Aight, new forums seem really cool. BUT!

How do I filter posts by activity/unread? This is a key feature for even the most basic forums, and I can’t find it here.
Normally seen on top left or top right at any given place.

If I’m just being stupid, point me in the right direction for where they are.
If they legitimately aren’t here, this is something you’d want to add ASAP, since it’s tied to the actual usability/desirability of the forums and is how a lot of people keep up with stuff they’ve missed.

Also, for people like me who aren’t in the loop, I have no way of knowing what Pokemon Dolls do. Maybe add a description?

Good job on maintaining announcements/twitter updates. Before you guys took the initiative of actually announcing these things, I would just log into forums, see that nothing seemed like it was going on, and leave…even when there were events/updates/etc galore.

You can check for new posts and or todays posts by going to the black navbar and clicking in the bottom left, new posts, or by going to the quick links dropdown and selecting todays posts.

Hope this helps.

If you mean active topics as in hot topics, the threads marked with an orange letter are considered “hot” or popular.

There is something else i want to know, too. Is there an easier way to find a user instead of searching his/her name and struggling to find it through posts?

Hmm, not necessarily since the member list is just full of bots. We disabled it for that reason.

However, with the new forums, we have installed advanced spambot prevention software. Not one bot has made it through! (Over 10000 have attempted registration)

Any way to get unreads or the old “hot” back? I really do not want to see every new post, and even if I did…if I’m checking in every month or so, I’d rather see things I missed than just things that are new.

I tried catching up from the past several months and it’s pretty inconvenient. I’m having to open sections and subsections just to see what is going on when I know that this could actually just take a press of a button.

Edit: Also, “My Posts”