Possible plot for PMU? ((plus other things?))

I’m not sure how well this will be received, but uh… PMU desperately needs a plot. And with it, a story tracker so you don’t forget what you were doing when you take a break from the game…

So uh… I’ve got some basic ideas that could work with the crud that’s already around, and maybe help newbies…? Honestly, there’s no definitive ending to this, soo… cough only in archford cough

–There’s supposed to be a balance of light and dark, of chaos and order, and of positive and negative feelings. But as of late, negative feelings have been growing in power.
–The player is a soul chosen by the Hall of Order, an ancient group of Pokemon that worked to keep things in balance, to be reborn in the event that chaos and negativity grow strong enough to upset that balance.
–The pokemon at the beginning of the game, before the player enters destiny cavern, are the ghosts of the last members, forever stuck in the same point in time by a Celebi aligned with order.
–In order to find places that need more ‘positivity and order’, there’s a small shrine in each town with an NPC that cycles every time change next to it. ((The NPCs mention various dungeons when talked to, with the day and night ones mentioning important things like HMs locations and dungeons that unlock access to places while the shrine is a ‘sign’ that lists how to get to different regions, if in grassroot. If not, the shrine is just decor.))
–Bring back an NPC in the middle of grassroot that speaks about evolution and gives the direction to the evolution chamber after having the tablet in your inventory. Before then, they talk about Cliffside and how a Golem moved into where Engraved Tablets are found
–Possibly add a Pidgeot NPC over by the fly spot that tells you how it works?

PMU plot! Easy to get lost unless already knows what to do and where.
This idea looks flexible! Reference to negativity too. And I have no idea why tutorial signs and npcs disappeared from grassroot!
I remember these now, links to other plot and guidance threads:

Plot is a common topic, and ideas appear faster than feedback from game developers.
Maybe because difficult to do things about it, tough walls are in the way.

Hm… True…

I’ve almost always been ‘encouraged’ by a staff member to post plot ideas, even though there’s like never any feedback. -sigh- I wonder if they realize that no feedback discourages plot ideas, since people feel like they don’t care enough to look…