PMU's owl maps ~

Guess it’s time for me to make a thread and post my maps! I actually don’t have many screenshots, lost them all, but I felt like mapping again recently so let’s see how long this lasts, lol.

So far all I have to share is my current house titled “Birb Paradise” was my fist time working in a big map and even though it was some work I had a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy it and of course any feedback is welcome!

Big Maps

[Spoiler]

[/details]

[Spoiler]

[/details]

Water:

Fire

Rock/Ground

[Spoiler]

[/details]

Ice

[Spoiler]
Note: The map editor didn’t want to take a full screenshot so I had to take a regular one

[/details]

Ghost

Interiors

[Spoiler]

[/details]

This house turned out absolutely amazing, Coki!! I can’t wait to see more maps you make c:

Thank you very much Nowi! I like that you like my map <3

It does feel like a paradise just for the birbs to live. I love it <3

Nice work!

Awww, thank you guys! I’m really proud of this map! I think I really got to share the love I feel for birds and how a paradise would look like for my kind. I’m glad you think that aswell! Let’s hope I get to share my feelings in my next maps. Thank you! <3

Awww, thank you guys! I’m really proud of this map! I think I really got to share the love I feel for birds and how a paradise would look like for my kind. I’m glad you think that aswell! Let’s hope I get to share my feelings in my next maps. Thank you! <3

EDIT: Added a new map!

One of the greatest houses i have ever seen !!! keep it up :D

Thank you Medo <3

clears throat AAAAAAAAaAAaAaAaaaAAAAAA

These are so amazing Coki please keep posting them <3

Thank youuu Mashew! I’m trying to make one daily, or every a few days, so here goes the third one!

Note: While I really enjoy making big maps, my alt’s does’t have the proper rank to expand my house yet, so for now I’ll be making small maps, atleast until I get tired of my main’s house and decide to remap it.

Loving the houses Coki! Keep it up~ :3

Thanks Erlie! Uploading some more, since the void seems to have eaten some of my screenies.

Rock/Ground

(One of my favorites tbh)

(A screenshot since the game cut a part of the screenshot…)

Interiors

These look so nice, Coki! ;o;
I especially love the pink interior house and the snow map!

Thanks Nowi! Glad you like these!

Ofc, any feedback, suggestions or w/e is welcome, from you and ofc from anyone else!

Really interesting stuff~ , I’m loving the different type-themed maps~

These maps are so amazing! aaa I love the colour and details you’ve put them all!! ;o;

Thank you guys! If you have any themes suggestions I wouldn’t mind working on them. :)

Hands down among the best mapwork I have seen! It’s inspiring!
I adore the ground/rock one. :3

Aw Ouli thank you! Although there are other great mappers that are much worth as inspiration than me, lol. Try Char, Procy, Foxie, Trekker, Whimsy…these are a few that come to my mind right now but I’m pretty sure there’s more! I feel flattered you find my job inspiring though, I wasn’t expecting this.

Thank you very much!!! <3