Regarding Streaming

Heyo, Haven here. Not sure where to drop this thread, but here seemed like the best fit. SO. With me being new to the community, there are a few things of which I am unsure of. One of which, is if it is acceptable to stream the game on twitch. I’m not entirely sure if it is acceptable to do so. Any sort of reply from a higher-ranking individual would be much appreciated.

Other than that, if I’m able to, I’d love to see some faces appear in my stream chat. I’m not exactly a very avid streamer, but I’m comfortable doing so. If it’s possible to stream, and you’d like to show up, do let me know! I love meeting new people.

Thanks, and regards,
Haven.

Of course that’s okay! I don’t see any reason why not to. I would assume you would have to make sure to give copyright credit to Nintendo/The Pokemon Company?

Alright! I’d probably be streaming tomorrow around midday EST. As for copyright, I’ll be giving credit just to be on the safe side.

defiantly give credit indeed haha.

I do remember PokeBoy doing a stream before, so probably would be alright

^^ Well, I usually do some PMU Streaming though. Just give Nintendo credits and leave a link of PMU’s Download page in your description