seems vaguely familiar but my brain might just be making it up.
As someone with terrible directional skills I’d love this in-game.
Alternatively some sort of GPS system.
For example we have a list of dungeons divided by regions, then selecting one will bring up a little arrow at the side of the screen pointing up, down, left or right for the general direction.

awesome! is this one current?

also is there possible for you to post it again as its very tiny and it dosent let me zoom ;_;
this is VERY helpful to new players!

Nope, this one is quite outdated :p

Oh man do I love maps. It can be a nice feature to have. Hope it’s managable for the coder’s to do it.

And I hope someone can update the map since there are quite a few new Dungeons

I think we briefly got an idea of a MotismaDex in each town showing you the map or the area but that was quickly forgotten. I would be so cool, though…

i love this idea! I get lost on the way to dungeons a lot, lol. It’d be super nice to at least have a map of the area in towns, like a sort of mission board you can interact with and then it’ll bring up a map of Grassroot, Tanren, etc. depending on which town you’re in.

This is quite the unique idea and I completely vouch such an idea.