Mirror Cave [Dungeon Idea]

Note: This was made ouver an idea mine but i think of i used wrong the move “mirror move” if i’m wrong i’ll fix the post them.
Extra note: Some of these pokemons are still unavaliable in pmu and i know it, but this is for future anyway.

anyway here a copy of my word document:

— \// —
Mirror cave

Based in an idea of fighting yourself, a mid level dungeon focused to level 60 or more, since after level 60 most of all pokemon actualy get ther final moveset.

The inital floors is to introduce some annyoance in fighting your owns moves and the initial theme is basicaly rocks and ocasional crystals, using the base of pokemon that can learn mirror move by learnset.

Initial Floors 1 – 13
Most of the inital pokemons are commons, all non-rocks pokemons have mirror move.
Enemy level range (45 – 60)

• = Recruitable
    List:
    Pidgey *
    Pidgeotto *
    Spearow *
    Combusken
    Chatot *
    Roggenrola
    Geodude *

Mid Floors 14 - 26
Include advanced form of the initial enemys whit a mix up from the beggining, including non-recruitable pokemons whit mirror move from egg move and still few rock pokes.
Enemy level range (50 – 60)

• = Recruitable
    List:
    Pidgeotto *
    Pidgeot
    Spearow *
    Fearow
    Combusken
    Chatot *
    Vullaby
    Mandibuzz
    Togekic
    Roggenrola
    Graveler
    Rockruff

Late Floors 27 - 39
Most final forms, nothing can be recruited anymore deep from it also including counter status to a final thread.
Enemy level range (55 – 65)
List:
Pidgeot
Altaria
Blaziken (Couter + Mirror move)
Sigilyph
Staraptor
Togekiss
Swanna
Gigalith
Golem (Couter)
Archeops
Lycanrock (Forms based on time)

Checkpoint
Entrance to this dungeon made of big gray stone brick and mirrors, instead of water it has ice instead, allow the player to change his pokemon team but no storage acess.

Mirror wallway
Here the things get more to fun side, this time youre beggining to meet your little babys after few floors to begin meet the royal white palace, also is possible add rare zoroarks just to cause confusions to the players.

Weathers from here on:
Snow: 50%
Hail: 30%
Fog: 10%
Deep fog: 5%
Clear: 5%

Initial Floors 40 – 59
Just to warm up you’re going to face counter, mirror coat, metal brust, ice and stell, this is just to introduce the theme at most.
Enemy level range (60 – 65)
List:

• Mirror Coat Team:
    Glaceon
    Vannilish
    Vanilluxe
    Bergmite
    Avalugg
  • Counter Team:
    Shieldon
    Bastiodon
    Escavalier
    Sandslash (alola only)
  • Metal Burst Team:
    Lairon
    Aggron
    Mawile
    Dialga (Kidding)

Mid Floor 60 - 79
Babyes incoming, this is going to introduce the initial form of each pokemon in your team and party, ever it’s single form you’re going to face them whit less amount of counter-like enemy from previous floors.
Enemy level range (62 – 68)
List:
<Introduce initial forms of players>
Glaceon
Vanilluxe
Escavalier
Aggron
Mawile

Deep Floor 80 - 99
The challenging part, youre going to face just your team of pokemons including too of your party (Altaria’s party!!!), but using random moves from his learnset, no zoroarks anymore.
Enemy level range (65 – 70)
List:
There is no way to list anything there.

–// Boss room \–
get in a big squareroom whit a giant mirror in middle of it, you get close to it and after touching it the pokemon of your team/party comes to make the challenge, if possible holding the same items from you… I personaly like about you must face them whit empty inventory by requesting the player store everything to enter in the dungeon like in TC.

—//
A pmu like story.supposing if it was me in the boss room cutscene.
Seens a pretty abandoned place:
<Gets close to mirror>
<Screen fade black>
<Screen fade white>
<Spawn the 4 pokemons in front of mirror>
<Return to normal>
Xindage: …!?
Lanturn: …!

Xindage: !
Lanturn: !!!
<Beggin the boss fight>
\—
A history whit more action, not fits much pmu standards. (about the player actualy chatting)
Altaria leader, rapidash slot 2, lanturn slot 3, nidoqueen slot 4, just for better explain.
If the player has only 1 pokemon alive we need to short it.

Altaria: Looks like we find the final room.
Rapidash: Was a strange battling againt lots of pokemon like us.
(optional) Lanturn: There’s just a mirror there, pretty big too.
<Altaria gets close to mirror>
Altaria: Let’s see-
Touch.
<Screen fade black>
<Screen fade white>
<Spawn the 4 pokemons in front of mirror>
<Return to normal>
Altaria: What!?
Rapidash: They look like us!?
Foe 1: Yes!
Foe 2: Finnaly we’re free!
(optional) Foe 4: So this is how my body is now?
Altaria: …?
Foe 1: Thank about freeing us, since we got traped in this mirror, no one come to rescue us.
Foe 2: Yes but we have a bad new to us.
Foe 1: To us exist, someone else here must disapear.
Altaria: This is not going to happen so.
Foe 1: So be it.
(optional) Foe 3: i’ll not return to this mirror anymore.
<Beggin the boss fight>

i Hope you guys like of the idea proposal, i know that requires so much effort from the designers to make this possible, but i’d like to them see this at least and think about some of it, its very original concept and very diferent from the others dungeons in matter of gameplay, where else you can play against your own team?

— //\ —
Sorry my bad iniglish and any suggestion please drop there and thanks for reading :)