Speculation thread for PMU's upcoming birthday

So, with PMU’s birthday almost upon us, what do you guys think might happen soon? A new dungeon? Maybe even a new region of sorts, like Tanren Undercity (last year’s birthday surprise)? Let’s try to go over what we know here and speculate about what could be in store.

What I know so far from personal experience

A relatively recent auction had a few freeze-related items in it. The Freeze Orb and Warming Relic both made their debut there. That auction also contained a Mystery Egg for a yet-to-be-released Pokemon, Bergmite. To my knowledge these things still haven’t been released via a dungeon.

There is a wall of ice in Winden preventing players from proceeding down a path to the west.

A total of three Moderators received temporary promotions to Designer within the past week or so, in order to help out with “something”.

Speculation on what might come

I suspect that the staff is working on something in Winden, given the evidence I’ve presented. I have no idea as to the scale of the project, but given the fact we got Tanren Undercity last year I can only hope that this year brings us something of similar scope.

I’m not sure about it being something on the same scope as the Tanren Underground, but I do like the idea of something new coming to Winden. Especially using this spot:

To me anyways, it feels like it could be a new dungeon entrance.