[Guild's Event] Music Challenges

Hello everyone! This is another Legends of Explorers Guild Event and everyone can participate!
If you are a fan of Pokemon OST (Game Soundtrack only), why don’t you come and compete with others.

Host: LeonDraceus
Time: 2 PM (GMT 0) | 10 AM (EST 0) - 5/27/2017
Place: LeonDraceus’ House

You can be Spectator or Participants (Fill in the Registration form below Rules, consider reading the Time in About before filling in the form)
There are 3 challenges in Music Challenges
1. Musical Tiles

• There are many tiles on the field and participants must choose a tile turn by turn. I will play the music depending on the tile.
  • For each correct answer, you get 1 points.
  • Guess the Soundtrack of that tile under 20 seconds. If you can’t or the answer is wrong, others can steal it and earn 5 extra points (10 +5).
    2. Wipe out!
  • In this challenge, you have to take a chair when the music is off. But each round, there will be one missing chair so don’t be Slowpoke.
    3. Soundtrack Master
  • I’ll give you a short description of that Soundtrack and the hint (10 seconds per hint):
  • First Hint: If you find out an answer, you will get 3 points
  • Second Hint: If you find out an answer, you will get 2 points
  • Last Hint: If you find out an answer, you will get 1 points

Fill in the form below

• In-game name:
  • You will join as: Spectator/Participant
  • If you are a Participant, which challenge would like to be in: Musical Tiles/Wipe out!/Soundtrack Master

1. Musical Tiles
    Winner: 100k Poké, Music Box
  2. Wipe out!
    Winner: 100k Poké, Music Box, TM Explosion
  3. Soundtrack Master
  • 1st place: 500k Poké, Gold Title of Music Challenges (for your Forum Signature)
  • 2nd place: 200k Poké, Silver Title of Music Challenges (for your Forum Signature)
  • 3rd place: 100k Poké, Bronze Title of Music Challenges (for your Forum Signature)

Thanks for reading ^^ I hope you could join the event! I’m looking forward to seeing you in the event!

Participants:

1. Ele_demaru, veezo
  2. Ele_demaru, veezo, Syu, Kymera
  3. Ele_demaru, veezo, Syu
  • In-game name: Ele_demaru
  • You will join as: Participant
  • If you are a Participant, which challenge would like to be in: Musical Tiles/Wipe out!/Soundtrack Master (All 3 of them :>)
  • In-game name: ShinyVulpix
  • You will join as: Spectator (I’ll try to wake up before it ends)
  • In-game name: veezo
  • Joining as: Participant
  • Applying for Challenges:
  1. Musical Tiles
  2. Wipe out!
  3. Soundtrack Master

All 3 of them as well! :3

• In-game name: Kymera
  • You will join as: Participant & Spectator (I’d like to watch the other 2 challenges)
    1. Wipe out!