Making a Guild Base without using your house!?

This is an idea I had in mind, me and Luckysky were talking about it, the idea is have a guild base but instead of using your house, u use a command and just like the housing center u can type in what Guild base u want to enter, and it will take u there, but if it’s your own guild base u click “Go to base” I feel like this would be a good idea because I have made a Guild Base for my guild using my house and because of that I can’t do much with my house anymore and here’s the thing u don’t have to have a guild base, it’s an Optional thing to have, but I believe only the Guild owner or founders can edit the base and u can also have a spawn point there. I figured this would be easier to do then to make your own house a base, so u can use your house for contests, make a town, or whatever u want to do, it can have the same commands as house commands but it would be different like for example /editbase, /leavebase, /baseweather. etc So what do u guys think of idea?

I see your point and it’s a great idea, but there would be actual an problem if a players has the same name as a guild. So far the only players I know in this case are actually made for guild bases, but what will happen if we implements this feature?
I don’t think forbid an user to register a character or a guild with an used guild name/username would be a good solution, either. Maybe we could separate them so guild bases aren’t in the housing center and the name of the map has “XXX’s base” instead of “XXX’s house”.

In any case, this is a good idea, but in requires a lot of thinking :
-How will bases be implemented? What will be needed in the code?
-Will the commands be the same? Should we only allow founder to edit them? Should guilds have a new role?
-What will be the notice, signs, expand etc… prices? Should it cost less for explorers with Guildmaster Rank?
-Is this what’s in the door behind Wigglytuff?
And so on, I’m pretty sure there is more questions that should be solved before realizing such projects.