Leon's Drawings of Gen 7 Starters

Here are some of my Digital Arts which I have drawn. I started drawing Digital Art about 4 or 5 months ago but didn’t have much time to draw on my PC. I have many Sketches in my Sketchbook though. This will be my gallery ^^ Gonna update all my work here.

[Litten] Litten (My first Artwork) - My first Digital Art is Litten, I did it with Line & Curve tool by using mouse.

[Rowlet] Rowlet Artwork - About 2 or 3 weeks later, I did Rowlet too and it doesn’t look as good as Litten :sweat:

[Popplio & Gible] Popplio x Gible - In March 2017, I made a special drawing for Popplio, my favorite Starter in Gen 7. This time, I use my Mom’s tablet to draw so it looks better than Rowlet and Litten.

[Braixen] Coffee in the afternoon - Update 5/4/2017 ^^ it looks adorable

[Spoiler]

[/details]

The lineart is clean and I’m super jealous of that. I must say I’m also impressed by the way you’ve drawn the bubbles because that’s one of the things that has me permanently perplexed. Although, maybe you could play around with iridescence to add some different colours next time you use bubbles.

My only criticism is to perhaps study real life animals to further your understanding of how anatomy works. I say this in regards to Litten’s seated position and the ways cats normally sit. Thankfully Pokemon are more cartoony so you can get away with being more flexible but understanding the real things helps in the creation of fantasy.

I can definitely see improvement already though, I hope to see more in the future.

I highly admire those capable of drawing with a mouse. These are cute! Keep it up!

Wow, Leon! These are absolutely amazing! I especially love the Rowlet one but they’re all so adorable! _ Keep it up!

Thank you so much guys ^^

Anatomy, thanks for letting me know ^^ I’ll look it up.

Well done this is some purely beautiful art and keep it up buddy!