Easter Holiday Cave 2017 - What Did You get / Your Best Moments?

Just a quick and hopefully fun discussion where we talk about what we got / need in our adventures through Holiday Cave. :o Don’t see this anywhere else so thought to make one. ~

I’m satisfied with my adventures. Though lacking a few Pokemon I’ve still yet to get - I’ve managed to get myself a Fennekin (female too, aha) which was my number 1 priority, as well as the rest of the gen 6 starters and Deerling. Only Pokemon really I need is Lillipup that is HC only.

Got some pretty nifty items too. Pokemon Gifts really being the main one. Sentiment Ribbon too. Hoping I can save a lot of treats though.

So, what did you guys get? Let us know!

I got Fennekin, Lillipup and Deerling already, only Chespin, Bunnelby and Froakie left :3

Easter’s HC is amazing. This is the first time I participate in Easter HC and I have already love it! The dungeon are beautiful, the prizes and stuffs are cool too, and I especially love the Partner Egg system! Beside that, welp, … too much eggs xD

Thank you the staff team for making such a wonderful event. I hope we will continue to have more amazing hc like this in the future! <3

It’s funny, I’m pretty sure this is my first official ‘Holiday Cave’ too, haha.
Yeah, the partner egg system is pretty darn amazing and super helpful. :p

I got all 3 starters. Fennekin was hard to get but after I got Fennekin I immediately got the other two.

I got Deerling, Lillipup, Happiny, and made about 3.5M off of selling endboxes and some items I snagged from the HC.

I’ve had all sorts of interesting runs. Perhaps one of the funniest was me somehow solo running the last ~5 floors with only a level 9 Audino. Coincidentally, the egg in the end-room that run hatched into another Audino.

I’ve also found about a dozen Eevees and enough evolution items to get most of the Eeveelutions, I’d imagine. Still have yet to get enough treats for a Miracle Chest or Exp All, but I imagine I’ll kick it into gear and start grinding a lot more on my own this week.

Got most of the pokemon I needed, saved a decent amount of candies for an evolve charm, and got 2 pokemon gifts already. Not much time taken.

I’ve only started playing in Easter Holiday Cave this year today, but I’ve had fun with it so far! I’ve already gotten Chespin, Froakie, and plenty of Eevees. I’d really like to get a Fennekin and Deerling before the event ends, but my main priority was just getting an Eevee to evolve into Vaporeon, so I’m still pretty happy with what I’ve gotten even if I don’t get them. It’d be pretty sweet if I could save up enough Easter Treats to get an Exp All as well, though. :]

I decided I’d set out on a quest to finally get another female Eevee, since hatching one is bound to be faster than recruiting one in Friendship Forest… right?

Wrong. xD

While I am still somewhat satisfied as I have a decent amount of treats, and at least one of each new Pokemon from the eggs.

But as for Eevee… that journey still continues, with 34 hatched so far out of the few hundred eggs I got. :(

I hatched all 3 Kalos starters, a Deerling, Happiny, and Eevee. I’m actually still trying for a female Fennekin. ;-; I also got a Larvitar from a partner egg!
Overall, the best thing I managed to get as a reward from the End boxes was a Poke Gift. I still remember back when I first tried to get one and ran out of time. But now this makes up for it!
I also manage to get myself the Lucky Easter Egg to use for the duration of the event! ^^

I got almost everything in HC! Except one thing… It’s Hawlucha… I did about 5 or 6 runs with about 3 pages of eggs per run but no, Hawlucha doesn’t like me :’(

I got everything I needed from the eggs in the dungeon itself. But I only got one Rotom out of the three I wanted from the partner egg. Oh well. I also managed to hatch 3 Froakies before hatching a single Chespin, which was a bit annoying to me.

I’m Glad you guys are enjoying Holiday Cave Easter,
I worked quite hard to make that event!
I didn’t do it alone though, it’s thanks to the support from the rest of the staff team in helping me get it tested and ready for release and general feedback to help me improve it.

Thank you for bringing us the Easter Holiday cave it’s been a blast!

I don’t remember what i got. Got a video that i will someday upload. Always went solo.

I have gotten a Beldum from there thus far and have helped a friend of mine get Bagon! I’ve really been enjoying the event, it’s a shame I hadn’t joined in sooner, as I still desire Murkrow, all of the fossil mons (excluding Tyrunt, Cranidos and Anorith) and a bunch of other rares no one is willing to help me with because they’re, well… rare!

I’ve gotten some rare Pokemon like Heatmor and Pumpkaboo, most of the new Pokemon (aside from Chespin), and a Pokemon Gift!

Getting a pokemon gift and Torchic on the final run. <3

I got all of the event pokemon available from the event quite a lot, I am very thankful to the staff for in addition Petilil, Larvitar, Bagon, Claucher, and Solosis in addition to items like sentiment ribbon a MC and a pokegift. Thank you Pokemon Mystery Universe staff for this wonderful event!

Got my amaura, and a few other important items from this event. Very nicely done! Too bad no lucky egg during the event for me, but that’s ok.