More Badges

Theres a beginners badge that boosts stats by 5 (i think) but in pmd there is a badge for each rank. I think it would be cool to have that here where you can get a new badge for each rank up. It would be set so only people of that rank could pick it up. This would also make a reason to get guildmaster rank besides just for fun since it would have its own badge. They could boost stats by more or just be collectables.

Something like this would be cool. While the stat boosts could seem overpowered at the higher ranks, the idea of adding more benefits for ranks is always good. It add motivations to do missions and can boost activity. Something from this also is making items “rank locked” where you need to be a certain rank for certain items. This is something we have but to a small scale. If better items were rank locked, then early players wouldn’t be able to get some of the really good late-game items. Definitely something to consider and potentially improve on later.

I agree with Richard. stat boosting would be too much I think. But nice idea on badges. I wonder what other effects could be given that would not be too op. Something to keep in mid perhaps.

I like Richards Idea of rank locked items. That could help with some balancing. I think there would be less handholding for newer players. Let there be guides and questions answered for sure but new players will have to put in more effort to progress which I think would help give a more fullfilling experience of the game and help new players appreciate it and what they have earned. Might be a good suggestion to put in the thread discussing PMU’s economy and potential future steps.