Some suggestions about the name change feature.

Alright! I’m basically gathering together the suggestions that were made of this new feature on Discord, since they got eaten by the chat quite fast.

The following things were suggested by Festivo, and got supported by quite a few of the people who was online:

Understand these suggestions are merely constructive and are meant to enhance the player’s experiences. We actually were testing it (as it has been explained) and Juli got my old name without getting a single warning. Repeating this, but please add the News to the forums or ingame, some people don’t have the time to dig through a Discord conversation, or they might not even have a Discord, you want to keep your playerbase informed! In my personal case I had to ask ingame since I wasn’t aware of this new feature.

Also, maybe adding the player’s old name in their status for a few days might be a good idea aswell, so the transition is easier.

On the positive side I personally really like the idea, since firstly you don’t depend on staff to change your name, and secondly it also might help the economy.

So yep, thanks for reading.

Wait, so who is Loba? xD :ouch: