Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Hey guys! Back in June, we got Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon announced and there doesn’t seem to be a thread about it, so I thought I’d make it. The release date for worldwide is November 17th and the games are on the 3DS.

In regards to the Pokemon themselves, this is all we have so far:

I Choose You Cap Pikachu
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Height: 1’04"/0.4m
Weight: 13.2 lbs/6.0kg

Like Magearna, it is currently obtained through a QR code that was obtained at the screenings of the movie. It’s unknown how it’ll be released outside of Japan.

Dusk Form Lycanroc
Ability: Tough Claws
Height: 2’07"/0/8m
Weight: 55.1 lbs/25kg
Known Moves: Accelrock & Counter

It was confirmed that Dusk Form can only be obtained by evolving a special Rockruff that’s distributed over Nintendo Network from November 17, 2017 to January 10, 2018.

???
Ability: ???
Height: ???
Weight: ???

Nothing is currently known about this.

???
Ability: ???
Height: ???
Weight: ???

Nothing is currently known about this.

What do you guys think? I’m looking forward to the new Lycanroc. I’ll be updating this when we get more information.

I have also read an article on the internet about the latest entries to the Pokemon game family: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, new versions of Pokemon Sun and Moon that came in the November. So much excited I am to play it. My brother had ordered it from an online site at a reasonable discounted price. It will be delivered soon. I am sure we both would love to play it as the earlier Pokemon family games.

Where to get the cheat codes for pokemon ultra sun rom… please help me