Greetings, fellow explorers!

Greetings from the UK! Operative Loren here. It’s good to meet you all. :D

I heard about this game a while ago, but only just started playing recently. I’m very much enjoying it so far - I’ve been watching Shiny Zekrom’s tutorials on YouTube, and using the wiki to help point me in the right direction. There’s a lot more to discover than I thought!

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has contributed to this game. It always amazes me, how fan games manage to get to this sort of scale. Your passion for Pokemon and game development, plus your determination to keep working on the project and your dedication to it is much to be admired. As a professional programmer myself, it certainly inspires me to start working on my own side projects.

I’ve run into a slight issue though - I did a silly and didn’t store my TM Hidden Power as soon as I got it at the end of the tutorial dungeon. So what happened next? I went and fainted in a different dungeon and ended up losing the TM. :cry:

Is there any way for me to obtain it again before going into the later dungeons? Or am I going to have to accept my rookie mistake? xD

That’s all from me for now. Thank you for reading!

• Loren

Hi there Loren! Welcome to PMU and the forums!
Im sorry to hear about you losing your TM, and there’s no way to go back to that dungeon to re-get it, however I’m sure if you ask around people would be more than happy to sell you TM’s and you can find some in dungeons along your adventures.
Best of luck and let me know if you need any help with anything!