Pokemon Mystery Universe: The purple chaos nuzlocke

Title card made by Leafysaur. S2

- Author note read it is IMPORTANT!

• Warning it may cointain death because its nuzlocke based.
  • This story is original mine Xindage (Luiz Henrique) using has base a real nuzlocke gameplay in a fan pokemon game called “Pokemon Mystery Universe” (Pmu) this fiction uses some npcs from the original game including few players of game too.
  • Aside for people of i give the rights to edit it, no one else is allowed to use/reuse/edit this fiction whitout my permission!
  • Like every pokemon here can die, Delly can too (i hope that not happen) so be prepared to anything there.
  • Thanks for everyone from pmu for being so cool whit me, and for “Cheshire Sphin” who motived to go ahead.

---------------- // Extra stuffs.

• Since my fiction was made in Rich Text format the formating of the fiction here may not be so acurrate.
  • All episodes including the old ones can be found here: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/ (Recommended if you care about the formating)
  • Few nuzlocke rules is already set but i dont know if someone ever did it before so my rules may be wrong so if necessary i’ll change them.
  • If you want you can join in my history and ever participate on this, just find me (Delly) in game and we can do some play.

---------------- // Nuzlocke Rules (Read it only if you want)

-> Inventory: (Inventory rules is not used anymore)
[s] - Each 10 levels of a dungeon you can bring more 1 item to it, so if the base level is 30 i can bring 3 itens and etc.

• No revivers can be used aside from the ones found in the said dungeon.
  • Escape orbs can be used to flee in any case of need.[/s]

-> Pokemons:

• If a pokemon faint and revivers are not used its considered “dead” and must be released*.
  • *Escape ropes can be used to flee ALIFE if a pokemon is knocked out.
  • Only the first recruitment of each dungeon must be accepted, and only 1 egg from each place.
  • Overworld recruitment is not allowedl.
  • My starter of this nuzlocke i choose to be a Wingull.

-> Misc:

• Events is not considered for role of this fiction nor participative too.
  • Missions did can be or not be used in this fiction, so it may look be leveling\ranking up very fast.
  • Dungeon grinding is allowed but i’ll try not abuse with same pokemon too much.
  • (Not revealed unless delly survive until the designed point of i desire)

Starting on level 1 and no inventory i’ll desing the history around it while i choose the dungeons to beat.

---------------- // Changelogs!

• Episode 2 got mysteriosly cut maybe because of forum limit. -Fixed 10/11/2017
  • I Cant find a way to rename the topic so it has to keep “[Ep 1 & 2]” sorry… -Fixed (thanks Leafysaur) 11/22/2017
  • I acidentally tipo the wrong % of xp that poochiena had in ep 4 its actualy 31%.
  • Natsu was the wip name of Vatir during the early dev, sorry guys… - Fixed 10/31/2017
  • Posted the wrong version of episode 8 sorry Veezo - Fixed 11/22/2017
  • Nuzlocke rules changed. - 12/20/2017
  • Implemeting some formating. (just this post yet) - 01/20/2018
  • Episodes 1, 2 and 3 got few revisions, nothing so big. 01/20/2018
  • Veezo’s Flareon name got replaced, acidental reusage at ep 18 sorry. 03/28/2018
  • Fiction rework started, updated episodes from 1 until 3. 10/04/2018
  • Fiction rework. Episode 4. 12/26/2018
  • Fiction rework. Episode 4 and 5. 01/30/2019

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep001.rtf (Ep01)
Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep002.rtf (Ep02)
Thanks to Zango for teaching how to write inglish better.
Xindage: Reworking episodes is a hard task.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
The purple chaos nuzlocke
Episode 1: No past to remenber.

• Exbel region: Island Garden home of various wild pokemon.
    I’m Delly the wingull. I was a wild pokemon that born and lived in Island Garden, like any wild pokemon here I never got in contact with the civilized ones and never battled before, I used to play most of the time with my friends here. A mysterious rain befell Exbel and persisted for several days and was getting stronger as it persisted. One of those rainy days, I was trying to seek cover from the rain under a few rocks near a tree when a powerful purple lightning bolt hit the tree, electrocuting me and making I lose my memories. On the next day when the rain stopped and I was found by a rescue team and sent to the Grassroot inn where Milly the Meganium and Snap the Bayleef take care of injured pokemons.

• Milly’s Grassroot inn:
    Delly: Urrg my head…
    I covered my head with my wings trying to endure the pain.
    Snap: Milly, come in here she’s moving now!
    I was so weak that i was barely able to talk…
    Delly: Wh- who’re you? what happened to me?
    Milly: Calm down, you were gravely injured almost like you were toasted.
    Delly: What is that all about? W-why I’m here?
    Milly: A few rescuers found and brought you here, you have been fainted ever since!
    Snap: And Don’t you get up yet, I’ll give you some food, you still need to recover.
    Delly: Right…
    Milly: Lucky we didn’t get more injured pokemon from around, this storm was for sure not normal.
    I’ve never seen these two before but they seem so nice, I wonder what actually happened… I can’t remenber a thing.
    Snap: There’s your food.
    Delly: Thanks so much.
    I tried get up but I fell too heavy so I decided to take my apple and eat it while lying there. After few bites into it, I don’t remenber how but I fell asleep again, only to wake up the next morning.
    Snap: Good morning.
    Delly: I-I dont know how to thanks you.
    Snap: No need sweetheart, just take care. Try spending some time outside in the town you’ll fell better.
    Delly: Thanks but where is that meganium?
    Snap: She is sleeping while I take care of the things for now, she work so hard and deserves it.
    Delly: Ok, I’m gonna leave for now, thanks you so much!
    Snap: Bye bye!
    Now that I’m starting to fell better I’m thinking, why I dont remenber anything? I feel like I was born today.

• Grassroot town:
    It was still cloudy and dark, probably was too early yet the good the feeling of fresh air refreshed my body. I looked around and saw a few pokemon around. This place was so strange and new for me, big structures, lot of pokemons and objects around. I began to walk around them when a Sandile came out of nowhere behind me.
    Sandile: Hey you there.
    Delly: AH! oh, hi?
    Sandile: Hello my name is Vatir, I live in this lake and yours?
    Delly: My name is? is? no.
    Vatir: No?
    Delly: I mean I dont know, I dont remenber…
    He began to walk around me.
    Vatir: Amnesia? You should go to the housing center,. They probably should have information from you and will be able to help you with that.
    Delly: What do you mean?
    Vatir: If you are one of us they can consult the database and find out who you are, but from what I see here you have some traces of wild pokemon.
    Delly: Maybe, but is this bad?
    Vatir: If you behave correctly here this no problem at all.
    Delly: Thank you. So I should ask for an appointment? Where is the housing center you told me about? I do not know anything here.
    Vatir: Alright let me introduce you to this place. Grassroot Town is one of the major towns in this region, we have almost everything here but where you should go is there, that great construction that resembles the appearance of a pelipper, there is the housing center
    Delly: Oh I see, thank you.
    This is so confusing, anyway when I got closer to that strange building I noticed a lot of pokemon looking at a wooden pannel full of paper flyers stuck on it and a big door beside it.

• Housing center:
    After entering I was impressed with the architecture of this place. The way the plants are combining with the walls and windows, I even did not realize the time passes.
    Pelipper: Hello!? Oi!?
    I did not even notice the pelipper calling me.
    Delly: …Wha-? Sorry, hi.
    Pelipper: How I can help you?
    Delly: I want to know who I’m.
    Pelipper: Excuse me? What do you mean?
    Delly: I dont know who I’m, I dont remenber anything. The only thing I remenber is waking up here in this town.
    Pelipper: Right.
    And he screamed two names.
    Pelipper: Manual! Adante!
    Another pelipper just come from the door behind him.
    Adante: Yes?
    And a porigon comes by the door from the outside.
    Manual: What happened Matheus?
    So his name is Matheus.
    Matheus: Manual, look this wingull.
    Manual: Yes sir!
    He started to float around me looking all around my body, I dont fell so confortable with it, this is a little scaring.
    Manual: Scanning finished, her is unknow for me.
    Adante: So I’ll have see her better and then look on database, if I get nothing I’ll have to provide her a badge, come with me wingull, let’s go Manual!
    Delly: Ok.
    I followed him into his office, then he measured my height, length, weight, and plucked a feather from my wing. After that he passes a sheet with this data to the Manual.
    Adante: Here’s Manual.
    Manual: Ok, I’ll go check the database I’ll come in a minute.
    Then he left the office.
    Adante: So you don’t remenber your name?
    Delly: No…
    Adante: How much time you have been in the town?
    Delly: From what I remenber I wake up here today.
    Adante: I see.
    Manual returned whit a odd thing with him.
    Manual: Her data match the report of the inn. She is a wild pokemon rescued by the team T.O.S two days ago at three of morning, no other data is in the report.
    Delly: So I’m a wild pokemon?
    Adante: Yes.
    Delly: So what I must do?
    Manual: If you want, you can stay here and start a new life.
    Delly: I accept!
    Manual: Perfect, I’m going to register you in this badge. Please do not lose it for nothing he has your data and helps you to recruit other wild pokemon to your group to do the missions, and when you finish exploring any dungeon just press this button in middle and you will be teleported back to the nearest town.
    Delly: Hmmm… ok.
    Adante: First you must give yourself a name.
    Delly: A name… so, Delly?
    Manual: This name is free for use.
    Delly: So it’s that, Delly, now I’m Delly!
    I dont understand all of it but I accepted his offer, so he gave me a odd thing with two petals on each side, one with my name on it, the petal had a gradient blue to white color while the others was all gray.
    Adante: Be welcome to Grassroot town and have a nice day, and before you leave take this as a gift, it was mine when I was a wingull too, you can use it now.
    Then he gave me a green backpack, surprisingly fit perfectly on my back and does not bother me flapping my wings.
    Delly: Thanks!
    Manual: You’re welcome.
    Delly: Bye!

• Grassroot town:
    After leaving the place I saw Vatir waiting for me outside. We began to talk while we walk around the town…
    Vatir: So everything done.
    Delly: Sure and now I know my name!
    Vatir: And what’s?
    Delly: Actually they tell me to choose my own new name, now I’m Delly.
    Vatir: Delly? But they wont get your name on database?
    Delly: No, the only thing of they know is that I was wild pokemon.
    Vatir: And from what I see you got a badge and a backpack too, you’re one of us now?
    Delly: Yes.
    Vatir: That’s good but now hear me out, for you to begin, get some money to buy food and supplies. You’ll need to visit dungeons to know the place and then do missions to get rewarded for it.
    That pelipper said the same thing, dungeons.
    Delly: Sorry to interrupt, what is a dungeon?
    Vatir: No poblem, always better to ask. A dungeon is a place that changes every time you get inside it, no one knows yet as to why. Usually there are wild pokemon in there who are aways ready to attack anyone that gets inside, most of them are friendly and can join you.
    This sounds not so cool at first.
    Delly: Seems very dangerous…
    Vatir: Not so much, if you choose the right place you’ll be fine, all dungeons have their own difficulty and challenges, you just need to choose the right one. So you know how to battle?
    Delly: No I’ve never done it…
    Vatil: So, a wingull is most capable of shoting water, try one on me.
    Delly: On you? But how?
    Vatir: Right… look at me I’m gonna bite that tree. You don’t need to really try what I’m doing, its just an example.
    We get close to tree and Vatir begin to look at it.
    Vatir: First you concentrate you focus, so look on the target.
    Vatir: Then you breathe and you’ll do it.
    The teeths of Vatir began to glow and then he charged on the tree biting it, a lot of leafs begin to fall from it and a eevee that was sleeping below the tree got covered by it, so he wake up angry whit him.
    Eevee: How many times have the elite said not to use battle moves in town!
    Vatir: Calm down Veezo, I’m just showing this new wingull how to battle.
    Veezo: From what I know wingulls are unable to learn bite.
    Vatir: Sometimes it’s useless discuss with you! I’ll go to the lake, see you Delly and remenber breathe and you’ll do it, get strong for us.
    Delly: Thanks Vatir…
    Then Vatir gave me a smile and jumped back into his lake.
    Veezo: It’s still dark and pokemon have already begun to use moves in town to wake up the others…
    Delly: Sorry for that…
    Veezo: No problem, Vatir is a bit hyperactive too.
    I liked that tree, I think I’ll keep it for now.
    Delly: Do you mind if I stay in this tree here?
    Veezo: Not at all, if you don’t make much noise it’s fine.
    Delly: Ok thanks.
    So I hop into my new tree and I begin to wonder, so I’ll have to battle… I’ll wait the for the sun light them I’ll start to do some training. This tree is near to the main entrace of town, it gives me a good sight of everything around.

------------------- Team Status | Casualties : 0
Wingull Delly |Lvl 1 at 0% Female Leader

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 2: First adventure.
  • Grassroot town, Delly’s tree:
    I finnaly think of I’m ready to begin exploring around and get strong like Vatir advised.
    Delly: Hey eevee are you awake?
    Veezo: Now I am, good morning.
    I jumped off from tree to talk with him.
    Delly: Sorry if I wake you up, Vatir told me about training, where you suppose me to begin?
    Veezo: You can take this road down there, when you get to the middle of crossroads choose east or west both are fine for begin.
    Delly: Alright.
    I put the backpack with me and I started to fly until I got to the middle of crossroads, it looks like a big meeting point there 3 extra roads going to diferent places, them I decided choose the east side until I got cloose to a small cavern.
    Delly: There’s a sign here, Pebble cave.
    So I decided to take a peek through the entrance and certainly there were only a few meters of freefall.
    Delly: Okay, here I go.
    And then I jumped and sprawled on the ground, it was not easy to fly in this tightening.

• Pebble cave dungeon:
    Delly: Ow! I will have to improve my falls.
    After getting up I looked around and it was empty, there was nobody here. Besides everything here is very bright to a cave, everything here is gray and has boulders scattered all over the floor.
    Delly: I was hoping to see somebody here. Let’s see, there are 3 ways here, I think I’ll choose the one in the middle.
    It did not take long until I arrived and another room with more paths but I noticed that someone was approaching, I could hear the steps coming. I decided to stand in the corner waiting for him to appear and he was a pidgey.
    Delly: …
    I do not know what to say, I looked at him, and he kept looking at me.
    Pidgey: So let’s fight or will you keep looking at me?
    Delly: So, out of nowhere?
    Pidgey: If you’re here to train I suppose so.
    Delly: Ok then.
    Then he came running toward me, but wait, I do not know how to attack yet.

• Pidgey used peck.
    Delly: Ek! my head!
  • Pidgey used peck again.
    Pidgey: C’mon let’s do this!
    Instinctively I managed to concentrate and shot water.
  • Delly used water gun, critical hit!
  • Pidgey fainted.
    Delly: Hmmm, are you ok?
    Fainted, I do not think he’ll wake up anytime soon, it was a stroke of luck.
    Delly: So, now I can go this way here or down those stairs.
    I went down the stairs and there was the same thing as before, another free fall. It seemed to be the same place as before, more stones, at least had an apple on the floor near me, since it was on the floor I decided to pick it up for myself.
    Delly: Interesting, who let a good food like this rooting on floor?
  • Noises of battle.
    Delly: Something is happening near there.
    I put the apple on my backpack and by my curiosity I followed the sound and saw some pokémons fighting against a mightyena. It was three against one, a Pidgey, Poochyena and Sandshrew, but something was different in that mightyena, she seemed abnormally strong. When she looked at me I realized that her eyes were glowing purple.
    Delly: Strange…
    She started to run toward me, but this time I certainly thought about running away, but only in the time I took thinking she already here, facing me.
    Delly: Uh, hello?
    Poochyena: Stay away from her!
    And a poochyena who was nearby saved me.
  • Poochyena used tackle in mightyena.
    Poochyena: Since you’re already there, help us with something! Attack her!
    Delly: Right.
  • Delly used water gun.
    With that the other two came with us and we started to attack her at the same time. With that she was defeated.
  • Mightyena fainted.
    Poochyena: Pant We did it finnaly.
    Pidgey: Thanks Omega!
    Omega: Hah! I did nothing.
    Pidgey: You saved me and than you too sandshrew.
    Sandshrew: No poblem. Anyway I’m not going to give this thing a second chance, it’s a coldblooded murderer!
    Omega: What you gonna do whit it.
    Sandshrew: It’s my prey now I’ll take this with me if you dont mind.
    So the sandshrew caught her by the tail I took her away. Strange? What just happened here?
    Omega: And you wingull where did you come from?
    Delly: I was told about to train here, so I’m there.
    Omega: Cool, you did well whit us, let me join you?
    Pidgey: Heh have fun your two, I’m gonna look for few orans berry I need some healing.
    Omega: Bye bye!
    Delly: Bye.
    And the pidgey go away.
    Omega: So what you think? What is your name by the way?
    Delly: Delly, And it is going to be very nice of you, but how it work?
    Omega: Before my friend mine left here I have seen he doing something like this, show me your badge.
    The poochyena touched my bagde and them started to glow bright then she disapeared.
    Delly: Where are you? What happened?
    Omega: Well looks like I’m still here whit you?
    Delly: How and where? I cant see you.
    Omega: From what I fell, looks like I’m inside your body.
    Wait, what!?
    Delly: How this is possible?
    Omega: I dont know how it work but like I told I see my friend doing it, actualy all I can see now is by your eyes.
    Delly: My eyes!?
    Omega: Oh look! Your badge has my name on it now.
    Delly: I see it’s new, also this petal is now dark…
    When I was seeing her name I accidently pressed her petal so my eye closed and after few seconds I fell so weightless, so when I opened my eyes again…
    Omega: That’s fun ins’t? Now you’re seeing the same thing of me I suppose, like if you was in my body right?
    Delly: Yes, that’s is very scary.
    Omega: You’ll probably get used to it soon it’s not bad thing, and this backpack is very comfortable.
    Delly: Thank you.
    Omega: Now since I’m whit you we can train togheter, this is going to be fun, can I lead for now?
    Delly: Sure.
    That’s a very odd experience seeing Omega fight while we go like if I was in her body, after more 2 cases of stairs we get on a small room.
    Omega: Looks like there’s just one way to go now.
    Delly: There’s nobody here.
    Omega: Yes, looks clear, I’ve been here before, but this place change a lot, There’s new items here too, let me take it.
    Even seeing through her eyes does not mean we’re focusing on seeing the same thing, in the meantime I saw that there were more pokemons coming.
    Delly: Look out!
    Omega: Oh more pokemon coming, they’re sure going to fight with us. I wanted to switch with you now, how you did that before?
    Delly: I pulled the petal with your name in it.
    Omega: Let me do it here.
  • Omega lifted up the badge and squeezed the petal with my name in.
    I felt the same thing as before and now I’m in my body again.
    Delly: Wooho! Here I go!
  • Delly learned and used wing attack.
    So I was knocking down one by one with my attacks.
    Omega: You’re good!
    Delly: And I just started today, I actually like of it.
    Omega: There’s a stair there again, lets go there!
    After entering this other stair we apparently arrived at a point without exit
    Delly: It’s the end here?
    Omega: Probably yes.
    Delly: Now what I should do?
    Omega: We usualy go on that t…
    I was thinking here and I dont ever paid attention to what omega said, Then I remenbered what that Pelliper told me, “when you finish exploring any dungeon just press this button in middle and you will be teleported back to the nearest town.”
    Delly: So I must press it?
    Omega: No, you just need to-
    I presses the middle button of the badge.
    Omega: Wait!?
    And big flash happened…
  • Crossroads:
    When I get capable to see again we was in the middle crossroads, and I was in my body and omega in your, so pelliper was right.
    Delly: What an scaring experience…
    Omega: … Oh-my-aceus! I love it! It’s way faster than using the teleporter.
    Delly: Teleporter?
    Omega: Yes all dungeons has a teleporter on end of it, it teleport you back to the entrance of the dungeon.
    Delly: Good to know, I’ll try remenber it the next time.
    Was getting already pretty late so I wanting go to town and rest.
    Omega: Now probably I’ll have to return to my dungeon?
    Delly: Why you dont come with me, we can stay on the town.
    Omega: I’ve been avoid this town for a long time, I’m scared of go there.
    Delly: I cant say much about this town since I’ve been there by a single day, but it’s a nice place, follow me!

Then I showed her where I was staying in the city, my little tree, so I began to think. That day was so coll, I got a new friend and her bettle so well, I hope get better to begin doing real job in this place to begin earning my own pokes to buy stuffs at least now I have an ample amount of basic supplements that I got in that dungeon.
    Delly: Want a apple omega.
    Omega: Sure
    Them veezo apeared passing close by.
    Veezo: You took a big time in there.
    Delly: Yes we got some issues to solve.And I did a new friend too!
    Omega: Hello.
    Veezo: Hi, good to see of you make a new friends, but I have to go on a call in the plaza and I’m late too, see us.
    He is a nice person too.
    Delly: So you not have been there before, like you told me.
    Omega: Yes, this place for me is very new for me, all these lights makes this place looks so alive. It’s very beautiful.
    Delly: I think it too. Good night my friend.
    Omega: Night.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 9 at 14% Female Leader
Poochyena Omega |Lvl 7 at 15% Female Active

• Meanwhile, in the plaza of Grassroot:
    Leafysaur the Quagsire, Coki the Noctowl and Kirk the Buizel of the elite was trying to say something but many pokemons was speaking at the same time, Leafysaur have taken a microphone trying to get the attention of everyone there…
    Leafysaur: Attention everyone.
  • Still chatting.
    Leafysaur: Attention everyone!
  • Still chatting.
    Leafysaur: Coki please?
  • Coki take the microphone.
    Coki: Ahem…
  • Coki prepared an echoed voice
    Coki: SILENCE!
    It’s was very effective! And the silence takes the place.
    Kirk: I hope they still can hear something after that.
  • Coki gives the microphone back to Leafysaur.
    Leafysaur: Like probably you guys have heard strange events begin to occur all around, but we got major instances at winden region, we got relates of extreme wild activities and reports of ever killed innocents on that area.
  • Chatting intensefies.
    Leafysaur: We’re not done yet, please silence.
    Leafysaur: Kirk.
  • Leafysaur passes the microphone for Kirk.
    Kirk: Us of elite decided to choose our best explorers to mobilize a heavy investigation there and all of you are called to help on this investigation, I, Leafysaur and Coki are also going to participate on this, so I propose to you guys get up early this morning and pack your supplies and meet us at winden pass tommorow, you guys are dismissed.
  • Again the chatting take the place.
    Coki: I cant believe something like this can be happening.
    Kirk: I too but we have to get ready to tommorow too, the things are going to get very serius and dangerous.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep003.rtf
Xindage: Now everything is explained better.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 3: The first sight of light.
    It was an early morning when I woke up to sounds of someone down there.
    Delly: What’s all that noise down there?
    Veezo: It’s me sorry.
    Delly: Veezo?
    Veezo: I’m preparing my equipment, I have to go on a mission with the elite.
    Delly: Elite? What is it?
    Veezo: The Elite is a team of very important pokemons, they take care of the 3 regions in there, some of them are know to be able to defeat lengendary pokemons.
    Delly: Wow that’s awsome.
    Veezo: This is what scare me now…
    Delly: What is happening?
    Veezo: They’re requesting the best explorers teams to help on a investigation at winden, I mean if they need help to begin with it’s because the matter is very serious.
    Delly: Oh!
    Veezo: From now on I’ll be off for a few days, or weeks so take care ok?
    Delly: Right, good luck.
    Veezo left very worried I just hoped nothing bad happens to him. As for me, I’ll probably go talk with manual again about the mission that he said for me. Also I’ll let omega sleep, I dont want wake her up. Getting close to housing center he was in the same place of I have seen him for the first time yesterday.
    Delly: Manual?
    Manual: Hi.
    Delly: Remenber when you told me about mission?
    Manual: Yes.
    Delly: So, I’ve trained in Pebble cave, learned new battle moves and I think of I’m ready to do missions.
    Manual: Well if you want to start I must give you a tip.
    Delly: What tip?
    Manual: Never choose a mission where you have not been before!
    Manual: Now follow me.
    So I followed him to close of the Board there.
    Manual: Look, every day we get news of various pokemons from this region, and we look for solutions to them, in this board we put the missions to the explorers to do, when you finish them successfully we pay you.
    Delly: Is it that simple?
    Manual: Yes, but to keep things running we get fifty percent of the rewards, but if they want to give you a gift or something else, that will be yours.
    Delly: I like it, thanks manual.
    Manual: You’re welcome.
    So I started to look through the mission requests, many of them, but I found a very simple one, “Find an Ether at Pebble cave”, Joey the Ratatta is the client and the reward is two hundred pokes.
    Delly: I’ll do this one.
    Omega: You made a great choice.
    I don’t noticed but omega was behind me all this time and when her started to talk I get very surprised.
    Delly: What the heck, for arceus’s sake Omega, don’t sneak up on me like this…
    Omega: I was not sneaking, you havent noticed me here?
    Delly: No.
    Omega: I heard you talking with Veezo and leaving the tree too, I have good ears.
    Delly: So you’re aways alert?
    Omega: This is a classic instict of poochyenas.
    Delly: Understood.
    Omega: So about the mission we’re going do it?
    Delly: Yes, since we know how Pebble cave is maybe we can do it very fast. So lets go?
    Omega: Sure!

• Pebble cave entrance:
    At the entrance I decided a thing with Omega.
    Delly: Look this is your time to battle, so that you get strong too, ok?
    Omega: No problem.
    Going inside, we quicly located the ether there dropped close to us.
    Omega: How did someone just lose something so close to the entrance?
    Delly: True, it was surprising easy.
    Omega: Anyway the mission is done, lets leave.
    Omega lifted the badge, but nothing happened…
    Omega: It’s not working.
    Delly: From what I remenber it just work when we’re on the end of dungeons.
    Omega: True we last did it on the last floor, well lets keep moving then.
    This time nothing so unusual happened and we easily finished it. At town we meet Manual and he called our client, after a few hours he met us in the town.

Joey: You’re probably Delly?
    Delly: Yes?
    Joye: Manual told me about you, so have you found my ether?
    Delly: Yes, it was on the first floor close to the entrance.
    Joey: Heh, I let it fall from my hand and rolled into the dungeon, I did not know that place and I was afraid to go get it, so I called a rescue.
    Delly: It’s fine, we have found it too you.
    I gave him the ether.
    Joey: And like promissed in my request here’s your part of reward.
    And then he gave me a little bag with the pokes inside.
    Delly: Thanks so much!!!
    I was so happy with that and my eyes started to glow in purple and Joey noticed it. I did not feel anything in particular about my eyes.
    Joey: Pardon miss did you do something with your eyes?
    So my emotions returned to normal and my eyes too.
    Delly: What?
    Joey: Nevermind I just thought I saw yours eyes glowing but maybe it’s just the sun’s reflection, thanks and bye!
    And he run away. Wow he got pretty scared of me for some reason…
    Delly: Ok… Omega did you see something?
    Omega: No, I didn’t notice anything.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 9 at 95% Female Leader
Poochyena Omega |Lvl 10 at 31% Female Active

• Late at Joey the Rattata and Lana the Bunneary’s house:
    Joey: Finnaly! home sweet home. Lana you there?
    Lana: Yes I was just finishing the dinner, also you got home pretty late today, what happened?
    Joey: I droped my ether in pebble cave entrace on my way to here, so I requested a rescue…
    Lana: A rescue for an ether!? it just cost 50 pokés at Kecleon shop.
    Joey: Yes I know it, but its not a just an ether it’s my normal dust. I just used my empty ether as a container.
    Lana: Cool, but where did you found it?
    Joey: I just bought one from the pokemons in town.
    Joey: Talking about the town, the wingull that rescued my dust had her eyes purple for a second.
    Lana: Really!?
    Joey: Yes, like that starly that rampaged in exbel woods days ago.
    Lana: So you suppose there are more around?
    Joey: Yes?
    Lana: Lets keep our eyes open, I don’t want to see more of them around here, he almost killed me.
    Joey: Thats the job of be a champion here, keeping exbel woods peacefull as aways.
    Lana: Yes, at all costs…

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep004.rtf
Xindage: I’m still going, just slow, sorry guys. :(

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 4: A new friend.
  • Delly’s dreams:
    I feel like if I had woken up, but where I’m? It’s so dark and I can’t see anything, looks like there’s no floor or anything else.
    Sinister voice: Here.
    This voice is odd I looked all around me and there was nothing, just black.
    Sinister voice: You!
    Delly: Stop playing with me! Who is you!?
    Siniter voice: All.
    Suddenly in front of me appeared two purple eyes staring straight at me, their glow so strong it seemed to be blinding me, the only thing I could do was scream. And then omega woke me up.

• Delly’s Tree:
    She was just below me pulling me by the wing.
    Omega: What is the matter Delly?
    I was very breathless and unable to say anything.
    Omega: Delly, Calm down! Please breathe slowly, it was just a nightmare…
    My head is strange, I can not define how I feel.
    Delly: Water…
    Omega: Come down here I’ll help you
    With her help I climbed down from the tree and she took me close to the central lake
    Omega: Here you are, drink some.
    I stuck my face in the lake and drank, but still I was feeling dizzy.
    Omega: It’s better?
    It was difficult to talk but I tried anyway.
    Delly: Thanks… yet not good… I…
    I felt all my senses go away until I fainted.

• Grassroot inn, next morning:
    Snap: Good morning sleepy head.
    Delly: Snap?
    What!?
    Delly: Why I’m here I was sure of I was sleeping on my tree.
    Snap: Omega and Vatir brought you here.
    Delly: Wait, why?
    Snap: Your friend Omega told me you just fainted suddenly.
    Delly: Strange?
    Snap: Do you feel anything strange? Or is everything okay?
    Delly: I’m feeling perfectly fine, like a good night’s sleep.
    Snap: I think you need to talk to your friends and try to understand what happened, anything is only to come back here and we will take a deeper examination.
    Strange, what could have happened?

• Outside:
    On leaving I noticed that they were already waiting for me.
    Omega: Delly!
    Delly: Hi?
    Vatir: So what happened to you?
    Delly: Well, I thought I should ask that.
    Omega: What do you mean? You just fainted this night.
    Delly: I?
    Omega: Yes.
    Vatir: Do you not remenber that too?
    Delly: Remenber what? The last thing I remember was that I spent the rest of the afternoon exchanging some ideas with Omega and then I went to sleep, and… I just woke up at the inn now.
    Omega: I do not know exactly what happened but you woke me up making some strange noises as if I was in pain, I woke you up and took you to drink water, then you thanked me and fainted.
    Delly: I dont remenber anything from it, and I fell perfect fine.
    Now that she has commented on this I do not even remember dreaming about anything tonight.
    Vatir: First amnesia and then forget about what happened hours ago. Something’s wrong with you my friend.
    Omega: Amnesia?
    Delly: Yes, I dont remenber anything from my past.
    Omega: This is sad.
    Delly: I do not think so.
    Omega: You do not care about your past?
    Delly: It’s not that I do not care, I just do not think it’s really necessary right now.
    Omega: But it’s necessary!
    Delly: Look ever if I remenber everything about my past it’s not going to be the same thing, if I have lived that… But enough of that, I’m going for a walk!
    Omega: Dont want me to make a company?
    Delly: No I need some time alone.
    So I already went towards the crossroad and I left them. When I was no longer near, they began to talk about me.
    Vatir: There’s something strange here, I’m sure!
    Omega: About Delly?
    Vatir: Yeah. Or she’s just lying to us.
    Omega: Why do you think that?
    Vatir: In my point of view it seems she hides something, and when she gave that pause her tone of voice became more, how can I say?
    Omega: Angry?
    Vatir: Yes, anyway I only suspect for now so just forget it for now.
    Omega: Ok, so what should I do now? Delly preferred to leave me alone.
    Vatir: Since I’m on vacation for the time being I can make you company, there’s a great place near here where we can make our snacks, what do you think?
    Omega: Are you talking about-
    Omega raised his claws.
    Omega: -This!
    Vatir: Yes, but easy.
    Omega: Ok let’s go!
    The day did not even begin and I got tired of it… I would like to have her company with me but enough questions for today.
    Delly: Ok crossroads… I’ll go on this side now… To where I go?
    Yesterday Veezo told me to go right or left from here well I think I’m going the other way today.
    Delly: Here I go.

• Tiny grotto:
    Aside from what I was expecting from an underground entrance it was very light and had a lot of flowers.
    Delly: Cool place.
    I didn’t even need to walk much and I saw a few Sunkerns rooting on floor and lot of bushs, few with pink berries and since I’m here I’ll take few of them. After going deep the pokemon became more wild and they started to attack, but battling with them was not hard and everything was going well, this helped a lot I was already feeling good, I just entered in another one of those staircases and I started to hear voices, aparently one of them was very angry.
    Mysteryous voice 1: It’s the last time I’m going to say, give me that.
    Mysteryous voice 2: No it’s mine I found it
    I decided follow the voices until I got in a nearbly bush and a noticed of was a hoppip and a shroomish fighting for a small piece of stone.
    Hoppip: You have no right to do it!

• Hoppip used tackle.
    Shroomish: Poor guy, prepare to-
    I dont waited him finish his sentence and I started to attack.
    Delly: To see my wings in your face!
  • Delly used wing attack.
    Shroomish: Arght too strong!
  • Shroomish run away.
    Hoppip: Thanks stranger.
    Delly: No problem.
    Hoppip: So, what are you doing here.
    Delly: Training my skills and kicking bullies’ butt.
    Hoppip: This was very convenient then.
    Delly: Just kidding, I was just boasting. Anyway, I think I did the right thing.
    Hoppip: Of course, he wanted to steal my sun stone, and I do not even know why.
    Delly: Good thing I could help you with this, that made my day a little more pleasant.
    I still was not feeling so good about what had happened today and I could not be so expressive with my smile, he was already noticing that something was wrong with me.
    Hoppip: Does something bother you?
    Delly: Actually yes, I did not wake up well, nothing that a good battle does not solve, I really like it.
    Hoppip: So you must be one of the newbies in town.
    Delly: You can say that, this is my second dungeon I’m exploring.
    Hoppip: I wish I had a partner to go with me.
    I know he’s being indirect who would not notice that cute face he’s doing, he must be a nice guy, so why not?
    Delly: So what’s your name?
    Hoppip: Pophe.
    Delly: I’m Delly. Let’s go, partner?
    Pophe: Woohooo!
    He touched the badge and disapeared like what happened to Omega.
    Pophe: This is so cool.
    Delly: Welcome to the team.
    Just after this I found the teleport in the last room of this dungeon I stepped on it and we got warped back to the crossroads, I was not expecting taking so much time in there but was already late.
    Hoppip: Heh, This place hasn’t changed much since my last time here.
    Something was strange with him he was not even floating like before.
    Delly: What’s the matter Pophe? You’re sweating.
    Pophe: Yes, I forget to not tackle on the shroomishs, they have spores, I think I got poisoned.
    Delly: Come with me fast.
    I bit onto his leaf and pulled him to town and Omega saw me when I was passing close to our tree.
    Omega: Delly? what are you doing.
    Delly: He is poisoned, I’ll take him to inn.
    Omega: Wait, this smell, show me you bag.
    I put my backpack on the floor and she started looking for something inside it, Until she got a pink berry I had found in the dungeon.
    Omega: I knew that I had smelled it, certainly that helps.
    Delly: Oh I found plenty of these around Tiny grotto bushes…
    Omega gives the berry to him.
    Pophe. Thanks.
    Omega: This is an pecha berry, very usefull to heal poisoning Delly.
    Delly: Oh that’s great!
    Omega: So you were training whitout me, ya?
    Delly: I can say that helped a lot, I fell much more motivated and better again, I told you all I needed was time.
    Pophe: So you both are from same team?
    Omega: Yes, I’m omega, pleasure to meet you.
    Delly: And Omega, I’m sorry for leaving you here alone.
    Omega: No problem Delly, I had a lot of fun anyway, Vatir took me to a restaurant to eat, man I have not even words to describe how delicious it was.
    Delly: Who would say? Now it’s me that’s hungry.
    Omega stood up and began to show off to me.
    Omega: And he even paid the bill.
    Delly: Cut it out!
    And we spent the rest of the afternoon talking.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 11 at 16% Female Leader
Poochyena Omega |Lvl 10 at 13% Female Active
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 9 at 49% Male Active

• While it in Winden range:
    The sunset was almost over, and the cold with this wind was getting stronger.
    Veezo: I know we were close to the winden region, but this is not normal, it’s too cold.
    Kirk: I really wanted to get there today, but that’s it, let’s stop here.
  • Coki used hyper voice!.
    Coki: Everyone, we are going to set the camp here for now, we can’t continue with this freezing weather.
    Veezo’s anticipation activates!
    Veezo: Strange, this felling, like if someone was waiting to harm us here.
    Leafsaur: And it’s not just you I feel like there’s someone watching us, and it’s been a long time.
    Close to the trees around a hidden pokemon was watching them and talking to itself.
    ???: Like she told… they’re coming, how pathetic.
    And it disapeared deeper into the woods…

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep005.rtf
Xindage: Better than before, but radioactive!

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 5: The experimental badge.

I could not wish for something better, having friends to spend the night talking was the best thing I've ever had in my new life, not remembering the past has its advantages, every new experience is incredible.
  • Grassroot town, Morning:
    I was sleeping well, until I started to notice noises, when I opened my eyes I noticed that there was a lot of pokemon gathering near a tent with the appearance of a kecleon, certainly I could not sleep more with this noise. I looked down the tree and my friends were not there too, did they go for a walk? Anyway, I’ll see what’s going on here.
    I flew close to a vulpix who was among them to ask.
    Delly: Excuse me? What is happening there?
    Vulpix: They’re selling an experimental badge upgrade at a very cheap price, which has boosted the amount of pokemons here today.
    Delly: Experimental?
    Vulpix: Yes, Some of us here are still waiting to know what the experiment they are going to accomplish.
    Delly: I wonder if I can participate on this?
    Vulpix: Let’s wait here and see.
    Since I had to wait I went to sit next to a bush near here going a little far from the crowd.
    Now that I remembered too, today I remember my dream, different from yesterday that I did not remember anything, I was in a well flooded place with little land around and I was hunting someone, what a madness.
    Back to reality I realized that someone was asking for silence.
    ???: Silence everyone please!
    Then everything went quiet.
    ???: I know that most of you already know that I received a prototype of the new badge that came from winden to be tested here, besides I only have ten of these prototypes, I want to warn you that this new badge makes a connection with your body and can cause side effects that we have not yet foreseen, so I hope that only the beginner explorers volunteer for use this, we do not want anyone to use them in deep places where the feral pokemons are, so we do not have serious accidents!
    ???: So now you know why this is cheap because it’s just for beginners, so shooo.
    Most of the pokemon that was here started to go away.
    Vulpix: I’ll try it.
    I’m a beginner too.
    Delly: I too.
    Just four of us stayed there, me, vulpix, squitle and pidove, then we approached the tent to take part in the test. There was Scizor and Kecleon waiting for us.
    Scizor: Only four? I expected more.
    Vulpix: You said about the side effects, that scared most of us, but I’m brave to accept it.
    Scizor: So I’ll start the test
    Okay, so I’m going to start the test, get closer to the bench.
    Scizor: Good.
    He placed a black stone on the bench.
    Scizor: Alright touch this stone.
    We all touched it and nothing wrong happened.
    Pidove: What is it?
    Scizor: A special black metal found in the winden region, the new emblems are made with it, but it has been discovered that this radiates an energy that can be manipulated to work in our favor.
    Vulpix: Radiation!?
    For a scizor to work with radioactive material should not be a problem for a metal-type pokemon.
    Delly: What was supposed to happen with us?
    Scizor: We did a lot of testing with this new metal and none of them did damage to their wearers, so we decided to modify their composition to improve their battle attributes, even after our closed tests are hundred percent successful we still can not claim that all Pokémon will react in the same way.
    Delly: It make us strong so?
    Scizor: Affirmative! And since none of you have had a bad reaction to it I can change those badges for this new one that uses this new metal, if you feel something strange tell us immediately, and what I said about being cheap was just to get away the crowd. So you guys accept it?
    We all accepted it, and he gave us a new badge in exchange for the old one, this one is white black instead write pink, aside it everything looks normal on it.
    I enjoyed the moment to talk to the kecleon, he is a merchant of this region, and I ended up buying a yellow scarf to hold the badge on it, at least now I do not need to be carrying it on my wing.
    After this all I was about to start looking for my friends, but it was not needed I can see them coming from the south entrance of the town, so I just go there meet with them.
    Delly: Where you two have been?
    Omega looked angry.
    Omega: Don’t ask me! He wanted a better taste of the morning sun and I hurt my paw!
    Pophe: I said sorry already!
    Delly: So tell me what happened.
    Omega: He convinced me to climb a tree to help him up and when we was up there, he started to blind me with light.
    Pophe: I was doing photosynthesis, I thought you’d look away.
    Delly: And how you ended hurt?
    Omega: I got my vision blurred and fell off the tree, but my paw got stuck between the branches holding my weight.
    Delly: So it was not him fault.
    Omega: I know but, arght it hurts!
    Delly: I know! Let’s do something together and you can forget it on a minute.
    Omega: I agree with it, I need to get strong, I can’t believe that I got hurt by a simple fell.
    While I was thinking about something I noticed Vatir leaving the lake, I called my team to go talk to him.
    Delly: Hey Vatir!
    Vatir: Good morning.
    From his voice it seems that he woke up now.
    Delly: You was sleeping?
    Vatir: Yes, why?
    Delly: Well that’s ood.
    Vatir: Ood?
    Delly: You just left the lake you said you was sleeping, how?
    Vatir: I’m weak to water, but that dont mean that I dislike it.
    Delly: But how do you breath?
    Vatir: Oh it’s an special effect orb, an catalizer orb, experienced explorers use this to go in oceanic dungeons.
    Delly: Nice, anyway let me ask you a thing. Veezo have told me about two dungeons near crossroad that was good to start, you have any other recommendation?
    Vatir: Omega can show you the happines lake, it’s not so hard dungeon.
    Omega: Ah, it’s where the restaurant is! I can show you the way Delly.
    Vatir: Your grass friend there can take a good advantage on lead, most of the pokemons there is water types.
    Pophe: That’s great.
    Delly: So it’s starting now! Let’s go tea-
    Pophe: Wait, I need to hide my Sun stone somewhere.
    Vatir: Hide your sun stone, why?
    Pophe: Yes, it’s my precious stone, Delly saved me a Shroomish who was trying to steal it from me.
    Vatir: You do not have to hide this, follow me.
    Vatir took us to a large Brown Kangaskhan building, It’s write Kangaskhan’s storage on it.
    Delly: Let me guess, is the storage that everyone uses to store their belongings?
    Vatir: Correct, but hear me you have to store it in name of your team, so you must use your badge.
    Pophe: Give me the badge Delly?
    Delly: Sure.
    I gave him the badge and he goes to talk with the big kangaskhan.
    Pophe: Hi, Can you store it for me?
    Kangaskhan: Sure, I’ll keep it protected until you want it back.
    Pophe: Thanks.
    And he came back to us.
    Pophe: It was so simple and easy.
    Vatir: You can trust in her, it’s very safe place.
    Omega: That’s it, let’s go?
    Pophe: Now we can do it! Lets go team… wait, what’s our team name?
    Delly: I dont ever thinked about a name yet, maybe we can choose one later.
    Vatir: My suggestion, Team Neo future.
    Delly: Seens a good name, I’ll think about it, anyway for now we’re going, see you later Vatir.
    Vatir: Good luck in there!

Wingull Delly |Lvl 11 at 16% Female Leader
Poochyena Omega |Lvl 10 at 31% Female Active
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 9 at 49% Male Active

• Eight hours ago, Makiru the Scizor’s elite office:
    Makiru: Are you really sure of it Vatir?
    Vatir: Yes sir, but after she passed out I took her to the Milla to heal her, I also opened her eyes by force and I noticed it being dark purple for a moment.
    Makiru: I’ll trust you, but I’ll let you know about the last reports of these creatures, The’re aways possitive.
    Vatir: Give us a little time, maybe we can learn more about them, or ever how she’s controling it, she is surely not under full effect of it!
    Makiru: Ok, but keep an eye on her, even so anything suspicious tells me straight away.
    Vatir: You can count on me, I will not fail.
    Mariku: I’ll just remind you! You’re playing with fire!
    Vatir: Believe on me.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep006.rtf
Thanks Veezo for Grammar fixes.
Xindage: This is getting dark, hehehehe.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 6: The other side of coin.
  • Happiness Lake entrance:
    Omega was hyperactive about this and I was staring at the passage.
    Delly: Here is the entrance to this place.
    Omega: Let’s go, we’re wasting time.
    Delly: Alright I’ll lead…
    Getting inside it was pretty much like every dungeon but wet, I did the first room then I began to notice.
    Delly: Lots of water types… wanna try Pophe?
    Pophe: Sure
    We switched and he began to fight in, but something was strange with them, they were putting up a tough fight, after two more floors Pophe got surrounded by 3 enemies.
    Pophe: Well I have a problem here, I’m surrounded!
    Omega suddenly switched in.
    Omega: I’ll handle this!
    Omega began to howl and take down them one by one with bites.
    Omega: So this hoard might be done, but I’ll tell you they’re really fighting hard…
    Pophe: Thanks omega.
    Delly: I noticed it too, something’s wrong here.
    We got ahead some more floors until we found a magikarp.
    Omega: So magikarp, you’re not really wanting to fight me?
    I felt a cold wind coming from behind.
  • Lombre used tackle.
    Omega: Hey that’s not fair!
  • Omega used tackle!
  • Lombre used Water gun, Critical hit!
    Omega was pushed so hard into the lake so I decided to quickly take his place but suddenly blacked out, I tried my strongest to swim, but I was unable to until a pokemon began pushing me to the surface.
    Magikarp: If it were not for me, you would have sunk…
    Delly: (Tired) Thank you for… the… help, where is the Lombre?
    Pophe: Let me get us out of this place I can still fight, you rest there Delly.
    Pophe begin to rush out of the dungeon while I was trying to recover myself.
    Delly: So Omega, are you felling ok?
    Omega: …
    Delly: Omega!? (Screaming) OMEGA!
  • An hour later, Grassroot inn:
    Delly: Please no, THAT’S NOT TRUE!
    Milly: I’m sorry but it’s true.
    Delly: (Scream) NO!
    I ran through the door and flew off to Happiness lake.
    Pophe: Delly don’t do it!
    Vatir: Stay here I’ll follow her.
  • Happiness Lake dungeon:
    I had no control over myself. I was aware of everything I was doing but I even knew it was not me doing it. I was feeling a power bursting within me so I got inside the dungeon looking for Omega’s murderer…
    Delly: (Bass voice) Reveal yourself!
    I realized that odd voice was the same from the one in the central lake with… vatir, wait… now I remember what happened there… how, anyway I was still not in control of myself and was screaming in the dungeon.
    Delly: Doesn’t matter where you hide, Doesn’t matter where you run! I’ll look for you and I will find you!
    Unknown voice: You don’t need to!
    Lombre sunddenly fell from the ceiling in front of me, delivering a lot of attacks on me. I almost felt nothing, in this time I noticed his eyes, they had a bright purple glow. At this point I decided to help myself attacking him with my wings and in a few minutes I was able to defeat him but I was unable to stop and I kept using more wing attacks on him until… Vatir used assurance! Delly Fainted…
  • Detention room, underground plaza late night:
    Makiru: Good, she seems to be waking up.
    I was not sure where I was, but I was with my wings and my legs tied on the wall.
    Delly: (Still bass voice) Release me, NOW!
    Makiru: Unfortunately this is not going to happen, who knows what you are going to do.
    Vatir: Please Delly cooperate with him.
    I was trying to say something but I was unable to, something was still controlling me.
    Delly: I won’t. All I want is to just destroy everyone and everything! You’re not an exception!
    Makiru: Vatir put her to sleep again, and bring me our specialist.
  • Vatir used assurance, Delly fainted again…
  • Delly’s Dreams:
    ???: Someone there?
    Delly: Who are you, please don’t hurt me anymore!
    ???: Don’t be scared, I’m here to help you.
    Delly: I don’t know what is happening I’m scared of what is going to happen with me.
    ???: Just calm down and hear.
    Pophe: Please Delly don’t give up yet, Omega will never want to see you like this, just resist it…
    Vatir: You’re strong Delly, show us what you’re capable to do!
    Delly: Guys!
    ???: They can’t hear you, but I now have to advice you to concentrate your mind, what I’m going to do here is for your good, but it’s going to be extremely painful…
    Delly: No more plea- GAAAAAAAHH!
  • Detention room, on the next day:
    Delly: (Tired normal voice) eeee…
    Makiru: So we can talk now?
    Delly: Do I have any other choice? Looks like I’m still tied here and feel like I was carrying a giant rock…
    Makiru: First question, what is the last thing you remember?
    Delly: Someone was talking with me in my mind, I don’t want remember it anymore…
    Makiru: So hypno successfully recovered your mind, it’s perfect.
    Delly: Perfect!? I dont even know if I’m alive…
    Makiru: I’ll do a brief resume of you, first you were recently found vandalizing in Happinnes lake, but our Hypno have seen inside your mind that you were under effect of something beyond our knowledge, the only thing he realized was that it was controlling you, and he gave you the energy to have control over it.
    Delly: (crying) Just let me see my friends again, release me please?
    Makiru: I will but first I suggest you eat this, we can’t let you see the path to exit this place.
    After eating that seed he gave me I just fell asleep again, I can’t understand why it had to happen so much…

------------------- Team Status | Casualties : 1
Wingull Delly |Lvl 13 at 32% Female Leader
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 12 at 23% Male Active
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 1 at 0% Female Active

Poochyena Omega |Lvl 10 at 36% Female Death

• Vatir at hypno house:
  • Knocks on the door
    Hypno: Yes?
    Vatir: Makiru from the elite is requesting you!
    Hypno: Ok I’ll get ready.
    Vatir: Let me inside, I have to talk with you first:
    Hypno: Feel free, what you want to discuss.
  • Puts a pack full of diamonds over the table.
    Hypno: Something problematic I suppose.
    Vatir: The Wingull that you’re going to investigate have been attacked by a Lombre and she did something that I want you to remove this part of your relatory you know what I’m talking about.
    Hypno: How about the evidences?
    Vatir: Cleared.
    Hypno: Good.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep007.rtf
Thanks Veezo for Grammar fixes, and for Shadow eevee for playing whit me in this episode.
Xindage: Pophe is leading in levels… not for too long.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 7: Rescuing
  • Delly’s tree on the same day:
    Finally I could wake up after a peaceful nap as I looked down and saw my friends talking.
    Delly: Hello
    Vatir: Oh, hi Delly.
    Pophe: Mor- Your eyes!?
    Delly: What now?
    Vatir: They’re purple and intense.
    Delly: Excuse me!
    I ran to the lake to see my reflection…
    Delly: (Screams) NO! I’m a monster… NOOOOOOO!
    Vatir: Calm down, you’re not a monster, you were not the one doing that.
    Delly: (Bass voice) You do not know how much I suffered because of that!
    Vatir began to glow dark, for sure he was preparing an attack.
    Delly: Why are you preparing an attack?
    Vatir: Just making sure.
    Delly: For now I’m sure I’m still me.
    Pophe: Your voice was the same when you were… you know…
    Delly: (Voice returned to normal) I know…
    Delly: Where is Omega?
    Pophe: Milly took her body to Faded Relic, only the highest ranks can see the ceremony, anyway, you can go later…
    I was getting mad again…
    Vatir: We’re leaving, we know you like being alone when you’re like this.
    Delly: Thanks…
    Vatir: Come on, pophe.
    Vatir pushed pophe out and I went up to my tree to take some time to induldge in my thoughts…
    Pophe: Ok I know… I’ll go see if Kamila’s good.
    Vatir: Do not care too much about Delly, I’ll keep an eye on her.
    It was getting cloudy, I started to feel something, but I simply ignored it …
  • Near housing center:
    Pophe: Strange, Kamila was here the last time i saw her … Hey porygon? Did you see a magikarp around here?
    Manual: Many.
    Pophe: Great…
    Manual: But I saw one who chose a Sour Root escort mission on behalf of Delly’s team.
    Pophe: Sour root!? Alone?
  • Sour root, Kamila escorting:
    Kamila: So your bother is a Zorua?
    Skarmory: Yes, she went inside there but this time he’s taking longer to come back, i’m getting worried.
    Kamila: No more need to, we are going to find them.
    They fight some floors until they begin to hear sounds of a fight.
    Kamila: Something is not right ahead.
    Skarmory: Lets go with caution.
    On the Cleaning they see a Oddish running from a big Weepinbell.
    Skarmory: Hey dude what you think of you’re doing!
    Oddish: Shadow!
    Oddish came running toward the skarmory.
  • Illusion falls apart.
    Zorua: (Crying) He got me! and tried to swallow me whole!
    Shadow: I’m glad you’re okay, let’s take care of this kidnapper, you just get out of here.
    Kamila: So you’re looking for trouble, you got one!
    Weepinbell looked at Kamila and Shadow with his purple eyes.
  • Kamila’s flashback.
    […]
    Omega: So magikarp, you’re not really wanting to fight me?
  • Lombre used tackle.
    Omega: Hey that’s not fair!
  • Omega used tackle!
  • Lombre used Water gun, Critical hit!
    […]
    Kamila: Beware of this creature, this is no longer a pokémon, it is a pure evil that will not stop unless both of us are dead!
  • Weepinbell used vine whip on Kamila!
    Kamila got pushed hard to the wall.
    Skarmory: It’s very strong.
  • Skarmory used steel wings!
  • Weepinbell used wrap, and threw him away.
  • Weepinbell used sunny day.
    Skarmory: I cant move, my body still feels crushed.
  • Weepinbell look to Kamila and began to do a solar beam in her direction.
    Kamila: It’s my end…
    (pokemon x and y intro music start)
    Pophe quickly switched with Kamila and began to hold all the energy in his body.
    Pophe: (screaming) AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! NO ONE- HURTS MY- TEAAAAMMM!!
  • Pophe used bullet seed several times.
  • Weepinbell fainted.
    Pophe fell on the ground and began using synthesis to recover energy.
    Pophe: (tired) next time remenber to call the team Kamila!
    Kamila: Sorry but skarmory was in a rush to rescue her brother.
    Shadow: True, I was so much in need of help I didn’t imagine that the situation was going to reach this.
    Weepinbell began to wake up roaring.
    Pophe: You, come close to me!
    Pophe: I hope this work…
  • Pophe throwed a escape orb in floor

Wingull Delly |Lvl 14 at 95% Female Leader
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 20 at 02% Male Active
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 12 at 99% Female Active

Poochyena Omega |Lvl 10 at 36% Female Death

• Exbel town minutes ago:
    It had begun to rain, besides everything was normal, I was thinking at the last moment when I was trying to swim, I decided to go speak with Vatir. When I arrived at the lake, I saw that he was taking a nap at the bottom of the lake.
    Delly: Hey Vatir!
    Vatir woke up and began to swim to surface, he did it so easily…
    Vatir: Yes Delly?
    Delly: How do you do it?
    Vatir: Do what?
    Delly: Sleeping in botton of lake and swim up so easy… you’re a ground type after all.
    Vatir: It’s easy, all comes from inside you, it’s an instict.
    Delly: The last time I fell in a lake I thought I was going to drown.
    Vatir: Hear me, every pokemon can breathe underwater, but can also drown if they do not believe in it, let me try a thing.
    He bit my wing and began to pull me to the lake.
    Delly: Please don’t do it.
  • Delly began to struggle.
    Vatir: Trust me or it is not going to work, also I just want you to swim to the start. Hang on me and hold your breath I’ll dive but I’ll let you reach the surface, use your wing and imagine you are flying.
    —> To be continued…

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep008.rtf
Xindage: I think i’ll have to revise my old episodes again i did few mystakes, anyway have fun seeing how Veezo and the Elite do in winden.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 8: Solid Winden - Veezo & Elite's side story.
  • Winden range, 4th day of camp, elite tent:
    Without any expectation that the weather will improve, the elite began discussing a plan.
    Kirk: We can not stay here any longer, our supplies are running out.
    Coki: The hail does not stop… I do not know why this is happening.
    Leafysaur: I can get to Winden and call the specialists who reside there, if you guys don’t mind staying here another day.
    Coki: It sounds like a good idea, if you do not bring a cloudnine user, we’ll be stuck here.
    Kirk rummaged through the stocks and took some supplements for the Leafysaur.
    Kirk: Here, take these.
    Leafsaur: Thanks, I promise I’ll be back tommorow no matter what happens.
  • The next night:
    Coki: Leafysaur has not returned yet, and the storm is still furious…
    Kirk: If she doensn’t come we’re going to have to go. At any cost we can’t stay here anymore.
  • Glaceon enters the tent.
    Glaceon: Guys, I found something interesting, could one of you can come with me?
    Kirk: Sure, stay here Coki.
    Glaceon: Veezo was having insomnia not letting him sleep blaming the reason to be an unsettling presence nearby. So I decided to patrol the area, and he was right! Follow me to the forest.
    More deep in the forest they noticed fews snovers using blizzard around.
    Kirk: So they’re causing it, they’re shooting blizzard over us.
    Glaceon: They are taking turns to do this, so it will not stop if we do not intervene.
    Kirk: Is your team with you?
    Glaceon: Sure, Veezo, Vonia and Glitter.
    Kirk: Let’s make them stop, here’s the plan, since Veezo is an eevee, they probably will not find him to be dangerous, so Veezo will try to talk to them. If it does not work, Glitter can create a thunder over them.
    Glaceon: But if we miss thunder?
    Kirk started aiming for the sky.
    Kirk: It’ll not miss!, also if we’re lucky we can capture one of them.
    Glaceon: Oh, I got it!
    Veezo switched with Glaceon and he started to walk towards the Snovers group…
    Veezo: So, may I ask you to stop doing this please?
    Snover: …
    They started looking at each other and said nothing, then began to attack.
  • Snover used blizzard on Veezo.
    Veezo: Alright then.
  • Weather changes to rain…
  • Veezo switched to Glitter.
  • Glitter used Thunder.
    The lightning bolt that struck down from the sky was energetic enough to open up a huge crater in the ground , nevertheless the group snover withstood the attack and left running.
    Kirk: Unfortunately they didn’t suffer paralysis, we still stop them.
    Jolteon: We still haven’t figured out why they were doing this…
    Kirk: At least we have a temporary breach to get to winden, let’s go.
  • Winden Range, camp.
    Kirk: Alert them Coki!
    Coki: *hyper voice! Everyone stand up!
    Most of them were already asleep, but they all got out of their tents to listen.
    Coki: Kirk and Veezo have discovered and eliminated the source of the constant hail, but we do not have time to rest, all pack their belongings and materials, we have to arrive at Winden before dawn!
  • Winden town, few hours before the dawn.
    Winden used to be a beautiful town between the mountains to warm up the heart of travelers after a bitter cold trip, but this time something was different.
    Kirk: Well, here was supposed to be Winden town, but I only see their flag there, the rest is all snow white.
    Veezo: It’s still kind of dark but I remember that this flag is was at the top of a cliff, but now only half the flagpole is visible.
    Coki: Apparently the whole city was buried in ice, where have the inhabitants gone?
    Kirk: Let’s break into groups and look for-
  • Suddenly a deafening metal sound echoed in.
    Kirk: Nghh my ears!
    Veezo: Ahhh make it stop!
    After the noise stopped they noticed a light coming from far away and blinking on top of a mountain.
    Coki: Whoever it is must be calling us, come on!
    Upon arriving at the top of the mountain there was a Drilbur and an Umbreon there.
    Drilbur: Sorry but you were not listening to me so I decided to use this attack to get attention, I just forgot that from up here it would create an echo too strong.
    Kirk: No problem, who are you?
    Drilbur: My name is Felicia, I’m one of the scouts of Winden.
    Umbreon: I’m Scott from the specialists.
    Kirk: Where are the other pokemons from here?
    Felicia: Down below, I made a passage to the basement, it’s where we all are.
    Kirk: Take us there.
    They followed the passage made by the Drilbur, the path was facing the entrance of the sauna.
    Kirk: I remember this place, the sauna.
    Veezo: So hot!
    Felicia: You’re right, normally it was not that hot, and do not touch the water or you’re going to get a burn.
    Kirk: Any idea what’s causing it?
    Felicia: No, since our elite disappeared we stayed here waiting for news, the weather was very bad.
    Coki: How did they disappear!?
    Scott: Chronum tried to find out the cause of bad weather and did not come back for several days, that’s all we know…
    Kirk: Wait!
  • Kirk grabbed Drilbur!
    Kirk: Leafysaur showed up here?
    Felicia: No, why?
    Coki: By arceus!

------------------- Special episode <> Side storys.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep009.rtf
Xindage: Something strong is comming, what they’ll do?

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 9: The evil's inside.
  • Grassroot town sunset:
    I was training with Vatir on the lake when I saw Pophe, Magikarp and a Skarmory coming from the crossroads, they were a little wounded, so I and Vatir went there to see them.
    Delly: Pophe what happened to you?
    Pophe: Magi… karp…
    Delly: Huh?
    Kamila: Yes, it was my fault, I went on a mission that I was not prepared for and we all got hurt.
    Delly: What? And who are you?
    Kamila: I’m Kamila, Pophe recruited me after the incident in Happiness Lake, Vatir also needed my help to hi-
    Suddenly Vatir pushed up the magikarp to the lake.
    Delly: What is meaning of it?
  • Bottom of the lake.
    Vatir: Look at your mouth girl, Delly does not need to know that!
    Kamila: Sorry I forgot that.
    Vatir: Look at the situation you put me in… I have to come up with a good lie for her now, how can I explain it…
    I had no idea what was the cause of all this madness, after a while Vatir and Kamila left the lake.
    Kamila: Why you did this Vatir?
    Vatir: I’m just taking revenge for what she’s did to me in the Happiness Lake, remember Kamila?
    Kamila: umm, oh ye I attacked you after you attacked Delly.
    Delly: But you just said he needed your help.
    Kamila: That was after it.
    Delly: O-k…
    I pretended to believe them but I know they were hiding something from me.
    Delly: Back to the topic, what happened to you?
    Pophe: Kamila went to help this Skarmory to rescue her brother and after that we were attacked by a Weepinbell, and possibly possessed.
    Skarmory: They had purple eyes… like you!
    I realized that he was already scared by my appearance.
    Delly: Look, I’m a normal pokemon.
    Vatir: But if Kamila is saying the truth we have to tell the elite about it, excuse me I’ll have to go to the plaza.
    Skarmory: I’ll go too, my brother must be at home waiting for me, here kamila your reward.
    He gave few pokes to Kamila.
    Kamila: Thanks.
    Delly: So you can recruit for us Pophe?
    Pophe: I was with the badge so yes.
    Delly: So Kamila has a big heart, Just be careful next time, remember you’re in a team now.
    Kamila: I’m sorry ok.
    It was starting to rain and even though it was late afternoon it seemed like night.
    Delly: How delighting! Thanks to this fresh rain, it will be great to sleep today.
    Pophe: It’s you who likes rain, I do not.
    Kamila: I’d like to sleep on the lake if you do not mind too much.
    Delly: No problem.
  • Next day:
    It was still raining when I woke up I came down from the tree and started scouring something to eat in our bag, I took an apple and I went to the lake to see if Vatir was there. He was not, only Kamila was there standing in the lake, sleeping. I finished eating the apple and went back to the tree to wake my partner, when a huge thunderclap crashed towards us, and my head started to hurt.
  • Delly’s mind:
    Familiar voice 1: It’s of no use, run!
    Familiar voice 2: This guy is really playing for real, we’d better get away and figure out a plan.
    Familiar voice 1: So think about one now, I lost my backpack when I was hit, I’m without the escape orbs.
    Familiar voice 2: Then run!
  • Back to reality:
    Delly: What was this? looked like… Vatir…
    I did not even notice that my partners were by my side now.
    Pophe: By arceus did you see it delly?
    Kamila: It was a strong thunderbolt, I could even hear underwater.
    Delly: Follow me guys!
    Pophe: To where?
    Delly: (Bass voice) Just follow me, now!
    I was feeling something very powerful coming up close and decided to go where the energy came from, when I got there Pophe was getting nervous.
    Pophe: Delly, do not tell me you want to go in there?
    Kamila: Do not go there Delly, that’s where we were attacked before by that creature!
    Delly: … Lets go!
  • Sour Root dungeon:
    This time I was doing it because I wanted to, but at the same time all this energy seemed like mine, I’m sure I’m going directly to some big problem, but this time I’m ready for everything. Inside the dungeon I noticed a very small amount of wild activity, yet I kept going from floor to floor, until I noticed a backpack lying on the floor.
    Pophe: Someone lost things around here.
    I collected everything that was scattered on the floor and also what was in the backpack and put it in mine, and kept moving on. Later I began to notice explosions, scratches and marks on the walls, certainly something happened here.
    Delly: Someone’s been fighting here.
    Pophe: Let’s get out of here Delly, please? it’s dangerous.
    I began to hear voices and noises from afar.
    Familiar voice 2: Set sandstorm!
    Getting close I saw a Weepinbell fighting with 2 other pokemons, they were Vatir and that Scizor that tied me on wall.
    Vatir: I haven’t learned it yet!
    Mariku: This is going to be tricky then.
    I just decided to get into the mess.
    Delly: Hey you!
    Weepinbell: Well, see who decided to give the faces.
    It began to float around me in circles.
    Weepinbell: So you finally decided to come and join me.
    Delly: Join you!? I do not even know you!
    Weepinbell: As you do not know me, look at yourself and then look into my eyes, we are of the same group and cause.
    Delly: I’m not from your group! and the only cause you’re giving me is the option to end you!
    Weepinbell: Stop lying to yourself, go deeper into your mind… remember it.
  • Delly’s flashback.
    Delly: I won’t. All I want is to just destroy everyone and everything! You’re not an exception!
    My head started to ache again.
    Delly: Stop playing with my mind! You want to see destruction, I’ll show you!
  • Delly used water pulse, Weepinbell gets confused.
    Mariku: It’s our chance!
  • Mariku used focus energy.
  • Vatir used crunch.
    Weepinbell: Gra! Annoying thing.
  • Weepinbell used wrap in Vatir.
    Vatir: ak- help!
    Delly: See the destruction before you, it ends here!
  • Repeatly use wing attacks.
  • Weepinbell fainted.
    Pophe: What you did Delly!?
    Delly: If you could see what I saw you would surely do the same…
    Mariku: How did you know we were here?
    Delly: I did not know, I just followed the energy that was coming from here that seemed just like mine.
    A Weedle appeared, dragging the bag I’d left behind.
    Weedle: Hey any of you left it lost back there?
    Vatir: My bag! Thanks.
    Weedle: You’re welcome, but in reality I have to thank you, you did away with that monster that was causing terror here, if only I had the strength to fight him…
    Vatir: I would love to be able to recruit you and train you but I can’t. But I know who can! Delly?
    Delly: Me?
    Weedle: Eeek there’s more of them here!?
    Delly: Oh I see my voice, wait.
    Delly: (Voice back to normal) Ahem i’m Delly.
    Weedle: What are you?
    I’m sure she’s already scared of me.
    Delly: Look, I’m a normal pokemon, I was only gratified with, special powers…
    Vatir: Believe me, Delly is a good person, you’ll not be disappointed.
    Weedle: …
    I took my badge and put it in front of him.
    Delly: It’s your choice.
    She was happy with the proposal.
    Weedle: I accept!
    She touched the badge and disappeared.
    Delly: Welcome to the team!
    Vatir: Hey!? Where are my things?
    Delly: I got them, they’re with me in my backpack.
    Vatir: Let me have my escape orb.
    Delly: What about the Weepinbell?
    Mariku: Leave it there, there’s nothing left to do, then I’ll call someone to seal the room later.
    Vatir: Close to me guys.
  • Vatir used escape orb.
  • Crossroads, Midday:
    Mariku: So I need to talk to you two privately.
    Delly: Ok, Pophe here take my badge.
    Pophe: Right see you soon.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 16 at 34% Female Leader
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 20 at 8% Male Active
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 13 at 4% Female Active
Weedle Acadia |Lvl 6 at 0% Female Active

• Makiru’s elite office:
    Mariku: So Delly apparently knows more than she looks?
    Delly: I only remember things if I think about them… like my past
    Delly: (Talking most to herself and slowly) I born in Island Garden, I had friends there… Then this very violent storm came along. I hid myself near some stones, then I only remember a purple flash and a thunderous noise…
    Mariku: Thunder? The last storm proved well loaded with these abnormal purple lightinings.
    Delly: hmmm…
  • Delly’s flashback.
    Milly: Calm down, you were gravely injured almost like you were toasted.
    Delly: Yes that is it! The lightbolt! Now I know the cause of it!
    Mariku: Now, why did you want to destroy everything?
    Delly: Revenge and rage, but I do not want this…
    Mariku: I see…
    Vatir: Excuse me, if I’m right the book of The Elite’s legends has a thing about the legendary pokemon that wanted to destroy everything in this world-
    Mariku: Rayquaza.
    Vatir: But it was banished from there when Kirk confronted him in Sky Fortress years ago.
    Mariku: The book still mention it’s last words that Kirk recorded there “I’ll return and everyone is going to suffer, I’ll destroy everyone and everything! You’re not an exception Kirk!”.
  • Delly’s flashback.
    Delly: I won’t! All I want is to destroy everyone and everything! You’re not an exception!
    Delly: WAIT!
    This can not be true!
    Delly: No… I didn’t say that!
    Delly: (crying) I DIDN’T SAY THAT!
    Vatir: Delly look at me I’ll say it once again it was not you, do you remenber it!?
    Mariku: This proves that rayquaza may be coming back and its power is above ours, it is corrupting our world from somewhere and we must find it.
    Vatir: We must get ready if it’s true.
    Mariku: For now, let’s warn the Pokémon about the corrupted purples and Delly as well.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep010.rtf
Xindage: Moomy Arcadia, seens cute :3, seriosly i really need to envolve arcadia on beedrill and learn cut, i’m stuck…

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 10: Specialists
  • Grassroot town:
    Mariku was preparing things to give a statement, he took a microphone and began to speak.
    Mariku: Testing 1, 2, 3…
    Mariku: Attention everyone!
    Everyone around us began to gather around, and I kept my eyes closed as he spoke.
    Mariku: I have recently encountered another purple eyed pokemon, and I’ll advise you all not to confront any of them. They’re sure to kill anyone that gets close to them. If you see any of them or notice something very suspicious tell me immediately. And here by my side I want you guys to meet Delly.
    I finally opened my eyes to a sight of pokemon getting surprised looking at me.
    Mariku: As you can see Delly is not in total control of this possesion. She’s at our side and helping us, so let her in peace.
    Pockets of conversations and mumbling between pokemon breakthrough.
    Mariku: Silence! I still have to say a thing!
    Mariku: Vatir is also my new direct advisor, anything you would like to communicate with me can be told to him too. You guys are dismissed!
    Vatir: What!?
    Mariku: The time is now, prepare yourself to be a specialist.
    Vatir: But i’m not ready yet…
    Mariku: So better begin.
  • Late at dojo.
    Deciding to follow Vatir for a while to support him, we went to a dojo on a high hill in the city. It was a very rustic place made of stones, had equipment by the walls and some statues with descriptions, certainly they were historically very important pokemon.
    Delly: Everything looks so rustic, everything is made of stone.
    Vatir: This place exists for many years, this is where they train the specialists. Two other towns also have their own dojo with particular difficulties.
    Delly: What is a specilists?
    Vatir: Specialists are strong pokémon of both mind and body and trained to use all their points to the maximum possible level.
    Delly: Seems hard…
    Vatir: True, the training is very hard but worth it in the end, and if I want to be one of the elites I have to go through it… it’s my dream, mariku knew that. I was always around him when I could learn more about the elite and everything else, the time has come…
    Delly: You will succeed! Just as you have always trusted me, I trust you too!
    Mariku walks in with a Marowak inside the dojo.
    Mariku: Here is my new recruit to you, Vatir the Sandile. And Vatir this one is the sensei of this dojo.
    Vatir: Hi
    Delly: Excuse me, I’m leaving, see you later Vatir.
    Vatir: Bye…
  • Grassroot Town:
    After leaving the dojo I noticed that this hill is really higher than it seemed. I could see the whole city, including my team near the board of missions. I decided to go see them.
    Delly: Hello, looking for missions?
    Pophe: Ye, I got some for Acadia and Kamilla. As for us, an exploration should be a good option.
    Delly: Are we going on separate teams?
    Pophe: Yes so we can cover more things in less time and the missions for them are in familiar and easy places.
    Kamila: Let’s go acadia! See you guys later.
    Delly: Bye.
    Pophe: So get ready for Sunny Hills!
    For some reason I did not like that name…
  • Sunny Hills Entrance:
    Delly: Even with cloudy weather it was like I was imagining, hot and bright…
    Pophe: Lovely place!
    Delly: Do you know anything about this place?
    Pophe: Manual told me that there are ponytas, sunkerns and doduos as enemies and that usually this place is always on sunny day effect.
    Delly: Apparently we are both disadvantaged, I cause less damage and you will take more damage.
    Pophe: Not really, I can attack twice as fast because of the light, it can compensate for my grass type and I also attack from a distance.
    Delly: Ok let’s get inside, we can take turns along the way, I’ll go first.
    Inside the climate seems to be the noon, I wonder where this comes from…
    Delly: I’m melting here!
    Pophe: It’s the rocks, they’re emitting heat and light, I can feel it.
    Delly: Ok, lets keep going and find stuff.
    Ahead in dungeon I was capable of finding poke lying around and few berries, that seemed common throughout and nothing so dangerous.
    Delly: So far I’ve been well, no one has shown up too strong.
    Pophe: Can I take the lead now?
    Delly: Feel free…
  • While it in Happiness Lake:
    Kamila: Just find the missing scarf and we’ll finish all the missions.
    Acadia: The previous dungeon was so easy and fast.
    Kamila: Hey look that!
    There was an egg floating in the water.
    Acadia: I cannot swin.
    Kamila: I can not handle it alone either, but I have an idea! let me switch.
    Kamila switched with Acadia and jumped in water…
    Kamila: I’ll push it to the border and you pick it, got it?
    Acadia: Yep!
  • Back in Sunny hills:
    Delly: So what’s your name?
    Sunkern: Flowey.
    Delly: Aways good to have more friends, so welcome, just touch the badge.
    Pophe: Welcome Flowey!
    Flowey: Thanks.
    After finishing the dungeon we all go get healing in inn.
  • Exbel Grassroot inn.
    Delly: So, girls, how was your day?
    Acadia: 600 poke and a bonus!
    Delly: Bonus?
    Magikarp: Look there!
    I approached to the pile of straw and there was an egg there.
    Pophe: An egg?
    Delly: where did you find it?
    Magikarp: Happines Lake.
    Acadia: It was floating in water so we took it.
    Milly: It’s common to found eggs lying around in dungeons.
    Pophe: Cool
    Delly: Congrats then!
    Acadia: I’ll take care of the egg from here, so you guys can still train while it incubates.
    Delly: Fair.
    I was beginning to realize just how big my group was getting, unfortunately I can only join with four of them per mission, I’m going to have to be a good leader right now and make the right choices.
    Delly: So we going outside to enjoy the remaining of the day?
    Pophe: Delly, let me have the pokes I want to go shopping
    Delly: It’s all right.
  • Exbel town:
    After a few hours, many pokémons were gathering near the lake, probably another announcement, I saw that it was the scizor again.
    Mariku:(Microphone) Tomorrow we will be starting a tournament among pokemon of the city. Everyone who wants can participate, the reward is ten thousand pokes, each team is allowed a maximum of 2 pokemon per entry, I hope for your presence there tomorrow, the tournament will start at noon.
    The Pokémon started to separate, well it’s a tempting prize, but I’d rather be out of it. I decided to walk away when Scizor called me.
    Mariku: Delly?
    Delly: Yes?
    Mariku: I want you on the tournament!
    Delly: Me, for what reason? I don’t have any fighting skills.
    Mariku: It’s important to me you be there I can even offer to you immediately 500 pokes, doesn’t matter if you win or lose.
    Something is smelling fish here and it’s not my partner.
    Delly: Deal, anyway, what’s your name? I still dont know.
    Mariku: Mariku.
    Delly: Right Mariku I’ll be there.
    Anyway easy pokes…
    Delly: Well kamila let’s go shooping with Pophe?
    Kamila: Sure!

Wingull Delly |Lvl 20 at 59% Female Leader
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 21 at 60% Male Active
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 13 at 79% Female Active
Weedle Acadia |Lvl 11 at 23% Female Active
Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 3 at 0% Male Active

• Windem mountain range:
    In the highest mountains of winden Mew and Celebi were looking for someone …
    Mew: We’re close, dont give up now Celebi, we have to do it.
    Celebi: It’s too cold!
    Mew: We can’t rest here, more time we waste, easier it’s gonna be for Rayquaza to find us!
    Celebi: I know.
  • Mew used safeguard.
    Mew: That’s the best I can do for you.
    Celebi: Thanks.
    Mew: Also I can feel her, we’re very close.
    Few miles ahead they found a bright orb floating close to the floor.
    Celebi: It is her?
    Mew: Probably she is trying to hide her presence from Rayquasa, but I can still fell her, let me wake her up.
  • Mew used psychic.
    The energy orb floated higher and then transformed into Jirachi.
    Jirachi: Why?
    Mew: Hello Jirachi.
    Jirachi: Hi, what do you want?
    Mew: We need a wish.
    Jirachi: So what I was feeling is real, for you needing a wish… it scared me a bit.
    Celebi: We need help, from anywhere possible!
    Jirachi: Ok, who is going to battle.
    Mew: We don’t have time for this Jirachi!
    Jirachi: No battle no wish!
    Mew: Ok I’ll…

Pokemon Mystery Esrevinu
The purple disarter nuzlocke
Episode -13: Too hard!

• Realm of the internet:
    Delly : I can’t do this, this is way too hard!
    Xindage: I know… i’ll give you a second chance for who is still alive, i’m not an arceus after all.
    Delly: But my-
    Xindage: Don’t spoiler please, for now on i’m unlocking your inventory and grinding, and from where you have failed you have a second recruit chance, goodbye!
    Delly: m-my friends…
  • Nuzlocke rules changed.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep011.rtf
Original form release, it may contain gramatical errors.
Xindage: The next 3 episode from now on happens in same time line, just in diferent locations. Beggining by winden.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 11: Shattered ice - Veezo & Elite's side story.
  • A few days ago at Winden range, after Leafysaur left the camp:
    After leafysaur decided to reach the winden region, to seek reinforcements for their partners she noticed that she was not alone, someone following sneakily through the trees…
    Leafysaur (talking to herself): What makes him think I have not noticed him yet… I know you’ve been there since I left camp… well, I better decide soon if I fight or run.
    Then Leafysaur stopped and began to look at what he had inside the bag.
    Leafysaur: So what he have there… berrys, apples, ethers and, oh a smoke ball, perfect!
  • Leafysaur used smoke ball.
    Using the smoke as a cover, she advanced preparing her attack on him.
  • Leafysaur used ice beam.
    Leafysaur: Well, done.
    When the smoke began to run out, he started to come out of it, applauding.
    Strange pokemon: Excelent aim, but weak.
    Leafysaur: HOLY ARCEUS!? What is you?
    Strange pokemon: Why care?
  • Strange pokemon used wood hammer.
  • Leafysaur fainted.
    Strange pokemon: Maybe I was too rought, it’s better be alive…
    The strange pokemon took her away… Then have passed few days and any effort from both Kirk and Coki to find Leafysaur still was useless…
  • Deep Winden forest, secret hideout:
    When Leafysaur woke up she noticed a Miltank taking care of her wounds.
    Leafysaur: By Arceus, I thought I was dead…
    Miltank: Glad you not are, at least they let me take care of you Leafysaur.
    Even though she could not get up and her vision blurred, she recognized the pokemon who was taking care of her.
    Leafysaur: Chronum?
    Chronum: Yup, unfortunately this is not a meeting I would like to have.
    Leafsaur: Where we are?
    Chronum: Dunno, I just know I was locked up here by that pokemon., in this cage.
    Leafysaur: Did not you try to destroy the bars?
    Chronum: I tried, looks like be made of never melt ice, and for whoever it is, to have abandoned us here without escort, he must trust in what he built.
    Leafysaur: It’s true, I’ve never seen a pokemon like that before…
    Chronum: He appears to be an abomasnow, only bigger and more powerful with purple eyes.
    Leafysaur: So, what we gonna do?
    Chronum: About you I suggest rest for now, for me… I’ll still wait something happens.
  • Windem hall, elite’s room.
    While it the elite team was trying to get hints to find Leafysaur and what is happening in windem region.
    Kirk: Okay, since we have some time left now, let’s read the reports of our specialists.
    Coki: Right!
    After few minutes.
    Coki: Attack from wild snoovers, another attack of wild snoovers, by arceus!? another snoovers attack, what is the reason of this massive attacks, wait… something diferent, at crystal cave pieces from Regice was found scratered around the ground, possible… destroied?
    Kirk: Regice can recover after a few years but who would destroy him, and why?
    Coki: It’s said here, they found tracks of a grass pokemon in the pieces.
    Kirk: Another strange report here, from winden mountains, they have spoted a battle between two Jirachis and the Celebi was nearbly too, after the battle one of the Jirachis and the Celebi entered on a portal after it the other Jirachi left the place, and Palkia was noticed nearbly… what!?
    Coki: How it’s possible to have two Jirachis?
    Kirk: First this is not possible, second if this report is real one of that Jirachi can only be mew, and Palkia… possible Mew is messing with dimensionals portals, this is the only reason to palkia come after them.
    Coki: Legendary pokemons around… they was most likely to appear aways alone and usualy to challenge strong opponents just for fun or training.
    Kirk: Right, for now i’ll set another team to investigate deeper the crystal cave.
  • knocks in the door.
    Coki: Come in.
  • Veezo opened the door.
    Veezo: I’m late?
    Coki: Not much, we’re still reading the reports.
    Veezo: I took more time than I expected in the Windem forest, due to a strong and unknown presence, in fact the abomasnow that usually challenge the explorers is no longer there anymore.
    Kirk: This is starting to make sense, we were attacked by a group of snovers near the camp, so the Abomasnow disappears, now the Regice was destroyed by a grass pokémon, our answer is in the crystal cave for sure!
    Coki: I volunteer for this mission, sir!
    Kirk: You’re not going alone, Veezo i count whit you too!
    Veezo: Right sir!
    Coki: I’ll take my things, see you outside Veezo.
    Veezo: okay.
  • In cristal cave entrance:
    Coki: I’m ready and you?
    Veezo: Wait a minute…
    Veezo took a few steps in circles and came back.
    Veezo: I think… I dunno, lets go…
  • Veezo droped a red card in floor.
    Soon after they had entered another Pokémon was following them. Minutes later Kirk reached the entrance of the cave too.
  • Kirk picked up the card.
    Kirk: Red card… Thanks Veezo, let’s start the party.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep012.rtf
Xindage: So this is how humans end in pokemon’s world, FORCED!

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 12: Help from other dimension - Legendaries side story.
  • Winden mountain range:
    Celebi and Mew after findind Jirachi they asked for a wish and Jirachi wanted battle with Mew for the exchange.
    Mew: We don’t have time for this Jirachi!
    Jirachi: No battle no wish!
    Mew: Ok I’ll battle…
    Jirachi: Have so much time i didn’t do any wish, that’ll be awesome.
    Mew: So let’s do this fair.
  • Mew used transform.
    They battled for few minutes until…
  • Mew Future sight landed.
    Jirachi: Ok, I give up, anyway I think there is enough energy around to fulfill the wish.
    Celebi: So you need battles to collect the energy spend around?
    Jirachi: Yes, you dont think i alone can do this all, do you?
    Mew: So much talking, can we have the wish?
    Jirachi: Sure.
    Jirachi floated high and begin to collecting all the energy around and concentrate it all in a big energy ball and them throwed it on a wall creating a dimensional portal.
    Mew: A dimensional portal?
    Jirachi: What the poblem of it?
    Mew: I think of only Palkia was capable of it.
    Jirachi: I just realized the wish and that turned into it, and better hurry get in and take the help of you want, i don’t know how much time i’ll keep this portal open.
    Celebi: You coming whit us?
    Jirachi: I cant go on in other pokemon’s wish.
    Mew: Right, let’s go.
    After entering the portal, they was send to a cave in some unknown place.
  • Unova region, Somewhere deep in the forest near route 2.
    Celebi: We ended in a cavern?
    Mew: This cavern is not real, i can feel that was created due the dimensional portal presence.
    Celebi: Let’s hurry to outside and take a look.
    Mew: Good.
  • While it on outside:
    Joseph: So Ares, seens a good place to we stay and rest for a little?
    Ares: Fe!
    Joseph: There is nothing better than the shadows of these trees in this forest and this wind so refreshing.
    Joseph is a trainer from Kalos he came from there when your family separated, he came with father to Unova while his mother stayed on Kalos, he promised after beating all gyms of Unova, he’ll come back to Kalos to see her again, he brought with him also Ares the Fennekin, his pokémon since they were children and 3 Basic Z-Stones and a Z-Ring of the mother gave him to use. Ares born and lived few years in Joseph family, throughout that time, both have gotten an excellent bond and relationship, and now that she’s become their initial pokemon she’s doing her best to get stronger.
  • Back at cave exit:
    The cave was short and it ended in front of a forest.
    Mew: Quickly, we must find the help of we’re looking for, before the portal clo-
    They both hear Joseph voice.
    Celebi: Did you hear it?
    Mew: Yes, over here.
    They sneaked around the bushes to spy what lies ahead and both begin to whisper between them.
    Celebi: What pokemon is it?
    Mew: It’s not a pokemon… it’s a human!?
    Celebi: An human?
    Mew: Wait… Run that fennekin spotted us!
  • On Joseph view side:
    Ares: Feeene! Grrrrrr!
    Joseph: Why are you growling, is there something there?
    Ares begin to chase whatever he have noticed in bushes.
    Joseph: Wait Ares! Gosh what the matter whit her?
    After some running they got directly at cave entrance and Ares just go inside whitout hesitating.
  • On the cavern:
    Celebi: Her is going to reach us, what we gonna do?
    Mew: I dunno… wait! hide bellow the rocks and hide the portal!
    Celebi: Got it.
    Following Mew instructions her hide her and the portal.
    Mew: Time for some… confusion!
  • Mew used Tranform.
    After Ares reached them they seen another Fennekin looking at him and started to battle.
    Ares: Fe!?
  • Fennekin used ember!
    When Joseph reached them he saw both fighting and he dont recognized who was the real one.
    Joseph: What the?
    He run in middle of battle to stop them and suddently one of the fennekin used psychic and pushed both them againts the invisible portal…
  • Mew returned to original form.
    Celebi: Was it your idea?
    Mew: You had a better one? let’s go before it close.
  • At dimensional hole:
    Celebi: They both fainted and where’s the exit of here?
    Mew: Strange the portal closed…
    Suddenly a crackling sound of glass took over.
    Celebi: This is not good!
    Mew: Please dont be who i was thinking of is!
    After the destruction of dimensional hole they see who was behind it… Palkia, but they eye proved something diferent, they was not here for any good.
    Mew: No time to think twice.
  • Mew used transform:
    Mew: Hold on me i’ll open a portal below us.
    Celebi: And them?
    Mew: They’ll fall with us, but dont worry i’ll let them have a safe fell.
  • Mew opened an portal.
    And they just fell over the portal and Palkia followed them!

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep013.rtf
Xindage: And like mariku says! LET’S BATTLE!!1
This episode features both Bubbly and Pencil of pmu.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 13: A disaster after the tournament.
  • Grassroot town, morning:
    Soon after we finished shopping with Pophe we went to sleep. Even though I did not pay much attention to the tournament I ended up waking up too early, it was still dark, but I decided to go for a walk and train a little, I miss the old days when I went out for a walk and Omega notice. When I got back it was already close to the tournament schedule.
    Delly: Hello guys.
    Kamila: Hi
    Pophe: Hey Delly, where did you go?
    Delly: Train a little… you know, before the tournament start.
    Pophe: The tournament? Delly you don’t tell me anything?
    Kamila: That’s cool Delly!
    Delly: And you Pophe is coming with me!
    Pophe: But i was planning to train with Kamila and Flowey today.
    Delly: Well i need just one partner for the tournament, Acadia is taking care of the egg, Flowey is starting with us, Kamila no offense but you just know splash, so only you can help me.
    Pophe: But… ok Delly.
    Delly: You sure!?
    Pophe: Yes!
    Delly: I DON’T HEAR IT, ARE YOU READY!?
    Pophe: YES I’M READY!
    Delly: SO LETS GO!
    Kamila: These two…
    So we went to the tournament.
    Kamila: Well so i’ll go train whit Flowey.
  • Grassroot dojo:
    Many pokémons were coming and it was really crowded.
    Delly: From what is said in the poster that was in the doorway the tournament will be in the arena, maybe we should go down that ladder there.
  • Dojo arena:
    And here we are, gez, why I accepted come to this tournament after all? oh true, the one thousands pokés…
    Delly: Let’s find Mariku.
    Pophe: He is over there.
    Delly: Let me go talk with him.
    Pophe: Ok i’ll wait here.
    So I went to him to talk.
    Delly: Hello Mariku.
    Mariku: Hi, Delly and thanks for coming, By the way this is Pencil from elite he came from Tanren to help me with the tournament.
    Pencil is a Timburr but holding something diferent than a usual tree trunk.
    Delly: Nice to meet you.
    Pencil: Nice to meet you too.
    Mariku: So, the tournament is going to start soon, you want to do the opening battle Pencil?
    Pencil: Of course I want to!
    Mariku: So Delly I’ll register you here and then when it’s your turn I’ll call you, right?
    Mariku: Before just tell me, who is going to be your partner on battle?
    Delly: Pophe.
    Mariku: Thanks.
    So I went back where my partner was.
    Delly: All ready Pophe.
    Pophe: Cool, and look! it’s going to start now!
    Delly: Actually this is the opening battle, oh gosh is that same Wigglytuff from housing center!?
  • At arena:
  • Mariku picks a microfone.
    Mariku: So the montly tournament is going to start! This time to open the tournament we’re going to have a very special battle, The elite Pencil from Tanren town!
    Pencil threw his trunk upwards and after picking it started to spin it very quickly.
    Mariku: And our senior specialist Wigglytuff, the Leonard!
    Leonard did nothing but keep staring at Pencil.
    Mariku: Begin the battle!
    (Pokemon bw2 Kanto champion music start)
  • Wigglytuff used play rough.
    Mariku: So Leonard decided to start the battle charging at pencil! And Pencil is not ever moving what’s her plan?
  • Pencil used Protect and super power throwing Leonard far.
    Mariku: So that was the Pencil plan, her is not ever caring about the side effects of using a super power in a fairy type!
  • Pencil take some steps foward and used a stone edge.
    Mariku: Pencil is not giving time for Leonard and here goes the stone edge!
  • Leonard looks to the move and quick evaded to left and used copycat at sucefully landed it.
    Mariku: Ouch, this one hit hard but pencil was able to sustain the hit.
  • Leonard used play rough.
    Mariku: Leonard is again using the play rough and pencil is again not moving!
  • Attack sucefully landed and pencil still tryes to hold off the pressure of the attack.
    Mariku: Pencil is still blocking Leonard’s play rough… wait is her smiling?
    Pencil: My turn!
  • Pencil unleashed the stored energy.
    Leonard was fired at a huge speed against the wall on the other side of the arena, so much dust rose that could not even see what happened to him.
    Mariku: By arceus, looks this power! using the bide in right time really turned the thing to pencil’s side.
  • An unexpected flamethrower comes from the dusts hiting Pencil.
    Mariku: And ever after this all Leonard was capable of attacking? this guy is really strong.
    Pencil knelt on the ground trying to catch himself on the trunk, surely the blow hit her full.
    Pencil: Good… battle…
  • Pencil fell fainted.
    Mariku: Pencil fainted! Leonard is the winner of the opening battle!
    Everyone: Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!
  • Back at Delly:
    Delly: These two really know how to do a a fight.
    Mariku: For the next battle I will mix all the names of the participants inside a cauldron and raffle them! Sp for the next battle we have Bubbly team and Delly team!
    Delly: The first! why!?
    Pophe: Don’t worry, let me begin.
    I gave him the badge and i warped to inside it.
    Mariku: And the first round is up, battle!
    Delly: Pophe Bubbly seens to be a water type maybe its easy to you take her down.
    Pophe: Take this!
  • Pophe used bullet seed.
    Mariku: And Pophe started with… bullet seed?
    Bubbly: Hey dude, first azurills are not water type.
  • Bubbly jumped on the ceiling.
    Bubbly: Second i’m a sap sipper!
  • Bubbly used bouce on pophe.
    Mariku: And there’s an effective hit from bubbly, have pophe endured the hit?
    Delly: This is bad, do you have anything else than grass moves?
    Pophe: Just fairy wind.
    Delly: So use it.
  • Pophe run to up of Bubbly and used fairy wind and it critical hit.
    Mariku: Now Pophe tried a different move but does he know type effectiveness?
    Bubbly: Fairy wind are you kidding me!?
  • Bubbly used slam on pophe.
    Mariku: Bubbly used another move directly at Pophe and he is out.
  • Pophe fainted and Delly switched in.
    Mariku: Now Delly has two opponents to take out, her going to do it.
  • Delly used quick attack.
    Mariku: The first attack of Delly was awsome, that’s what i call fast!
  • Bubbly jumped again in ceiling.
    Delly: Not this time.
  • Delly used another quick attack droping Bubbly in floor fainted
    Mariku: And Delly dont let Bubbly set her attack, now Bubbly is out of combat, time for the next opponent, Krokorok!
  • Mariku whispered with Pencil.
    Mariku: Did you give him the band I suggested?
    Pencil: Sure, the powder band, anyway are you sure of it?
    Mariku: Yes i’m!
    Mariku: What are you guys looking, time to battle!
    Is he Vatir? He looks different… well ley me start.
  • Delly charged at Krokorok using wing attack.
    Mariku: And Delly hit Vatir directly on head!
  • Powder began to fload around.
    All that dust hurt on my eyes, i landed trying to clear it and after that i just get very angry for some reason.
    Vatir: What is that? Rage powder!?
  • Vatir used sandstorm.
    Mariku: Delly!? Delly? Are you ok?
  • Delly opened the eyes and used directly a water pulse.
    Mariku: Vatir is playing easy with Delly? He was again directly hit in face!
  • Delly began to use in sequence much of his movements at random.
    Mariku: Delly sure get the hang of fighting what is Vatir doing just enduring the attacks.
    Vatir: DELLY! HEAR ME!
  • Vatir used shadow claw, smashing Delly against the ground.
    And yes, that’s the last thing of i remember, being smashed…
  • Delly fainted.
    Mariku: Wow and Delly was take out in a single hit, Vatir is the winner of first round.
    He take me on his lap and teleported himself out of the arena.
    Vatir: Give me now this reviver! i’m out of this tournament!
    Mariku: Ok here is.
    Vatir left the tournament whitout looking back.
    Mariku: So, Vatir gave up about the tournament, we’re going to revive the Bubbly and Pophe and keep continuing the tournaments!
  • Grassroot town.
    Vatir sat on the pews of the square, and crumbled the reviver upon me.
    Vatir: Cmon wake up Delly…
    I was still tired of the battle, but I was beginning to feel better, when I could wake up I noticed that I was on his lap.
    Delly: Where we’re?
    Vatir: Outside, i left the tournament, was not fair to them put you against me. Including the fact that they have given me a wrong band causing a fury effect on you.
    Delly: Well, I’m sorry, too.
    Vatir: Don’t mind it, just take your time.
    This guy is so careful with me, I think I even love him. Although everything is already over I’m going to enjoy the moment and rest in him laps. Then Pophe come out the dojo to see me too.
    Pophe: Is her okay?
    Vatir: Looks like yes, i’ve hurt her a lot but reviver can slowly recover her, i’ll keep her with me today in case if her need something.
    Pophe: Right, from what i can see the town is empty, everyone is on the tournament and my team probrably left to do missions, i’ll see how Acadia is going, see you.
    Vatir: Bye.
    Pophe left for the inn and Vatir took me with him to my tree and keep holding me.
  • Grassroot inn:
    Pophe: Acadia?
    Acadia: Hi pophe.
    Pophe: I come to see how you are.
    Acadia: I’m fine, ever not being big i’m trying my best to keep the egg heat, and see touch it.
  • Pophe touched the egg with him leafs.
    Pophe: Wow!?
    Acadia: Did you see that it’s moving!
    Pophe: Heh congratulations Acadia.
    Acadia: Thanks, soon you’re coming to this world and i’ll be there to help you!
    Acadia really felt like a mother, for those who wanted to become strong to fight the bad guys she really clung to that egg.
  • Back to grassroot town:
    The sky was darkening even with the sun clearly visible, and Vatir was already sensing something strange.
    Vatir: Strange…
    Delly: Vatir?
    Vatir: Look on sky!
    I turned my body and noticed the dark sky, moreover I noticed something, someone very strong and possessed coming, my eyes began to intesifies the bright.
    Vatir: What’s wrong whit you Delly?
    Delly: Get me out of here Vatir, please go!
    It was then that I started to see a hole opening in the sky and two giant pokemons falling and fighting.
    Vatir: Palkias!?
    Both posed close to the houses and then one Palkia struck the other, revealing herself to be a transformed Mew. After that she looked at us and started channeling a black energy sphere and tossed it at us, I closed my eyes expecting the worse and…
  • Pophe jumped in the way of the projectile.
    A huge explosion occurred near us, a cloud of black smoke took over and I could not see anything else.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 22 at 45% Female Leader
Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 22 at 52% Male Active
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 13 at 79% Female Active
Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 3 at 0% Male Active

• Mew’s Viewpoint of battle:
    Mew: I must stop Palkia…
    Mew was still too weak to get up, So Celebi looked around, took a deep breath, and tackled on palkia, upon reaching her…
    Celebi: Please do our best to save us, i count whit you!
    Mew: Please Celebi dont do it!
    Celebi: I can not let her hurt anyone else. YOU COME WITH ME!!!
  • Celebi used teleport.
  • Mew used transform and run away.
  • On the space.
    Palkia took celebi to Rayquasa…
    Rayquasa: Who would say you come to me willingly.
    Celebi: Release me you monster and i’ll show you.
    Rayquasa: In reality you should listen to my idea that as you join me, I’ll let you show what you want.
    Celebi: Join you, you must be kidding.
  • He points a purple crystal toward her.
    Rayquasa: I’m not!
    Celebi: NOT EVER IN YOUR DREAMS!!!
    Rayquasa: Don’t resist, this is not going to hurt.
  • A minute later.
    Rayquasa: Just more 13 legendaries left, ready to come my friend?
    Celebi: Yes my lord.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep014.rtf
Xindage: Here goes Delly “Vatir is my hero! :heart:

• West of Grassroot town several hours after the fight between Dialga and Mew.
    After Mew was defeated, her portal lost strength and broke, leaving Joseph and Ares in free fall from the sky, fortunately Joseph fell into a lake, and Ares fell into a tree, after the fall they awoke. Joseph began to scream for help, Ares, even injured, came down from the tree and picked up a branch and tried to help Joseph.
    Ares: Here hold it!
    Ares pulled him out of the lake and they both lay on the bank to regain their strength until Joseph realized that Ares had spoken.
    Joseph: You talked!?
    Ares: Of course I talked whit you, you don’t wanted help?
    Joseph: Well thanks Ares, you saved my life now. WAIT a minute!
    Joseph: You never talked whit me before, I mean… I never understood you!
    Ares: What do you mean with it? I dont ever know who are you, and how do you know my name?
    They both stood and looked at each other.
    Joseph: Boy I must be dreaming… i’m hearing pokemons talk.
    Ares: You’re strange, anyway i must find Joseph now, I’m sure of i can hold the pain and find him.
    Joseph: But I’m joseph.
    As he pointed forward he realized that his hand was green.
    Joseph: AHHH MY HANDS!?
    Ares: What’s your poblem treecko!?
    Joseph: A treecko? No I’m not a treecko I’m a human! This is not real!
    Ares: Dude stop doing it you’re scaring me!
    Joseph: This is a dream, I’m sure and I’ll wake over!
    Joseph approached Ares and placed his paws on his shoulders.
    Joseph: I’m a human! Do you remenber it Ares!?
    A wingull appeared behind the nearby bushes.
    Delly: What is that all screaming and what’s a human?

Pokemon Mystery Universe
     Episode 14: Aftermath.

A huge explosion occurred near us, a cloud of black smoke took over and I could not see anything else.
    Delly: Oh my!?
    Vatir: Stay here i’ll try to clear this smoke.
    He put me on ground and used sandstorm to clear the smoke, after I was able to see again there was nothing there, like if nothing happened.
    Vatir: Where they’re?
    Delly: I can’t sense it anymore, looks like if it disapeared.
    Vatir: Looks like no one aside us have seen it. There’s no one outside of dojo.
    Them Acadia screamed from inn.
    Acadia: What happened outside here?
    We come close to her to talk.
    Delly: I’m not too sure, I saw two legendary pokemons fighting, one of them threw a black ball at us and apparently missed us. But now they have disappeared…
    Acadia: Did you see Pophe? He left the inn just a minute ago.
    Vatir: No i dont…
    Dude… this is not the first time Pophe gets hurt because of somebody else, I’ve already looked back worried.
    Delly: I hope Pophe havent did it.
    I went back to where we were at the time of the explosion, and I found traces of something that crawled on the ground, taking the grass from the place, following the trail it ended with nothing at the end.
    Vatir: I’m already sure that pophe was hit by that ball by the marks on the floor, it has a little purple color… I have only two things to tell you Delly.
    Vatir: First that attack is what i’m thinking, he was sure take into a dimensional travel, the second is… if he survived the attack…
    Delly: Please no, dont tell it!
    I’ve already gone into despair again, I do not want to lose another partner, and I’ve already started looking for him around.
    Vatir: Acadia dont follow her, I know when she is in this way better not interfere.

• West of Grassroot town several hours after the fight between Dialga and Mew.
    It’s sad… I cant find any tip from where’s Pophe, I also havent noticed how much time I was looking by him, but I was hearing screans behind a nearbly bush and I decided to check it.
    Joseph: This is a dream, I’m sure and I’ll wake over!
    Joseph: I’m a human! Do you remenber it Ares!?
    This is was when I reached there.
    Delly: What is that all screaming and what’s a human?
    Joseph: A Talking wingull!?
    Delly: Huh!?
    Joseph: Ares do something! Use ember!
    Delly: What?
    Instinctively Ares obeyed him and realized that it was true, he’s his trainer. This fennekin started attacking me for no reason and I did not want to react violently.
    Delly: Stop it.
    Joseph: Keep attacking her.
    The treecko began to look around certainly looking for something and then ran out to a backpack that was on the ground, he took something strange in there so I realized that I had better start fighting before something worse happens.
    Delly: I warned you!

• Delly used water pulse in Ares.
    Joseph: Ares!? You little thing take this, pokeball go!
    He threw a colored ball at me with force, I tried to bar it with the wing. I did not understand much what happened, I felt a slight tingling and something holding me, I was still tired of the tournament and that fennekin made me too weak… I could not resist…
    Joseph: Okay, I caught it, let’s hide somewhere before anyone else “speaker” shows up.
    Ares: I really can not believe you’re my trainer, how did this happen to you?
    Joseph: I dunno, let’s go down to that crater.
    Near there was a small crater, they decided to go there.
    Joseph: Okay, here we have some privacy.
    Ares: But what are we going to do?
    Joseph: Seriously I do not know, all this is very strange, alias it’s all your fault!
    Ares: My fault!?
    Joseph: Yes, if you had not followed the “know what” in that cave we would still be in unova.
    Ares: I have seen two pokemons spying on us and they were certainly rare, it’s not my fault if you’re a beginner.
    Joseph: This discussion is useless, we have to think of something.
    Ares: You’re terrified, you better stop thinking and how about you talk to our friend wingull speaker? You can still trust me if it tries anything.
    Joseph: Ok, let’s go wingull.
    It was as if time had not even run when I was released from it, I was totally scared not knowing what to do.
    Delly: What you want of me?
    I was not wanting to show much but I was already crying with nervousness.
    Joseph: Awsners, so first where we are?
    Delly: Exbel…
    Ares: I never heard about it?
    Joseph: Where’s the nearest town?
    Delly: Just follow this road to east it’s not too far… please let me go?
    Joseph: No, Ares check if It’s saying the truth, go and check it.
    Ares: But… you’ll be ok?
    Joseph: I have the pokeball here if it tries something.
    I stood where I was, trying to imagine something I could do, meanwhile his fennekin was to follow the road.
    Joseph: And these eyes?
    Delly: I’ts my normal eyes…
    Delly: And why are you keeping me prisoner? I have nothing with me.
    Joseph: I dont know where I’m and since you appears to know about here I need to keep you.
    Delly: You can just ask any pokemon here, we’re not monsters.
    Joseph: Silence please… it’s not so simple.
  • Grassroot town.
    After arriving in the town of Grassroot, Ares was very confused by what she saw, she never saw a large community made up of only Pokémons.
    Ares (Talking to herself): How this is possible? There’s just pokemons here, and looks like a town build by them, I’ll try look around a bit more.
    The rest of my team was at the inn, but Vatir was sitting next to my tree and watched the fennekin who seemed to be very impressed with the city.
    Vatir (Talking to himself): Her is not from there, somehow remenber me of Delly when she was for the first time in this town, she also looks worried…
    After getting close to the newsletters she realized that they really were well organized, and even being a language she had never seen before she could understand what was written there easily.
    Ares: I must hurry up and warn Joseph!
    Vatir: Suspect… i’ll follow her.
  • West Exbel, crater hideout.
    Ares: Joseph you’ll not believe in what I have seen, there’s lot’s of pokemon in city there and not just it, I mean the city has just pokemons.
    Joseph: What!?
    Ares: True, how I can explain it’s like if humans was never in this place and-
    Then Vatir appeared on top.
    Vatir: What do you know about humans!? Delly?
    Joseph: Another one of them? Ares use ember oh him.
    Fennekin used the ember in him, and Vatir reacted in same way.
  • Vatir used bite.
    Vatir held her in his mouth until she managed to escape.
    Ares: He is too strong i’ll not resist another attack.
    Joseph: Well my mon told me to just use it when I really need, so I think thats the time.
    He quickly reached into his backpack for a white bracelet with a red crystal and put on his arm and began to make strange movements, and both started to say something too.
    Joseph and Ares: Our union will be the most perfect, demonstrated in pure power!
  • Ares prepared her Z-move.
    Joseph and Ares: Inferno overdrive!
    I had never seen anything like it in my entire life, it seemed like something out of this world.
    Vatir: By arceus what is it, anyway not today!
    Then Ares threw the fireball in the direction of Vatir, and when it exploded I was sure of one thing, anyone in town would hear and see that, now I’m worried about Vatir, is he okay?
    Joseph: Good we hit him.
    When the smoke dissipated I realized he was not there.
    Ares: Where is he?
  • Vatir emerged from the ground using dig.
  • Ares fainted.
    Vatir: Now i suggest you drop everything you have there or eles.
  • Vatir prepared a shadow claw.
    Joseph: …
    Then he dropped his things on the floor.
    Vatir: I’m not sure what you want whit Delly but you seens up to no good, what you’re doing?
    Joseph: I have nothing to tell you.
    Vatir: In a normal situation I would now take you to the elite to judge you, but something you said really caught my attention… Humans, what do you know about it?
    Vatir: Okay, so I’ll make sure you stay in prison for a long time.
    Joseph: No, wait… i’m-
    That’s when a bunch of Pokemons started to appear by the edges of the crater we were in.
    Vatir: Tell me!
    Then Joseph pointed to behind of Vatir.
    Vatir: Oops.
    Mariku: What is going on here? I saw a huge explosion here.
    Vatir (Speaking low for us): You guys dont say anything i’ll handle it.
    Vatir: A golem had a little disagreement with this fennekin here, it exploded and ran away.
    Mariku: And is she’s okay?
    Vatir: She’ll be fine, i have some revivers with me, there’s nothing to worry about.
    Mariku: Right, everyone moving they just had a pokemon battle there.
    Then they started to leave.
    Vatir: I do not believe they believe.
    Vatir: Now say…
    Joseph: I’m a human, well actually I used to be a human.
    Vatir: This is poblematic, Delly, can you get up?
    Vatir: Take it treecko, and put this seed in your fennekin mouth.
    Joseph: What is it?
    Vatir: Just a reviver seed, and keep her on control, or I’ll have to hurt her again.
    ------------------- Team Status | Casualties : 2
    Wingull Delly |Lvl 23 at 22% Female Leader
    Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 14 at 01% Female Active
    Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 8 at 87% Male Active

Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 22 at 52% Male Death

Delly: Hi, my dear readers, I’m here to say that something new is about to come, to celebrate my thousand visualizations.
Vatir: It’s not just you Delly…
Acadia: We all are here.
Veezo: Don’t forget about me too, I’m in windem but I’m here too.
Mew: No matter where each of us is, we will be gathered to participate.
Delly: In the “Questions and Answers”, hehe… Xindage can explain it better.
Xindage: Dear reader, I’m loving writing this fiction, mixing a bit of my story I’m creating with my nuzlocke, and I’d really love to be able to increase the content of it with this little “Questions and Answers” event, similar to the pokemon comics we have around the Internet.
Delly: To participate is simple you have 2 options, you can send your question directly to Xindage in discord, and do not need to be shy or be afraid it does not bite.
Xindage: Delly… Okay the second option is to send a direct message right here on the PMU forum.
Delly: Remember, we will accept any question, for anyone of that fiction.
Xindage: So you can choose, for example, any member of the elite or even the fearful Rayquasa, all will respond without giving much spoilers, I nearly forget tell me who is the target of your question too.
Delly: I can hardly wait for this.
Xindage: Calm my friend, well depending on the amount I can choose the end of each episode to pass the answers or one at a time for each episode.
Everyone: See you on the next episode!!!

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep015.rtf
Xindage: You dont know the power of the dark side!

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 15: The Outlaws
  • Grassroot town, night:
    As soon we arrived in town Vatir was already planning something not so right.
    Vatir: So no one here is going to sleep tonight, I’m going to need a little help with an idea that I intend to do.
    Delly: What do you want to do?
    Vatir: Steal a key in elite’s archives.
    Delly: Steal!?
    Vatir: Of course, you think Mariku will lend me the key to a forbidden house.
    Delly: Are you crazy!?
    Vatir: Of course not, remember that I told you that I was always close to Mariku, so I gained their trust and I have already read few of the old reports that were in the archives when he wanted for me find stuffs there, so I’ve been discovering interesting things, such as the case that supposes the mad could be a human.
    Delly: An human mad?
    Vatir: No Mad was his nickname people never mentioned him by the name i dont ever know his real name, after his death and the disappearance of his wife his house was sealed with a psychic power that certainly has an opening key, I remember reading something about his house containing a lot of books written by him, and if he is really human he must have written something about it, so I need the key to investigate the house.
    Delly: I’m not sure about it, but i’m whit you.
    Vatir: I’ll need the help of your two in there too.
    Ares: Do what, we are trapped with you now…
    Vatir: First, since only Mariku and Pencil is around, so the security of archives is probably just null, let’s invade there and dont make any noise, and seach for a psychic key.
    Delly: And how it looks like?
    Vatir: No idea…
    Ares: This is the best plan I ever heard.
    Vatir: Dont be sarcastic… Let’s just go, there’s nothing on our way to it.
  • Plaza center:
    It was dark inside but we managed to notice the two of the elite were discussing something in a private room, the light of the room of where they was is lit so it was easy to see that something was happening there, I would rather avoid but Vatir heard something that caught his attention and asked to wait for a moment.
    Mariku: Finnaly good news, looks like the wilds pokemons are finnaly again acting normaly after that storm.
    Pencil: I have heard some of this there in Tanrem, it’s good to know that they’re starting to get calm.
    Mariku: We had much poblems due it, few pokemon got possesed by something of I dont know, only Delly for now resisted to it.
    Pencil: So that’s the reason behind her purple eyes?
    Mariku: Yes but her appear to be of our trusth.
    Pencil: This is dangerous, it’s like playing with powder.
    Mariku: I’m sure if something happens Vatir I’ll be around to controll her.
    I know they’re talking about me but if we stay here we’re going to get in trouble.
    Delly: Do not worry about what they are talking about.
    Vatir: You’re right.
  • Elite archives’s door:
    The wallway was actually dark than the main room, I was having difficulty to see where I was going, but Vatir seens to know to where we’re going, after few steps we find a big wooden door. He started to push it.
    Vatir: The door is locked, breaking it will make too much noise.
    Joseph: Can I use a flashlight?
    Vatir: What is a Flashlight? It’s a move?
    Joseph: No, it’s just an equipment that produces light.
    Vatir: Go ahead then.
    He took a very strange object in his backpack and then lit it.
    Vatir: I like this stuff.
    When he lit the hallway, he could see some hanging keys.
    Joseph: There are some keys over there.
    Vatir: Thanks about it.
    Already inside we turn on the lights of the room and start looking for such a key.
    Ares: You said a psychic thing right?
    Vatir: Yes.
    Delly: Must have hundreds of bookshelves here.
    Vatir: They have titles just read them.
    Joseph: If only I understood that language.
    Vatir got close to a small pile of documents.
    Vatir: If i’m not wrong… here, the id of Mad, it’s very old, I can’t read his name here but i can read plartly of his house location, it’s behind is something here of i cant read garden… Probably island garden.
    While it ares started to stare at a box in a high place.
    Ares (Talking to self): Probably that box may have something important, it’s write locked objects.
    Ares: Hey guys, I think of I found something here.
    Ares pointed up to a heavy box.
    Ares: It’s not what you’re looking for?
    He used a ladder that was nearbly and picked up the box and put it on floor.
    Vatir: Let me have a look there… you’re right there’s something special there.
    Delly: You can sense things?
    Vatir: Yes, actualy no it’s all variable to each pokemon type, dark-type Pokémon like me, can feel psychic energy, Delly you can fell possed pokemons do you remenber.
    Delly: True…
    Joseph: Possessed pokemons?
    Vatir: We explain it later, anyway there’s.
    Vatir held a red orb with few rings around it.
    Delly: That’s the key?
    Vatir: Probably is, let me just check this before… three rings, blue, yellow and green.
    Vatir began to spin the rings of the orb until they realized that they could unite in one.
    Vatir: Interesting, this is poblably the so called globe lock so if I spin this one in this way…
    When Vatir joined the last ring the globe released a discharge of psychic energy pushing lightly on us and lighting almost the entire area, with the push the ladder fell and knocked over other things.
    Vatir: Well, now we’re screwed.
    Delly: Do you have any plans now?
    Vatir: Let’s get out of here quickly, I’m sure that Mariku and Pencil heard that too at least the globe began to lose its brightness again.
    We only had a way out and that was right with the plaza, there was no way to leave without being seen.
    Delly: But they’ll still see us!
    Vatir: hey, you two can do that thing again?
    Joseph: Sure, the crystal is already charged.
    Vatir: Ok, I’ll use a smoke ball when we get on plaza, then hit and run!
    Before arriving in the plaza Vatir launched the smoke ball, Mariku and Pencil were already on the way to us as well.
    Mariku: Who’s there!?
    Joseph and Ares: Inferno overdrive!
    Pencil: What the hell is this, behind me Mariku!
    Pencil quickly prepared his protection, but with the mess we managed to escape without being identified.
  • Grassroot town:
    Vatir: Surely they will follow us or find out what we steal, we go from here straight to Island gardem.
    Delly: I’m not liking of this, i’m not kidding!
    Vatir: I know just hurry before we get caught, and we have to make this stealthy, lets go by the north using the forest as cover, the town here ever on night there’s much pokemons awake and its a bad idea been seen now, unfortunately its going to be morning when we reach there.
  • Underground plaza:
    Even Pencil having used his protection, the attack really hit them hard, when things calmed down and the smoke subsided, they began to observe the area.
    Mariku: Pencil?
    Pencil: What just happened there?
    Mariku: Who would react so violently? I did not understand.
    Pencil: Whatever was it that pierced my protect.
    Mariku: At least we dont get seriosly hurt, Pencil, can you do me a favor?
    Pencil: What’s?
    Mariku: Go on Manual and tell him to call the investigators to analyze the area.
    Pencil: Okay.
    Then pencil left.
    Mariku (Talking to self): I do not recognize that voice, and they still have fled, surely it can only be some band of criminals…
    Mariku: I think I’m going to call Vatir to help me sort this mess out.

Wingull Delly |Lvl 24 at 02% Female Leader
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 14 at 86% Female Active
Weedle Acadia |Lvl 12 at 10% Female Active
Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 9 at 12% Male Active

Hoppip Pophe |Lvl 22 at 52% Male Death

Xindage: So it’s guys we got no question from anyone at all…
Delly: Well… so what?
Xindage: I dunno, I’ll keep the offer open if anyone still want ask anything I’ll do the request while it nothing can be done.
Delly: Ok I think of we can wait for it, I hope.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep016.rtf
Xindage: This episode turned to be more big than i expected, something in this house is… alife!

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 16: Mad house, haunting shadows.
  • East Exbel, near to island garden.
    We was already close to our objective, mad house was probably not much far from where we was.
    Vatir: I have to say, that was impressive, we got really close to island garden and it’s not even morning yet.
    Delly: I’m not much tired, and was a good battling experience with the wilds pokemons.
    Joseph: I’m fine too.
    Ares: Right you’re fine, you did nothing, just tell me to use attacks lot of times!
    Joseph: And you want me do what?
    Vatir: She is right, why you keep telling her to attack?
    Joseph: Because i’m a trainer pokemon.
    Delly: I dont want to be annyoing but why we not discuss it while we go to island garden, remenber we have a pretty thick time.
    Vatir: Ok let’s keep going.
    So we keep our way to island garden while it they keep chating.
    Vatir: What is a pokemon trainer?
    Joseph: Looks like I have to explain everything… We human dont have any special ability similar to you pokemons, but we have few technologies that we use to capture pokemons, them each of us decide what to do.
    Vatir: Capturing pokemons?
    Joseph: It’s not so bad like you think, most of us just capture pokemons that want to be with us, like Ares.
    Vatir: So her choose you? I’m confuse now.
    Delly: But… Nevermind…
    Ares: Well we are friends since kid, them he decided to be a pokemon trainer and I go with him on it.
    Joseph: Them we put them on this device called pokeballs.
    He showed again that devil ball, them he make Ares go to inside it.
    Vatir: But the pokemons are okay with it?
    Joseph: It’s said these balls have a technology to simulate a small world to them rest, let me call her back.
    When he came back out of the pokeball he was scared.
    Ares: I’ts not working properly.
    Joseph: What do you mean Ares?
    Ares: The pokeball seens to be not working, like if I was just frost in time.
    Delly: Believe in her, I had the same fell…
    Vatir: Delly what!?
    Delly: Yes he already put me in this pokething too.
    Joseph: I was just confuse with everything and her just scared me out too, anyway I can’t release her whitout a pc so her is my pokemon too.
    Vatir just stand in place, I know he already thinking something wrong about this.
    Delly: Vatir, look i’m fine I know of if he is our side now, he is not going to use that on me anymore.
    Vatir: Now you human, I’ll tell you just a single thing, learn how to battle now because if you put Delly in this thing i’ll make sure of make you the same size of this thing!
    Ares: Hey, take it easy, we’re not threatening you.
    Vatir catched Joseph and throwed him in a wild taillow.
    Taillow: Hey! What this mean?
    Vatir: Go ahead attack it.
    Joseph: I’m not a pokemon, what I’m supposed to do?
    Taillow: So it’s a invite to battle? let’s go so.
    Vatir: Use your hands or feet.
    Them taillow started to peck Joseph.
    Ares: Vatir you’re going to make him get hurt!
    Joseph: This hurt, bird, well take it.
    He jumped and kicked it, and taillow fainted.
    Vatir: Good he learned pound, it’s something now lets keep going.
    Joseph: You’ll pay for it boy.
    He stared on Vatir.
    Vatir: Don’t try to leer me.
  • Vatir used intimidate.
  • It was supper effective.
    And we keep our way until island garden.
  • Island garden:
    Home sweet home, nothing better than being near where I was born, this breeze coming from the East Sea bringing the scent of these flowers, how good it is to have my memory back.
    Vatir: I know what you’re thinking Delly, you want to visit your friends again?
    Delly: I wanted to, but we have no time for it now…
    Vatir: Well, the best path of we can take is via the beach it’s more fast than crossing the dungeon, let’s go by there until the other side of this island.
  • Mad’s house:
    On the other side of the island, it was possible to see that the mountain in which the dungeon was was hiding a small jungle, I can see a strange house there.
    Vatir: Right this must be the mad’s house.
    Joseph: To say the truth it looks much similar to the houses of my world.
    Vatir: Ok lets unlock it, maybe I just have to do the same thing I did before.
    Vatir began to rotate the rings of the orb again, until they all got togheter.
    Vatir: Here we go.
    Again the orb shoted a pulse of energy but this time the psycho barries of the house was destroied with it.
    Vatir: The barrier is no more, now we’re free to look-
    He changed his voice to a sinister tone.
    Vatir: I mean invade the house!
    Then we got inside, I was felling a strange cold air inside the house.
    Joseph: This is definetly an human house.
    Vatir: It’s very big too.
    Joseph: We have to do yourselfs a way to light up there, I have just two flashlights.
    Ares: Well i’ll go outside and get few sticks to make torchs.
    Vatir: Delly, you should probably keep one of these flashlights.
    Delly: Okay.
    Vatir: You go to the second floor and see what you can find there, I’ll wait for Ares comes with the torchs.
    Delly: What about me?
    Vatir: Go to anywhere there and see if you can find something too.
    So I walked around the house observing everything, after arriving in a very long dining room in the east corner of the house I realized that this was a really unusual house, it had room for twenty people, a little to the corner of the dining room had a door for a small desk, I went inside and noticed a bookcase with several things, I decided to open the window to brighten the room, was kind of dark out there yet but it helps a little.
    Delly: He was sure important elite, what a big house, at least now I can see around better.
    So i put the flashlight over the table and I already went to the shelf.
    Delly: Interesting, medals of honor, trophys, some letters-
    Out of nowhere, a chill breeze blew past my shore, shivering all my feathers.
    Delly: Wow, this sea wind is frosty today…
    I noticed that someone was approaching the dining room, it was Vatir coming.
    Delly: Oh Vatir, looks what I have found here.
    Vatir: I don’t care.
    Delly: Huh?
    Vatir: I had other purpose to come here.
    He was talking weird, and there was something weird about him, something dark.
    Delly: What is the reason so?
    He starter to approach.
    Vatir: You know? When you need to eliminate someone without leaving any vestiges of who did.
    I was speechless, already sweating cold. Now, very close to me he started to put his claws on my neck while turning around around me.
    Vatir: Poor delly, where did she end up? And who would believe in two criminals who stormed the plaza yesterday?
    He wants to kill me!? Why? He was aways taking care of me, it’s not him. Without waiting for anything else I began to attack him.
  • Delly used water pulse.
    With luck, I hit him and I started to argue.
    Delly: You’re crazy dude!?
  • Vatir used shadow ball and I got hit.
    I was pushed with the force of the attack out of the room colliding with the chairs. He certainly want to do this? I cant belive. Then I began to be filled with my fury.
    Delly: I believed in you and your decisions, for what!?
    Delly: Tell me!
  • Vatir used destiny bond.
  • Delly used wing attack again.
  • Vatir fainted.
    I felt as if my own attack had crossed my body.
    Delly: Wh-
  • Delly fainted…
    The corpse of Vatir faded.
  • Minutes ago, outside:
    Ares was trying to find sticks to create torchs, until her find some.
    Ares: Surely that would make a good torch.
  • Ares used ember on the stick.
    Ares: Worked!
    A breeze similar to mine passed behind her extinguishing the torch.
    Ares: Hey?
    Then she noticed me passing her by.
    Ares: Oh it’s you, the wingull…
    Delly: Be more respectifull, I have a name!
    Ares: I owe respect to my trainer only.
    Delly: So I have to teach you manners?
    Ares: So come show me manners, I’ll turn you into a pretty good barbecue.
  • Delly used ice beam, Ares was frozen solid.
    Delly: Easy.
    Then the ice around her began to crack, until it broke.
    Ares: New moves? I’ll show you mine so.
  • Ares used flame charge, hitting me.
    Ares: Taste this speed now!
  • Ares used more flame chargers while running around.
    Ares: Deal with it now!
    Delly: Ok
  • Delly used destiny bond.
  • Ares hit another flame charge.
  • Delly fainted.
    Then with the impulse she had gained, she came out flipping, jungle inside.
  • Ares fainted.
    And my body faded too.
  • Same minute ago from before, second floor of mad’s house:
    Jose walked into one of the bedrooms on the second floor, them a wind blew inside slaming the door.
    Joseph: Wow?
    The flashlight started to blink and them shutdown.
    Joseph: C’mon…
    Them Ares opened the door and entered in the room.
    Joseph: Glad you came where’s the torchs, my flashlight stoped working for some reason.
    Ares: You’ll not need it.
    Joseph: Ares stop playing I cant see nothing inside here.
    Ares: Why you dont just shut up!
    Joseph: Do you have a poblem Ares!?
    Ares: Yes I have a poblem, you!
    Joseph: Me?
    Ares closed the door and locked both them inside.
    Ares: Now we have to help these two because you’re too weak as trainer!
    Joseph: Better I put you in the pokeball you’re too angry.
    Ares: Dont do anything!
  • Ares used ominous wind.
    Joseph bumped into the wall and dropped all his stuff, while Ares continued to use the ominous wind.
    Joseph: Ares! Stoping pushing me against the wall it hurts!
  • Ares still using ominous wind.
    Joseph: Aaaah!
    Joseph focused on Ares learning a new move, the he used quick attack, but it wont work.
    Joseph: What? Did I go through it?
  • Ares used ice beam.
    Joseph could not even react to the attack.
  • Joseph fainted.
    Ares: Hahahahahaha!
    Ares faded.
  • House door, during the Delly battle.
    Vatir was still at the door of the house waiting for Ares to bring the torches, until he hear noises.
    Voice difficult to understand: I- you and your decision- what!?
  • More noises of battle.
    Vatir screamed.
    Vatir: Delly? Is everything ok there?
    Suddenly silence. Them he screamed waiting for awsners.
    Vatir: Joseph? Delly? Ares? Someone?
    He did few steps to inside the house and the door closed slowly.
    Vatir: Wonderfull…
    He returned and opened the door and Joseph was there in outside.
    Vatir: Hey, you was not inside?
    Joseph: No i was there waiting you.
    Vatir: Waiting me?
    Joseph: Why spend time talking, now that we can get things right!
    Vatir: What things?
    Joseph: This!
  • Joseph used ice beam.
    To be continued…

Wingull Delly |Lvl 24 at 84% Female Leader
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 15 at 01% Female Active
Weedle Acadia |Lvl 13 at 35% Female Active
Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 11 at 89% Male Active

What is this pokemon?
Moves: Ominous wind, Ice beam, Shadow Ball, Destiny bond.

Xindage: You’ll figure out next episode heh.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep017.rtf
Xindage: Continuation of next episode, more secrets

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 17: The truth. - Vatir will narrate this episode.
  • House door, during the Delly battle.
    Voice difficult to understand: I- you and your decision- what!?
    I could not understand and interpret whose voice it was, it was for sure Delly or Joseph.
    Vatir: Delly? Is everything ok there?
    No awsners…
    Vatir: Joseph? Delly? Ares? Someone?
    What’s happening there? Let me see if they’re ok, just few steps inside and the door closed with the wind.
    Vatir: Wondefull…
    I came back to open the door and i got surprised, Joseph was there, how?
    Vatir: Hey, you was not inside?
    Joseph: No I was there waiting you.
    Vatir: Waiting me?
    Joseph: Why spend time talking, now that we can get things right!
    Vatir: What things?
    Joseph: This!
  • Joseph used ice beam.
  • Vatir evaded using dig.
    To where I must go? And how he know ice beam it’s impossible, better I stop digging here.
  • Vatir emerged off the ground in the jungle.
    When I look around I see Ares near there fainted.
    Vatir: Ares? Are you ok?
    No her is not ok.
    Joseph: Found you!
    Vatir: Look your friend is fainted here and you still want to keep battling?
    Joseph: He deserved that!
  • Joseph used ice beam.
    I hide behind a tree, it’s not him, strange, let me finish that.
  • Vatir jumped of the tree preparing a move.
  • Joseph used destiny bond.
  • Vatir used slash, but it had no effect.
    Vatir: Gotcha!
    Joseph: What?
    I catched him by the neck preparing a shadow claw this time.
    Vatir: You cannot destiny bond twice now, so who is you.
    Joseph: Let me go, you idiot!
    Vatir: I dont say twice!.
  • Vatir used shadow claw.
  • Joseph fainted.
    Joseph body faded.
    Vatir: Illusions… I know you’re there! Show yourself.
    Unknow voice: You know with who you’re messing with?
    Vatir: And?
    Unknow voice: I will never leave you unpunished for trying to steal the things of my house!
    Vatir: I’m not here to steal, i’m just here to help a huma-, wait no, a pokemon of other… world?
    Crap…
    Unknow voice: Human?
    Vatir: Well you got it, yes a human…
    Unknow voice: He’s there?
    Vatir: …
    I don’t know if I can believe in it.
    Unknow voice: Probably is that treecko he had few strange things, follow me you.
    Them her revealed herself a Froslass.
    Froslass: I have defeated him up there come with me please.
    I do not have much choice, I took Ares with me, and I followed her, until the house.
    Froslass: Wait here I’ll took the other there.
    Delly… After a minute her come with her body.
    Froslass: This way now.
    Up the stair he led me to a bedroom and there he was on ground, and her put delly on the bed.
    Froslass: Unfortunately I cant help them, we will have to wait them wake up.
    Vatir: I have a reviver whit me.
    I throwed the reviver on ground shattering it and they all started to wake up.
    Delly: What happened?
    Ares: Ow my paws so sore…
    Joseph: My head hurts too.
    Froslass: Sorry guys, I have to told the truth, all of us was attacked by a illusion created by me using parts of your minds.
    Vatir: You guys keep calm, she was just trying to defend the house.
    Froslass: So what I hear from him one of you is an human?
    Joseph: I…
    Froslass: So it’s true, so another disaster is going to happen I suppose…
    Vatir: I think it’s already happening, look better on Delly the wingull.
    Froslass: Her have diferent eyes.
    Delly: We’re not sure of what is it, we just know that’s a possesion.
    Vatir: But you told about a disaster coming.
    Froslass: Yes humans are aways related to disasters, if the’re bring to our world that’s sure.
    Vatir: How do you know it?
    Froslass: Well when mad come to this world the same thing happened.
    Vatir: So you know him?
    Froslass: He was my husband.
    Wait? What!?
    Vatir: So you’re his missing wife? You’re still alive?
    Froslass: Humans have a very short life compared to pokémons, by the way my name is Cyntia.
    Vatir: But why you get traped here.
    Froslass: I-.I dont want to tell about it…
    Vatir: Ok.
    Joseph: So sorry to interrupt but what does this have to do with me?
    Cyntia: You’re probably the only one that can stop whatever is going to happen.
    Ares: Seriosly!?
    Joseph: I dont know what is ever happening and I’m supposed to stop it.
    Cyntia: Mad did the same, like Heracy and Leafysaur.
    Vatir: Leafysaur? And who is Heracy?
    Cyntia: Well you guys are sure lost, I’ll tell you a short history.
    Vatir: I’m hearing.
    Cyntia: About two hundred years ago the elite group of pokémons was created by Heracy, apparently the first human we know who came to this world, and saved us from the wrath of Yveltal, and then time passed and a eighty years passed Mad my partner human came to this world too, very confused and not understanding anything either, over time I was able to teach him our language and he saved us from the battle of “tryforce”.
    Vatir: Moltres, Zaptos and Articuno.
    Cyntia: Together with him we brought peace between them and the order back to our world. The last of I know is leafysaur, along with kirk they managed to defeat rayquasa and expel them into exile.
    Vatir: So Leafysaur is a human?
    Cyntia: Usually we avoid passing rumors of who is human to other pokemons, they unhappily have a thought that the problems that happen are always related to them, if you tell to the people about it, he will be hunted, and yes Leafysaur is a human.
    Vatir: So the books I read when I was a kid were all lies?
    Cyntia: In fact I can call them distortions of reality.
    Vatir: So, what suggestion do you have for us?
    Cyntia: Lies, and do not let anyone know he’s a human. At least now you know your destiny.
    Joseph: Destiny!? If I had the chance I’d get out of it at first.
    Ares: I’m sorry I’d be with him on this one.
    Delly: I need to leave, I’ll wait for you outside…
    There’s something wrong with her.
    Cyntia: Well now that it’s all settled I have a request to make.
    Vatir: Tell.
    Cyntia: Give me key and leave the house.
    Vatir: Excuse-me!?
    Cyntia: Please accept it…
    Vatir: Could you ever see the outside world and you want to be locked in here?
    Cyntia: There are things that can not be explained, come from inside, I’m already very old too, give me the key please.
    Vatir: All right then, at least follow us to the door.
    So we left, and when I got to the outside, I handed the key.
    Vatir: I suppose this is goodbye.
    Cyntia: Yes.
    Delly: What she is doing!?
    Vatir: He dont want to come with us, and please respect it.
    Ares: So, good bye.
    Joseph: Bye.
    Vatir: …
    Delly: goodbye.
    Cyntia swiveled the rings to activate the orb.
    Cyntia: Do your best! goodbye!
    Them the orb pulsed and the shield was restored around the house, she closed the door and i decided to head back to town.
    Vatir: Well, it’s already morning… let’s go to the town and get some sleep…

Wingull Delly |Lvl 24 at 84% Female Leader
Magikarp Kamila |Lvl 15 at 01% Female Active
Weedle Acadia |Lvl 13 at 35% Female Active
Sunkern Flowey |Lvl 11 at 89% Male Active

Cyntia: Begginers, they have a long road ahead.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep018.rtf
Xindage: While delly is in mad’s house, kamila and flowey is doing stuffs.

Delly: I DON’T HEAR IT, ARE YOU READY!?
Pophe: YES I’M READY!
Delly: SO LETS GO!
Kamila: These two…
So we went to the tournament.
Kamila: Well so I’ll go train whit Flowey.

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 18: Stone challenge. - Delly's team side story.

Then kamila went to the inn where the rest of the team was, flowey was talking to acadia.
  • Grassroot inn:
    Flowey: This is pretty cool.
    Kamila: Hello, so pophe is not coming with us.
    Flowey: Why?
    Kamila: He go with Delly to a tournament, so it’s just you and me today, unless if Acadia want come.
    Acadia: Thanks, but no i’m sure of this egg is going to hatch very soon, it already moved.
    Flowey rolled his eyes.
    Flowey: Girls…
    Acadia: Hey!?
    Kamila: Well, lets go I have the badge with me and the bag too so let’s move, bye Acadia.
    Acadia: Bye.
    And they leave to outside.
    Acadia: Now it’s just you and me, my little cuteness.
  • While it in mission board:
    Senna the geodude and Felix the chatot was having a small discussion.
    Senna: This is already the sixth team you let go straight, you’re scared of what? or is no team good for you?
    Felix: Do not rush me please!
    Senna: In this rhythm soon everyone will be in the tournament or in missions, and we will be without partners…
    Felix: So it’s like that right? The next one that comes in the missions board, I’ll ask you to join us!
    Then Kamila and Flowey gets on board looking about missions to do.
    Felix: (talking low) Great…
    Senna: Hahahahaha!
    Senna burst into laughter and pounded the floor with his hand.
    Flowey: Something wrong with her?
    Felix: …
    Senna: This is so funny! Meet me in the cave when you’re-hahaha!
    So she left.
    Felix: I still can not believe I’ve been her friend for so long…
    Felix: Right back to the topic, we’re looking for a team to come together and take on the cliffside cave challenge.
    Kamila: A challenge?
    Felix: Yes, on the end of the dungeon there, a graveler test the strengh of who challenge him, if we win we can get a free stone tablet.
    Kamila: What this tablet do?
    Felix: It’s used to evolve.
    Kamila: Interesting bu-
    Flowey: Deal!
    Kamila: What!?
    Felix: Right follow me then.
    Then Felix got ahead and kamila started to discuss with Flowey.
    Kamila: We’re not ready for something so serious!
    Flowey: Relax we have more 2 pokemons to help us there, what wrong can happen?
    Kamila: I have to say?
    Flowey: No, and let’s go!
    Kamila: By arceus.
    So Felix screamed from the road.
    Felix: You coming or not?
    Flowey: Yes!
  • Cliffside cave entrance:
    Senna was punching few rocks when we get there.
    Senna: You guys are too slow…
    Felix: Well we’re here now, that’s what matter.
    Senna: My name is Senna, what ours?
    Flowey: Flowey.
    Kamila: Kamila.
    Senna: This is my friend Felix, now that everyone know the name of each other let’s go inside.
    Felix: Whitout any plan!?
    Senna: Since when we follow plans?
    Felix: Since when we decided to be a team, do you not remenber?
    Senna: No.
    Felix: Well whatever, the plan is I’ll lead my team and you Kamila is going to lead your, since my friend here is weak to ground and Flowey is weak to poison it’s the safest choice.
    Kamila: Right.
    Senna: Can we go now?
    Felix: Yes.
    Both them called his friends to inside the badge and get inside the dungeon, inside the place was all wet and looked like a maze of caves.
    Kamila: Any plans?
    Felix: knock on anyone who shows up along the way.
    They traversed a few floors inside until Felix realized that other types of pokémon were appearing beyond the usual.
    Felix: Now we need to change the tactics, poison-type pokemon will not appear anymore and now that your friend and mine enter.
    Kamila: Ok.
    And they switched with their partners.
    Flowey: Yey! finnaly some action.
    Senna: Let’s rock!
    Senna simply advanced forward hurling rocks and smashing the zubats along the way to cover Flowey that was draining the lives of the other geodudes.
    Flowey: We make a good team.
    Senna: Do not be thrilled this is just the beginning.
    Flowey: Have you been here before?
    Senna: I lived here until I went to train on the sky mountain, it was where I found Felix, we became friends soon after he saved my life, a pelliper almost melted me with incessant water attacks.
    Flowey: This is a great friendship, know that there is someone next to you that you can trust.
    Senna: True, he is my half that I do not have, I am very aggressive and rushed, he is more calm and passive.
    Flowey: And now you two train together?
    Senna: Yes we do know our limitations and that we need help to challenge the boss of this dungeon, is the only way to evolve.
    Flowey: And we’re probably getting there that ladder looks quite different, come on!
    After descending they realized that the room was really an arena, and he was stopped possibly meditating.
    Senna: Hello?
    Flowey: We come to challenge you.
    Graveler: Well I hope you were well prepared then, because making this stone tablet is not as easy as it looks, to be delivered for free.
    He turned to them and started rolling.
    Senna: Yo there get of way!
    Senna picked up flowey and throwed him out way.
    Flowey: Oof!
    Senna: I’m ready to this!
  • Senna get ready and used rock throw but instad throwed graveler away.
  • Flowey used leech seed.
    Senna: Nice move now he have to hurry up.
    Graveler jumped close to Flowey and used smack down, sucefully hiting him.
    Flowey: AKT!
    Kamila: Switch to me!
  • Senna used more rock throws.
    Flowey: G-go!
    Them Flowey give his turn to kamila.
    Kamila: Hey big one let’s play!
  • Kamila used splash in gaveler head several times, while it Senna was still throwing rocks.
    Kamila: What’s the matter graver your hands are too short?
    Graveler: Yaaaaaaaar!!!
    Graveler started to put his hands on the ground and Senna already know what he is preparing.
    Senna: Your turn Felix!
  • Senna switched with Felix.
  • Graveler used earthquake but both was unafected by it.
    Felix: It may be fun! Let’s shake this up!
  • Felix mirror move tranformed into earthquake.
    Graveler was throwed up the shake of floor and fell in kamila.
  • Graveler fainted.
    Felix: We did it!
    Senna: Good work bro!
    Felix: Umm? where is Kamila?
    Has he aproach of Graveler body he heard few noises coming from below.
    Kamila: Gehkouitsufke!
    Felix: Fast Senna her is below there, lift him!
  • Felix Switched with Senna.
  • Senna used rock throw using graveler.
    Kamila: M-my bones…
    Senna: C’mon you did a awsome work annyoing the graveler, let me take you.
    Senna picked up kamila and give her a oran berry.
    Senna: You’ll be okay soon.
    Felix: Now is just wait.
    Kamila: For what?
    Felix: To gravelerr wake up.
    Kamila: Ok.
    After a few minutes the graveler woke up and sat down.
    Senna: He’s awake!
    Graveler: Good work little ones, see that big circular rock, just dig some of the ground near there and our reward is there.
    Senna: Thanks dude.
    After completing the challenge was already night and all of them go to the inn.
  • Grassroot town, underground plaza.
    After the officers had finished their spot, they discovered that we were involved in the robbery.
    Mariku: I can’t believe in it, he is not in the city and he is suspect of the crime now!
    Officer magnezone: The evidence did not lie, the two were involved, and there were two strangers who were with them as well.
    Mariku: All right, arrest everyone of Delly and Vatir team, and anyone suspect near them.
    Mariku: Pencil you go with the officer to the island garden they’re sure there.
    Pencil: Right.
    Mariku: I will never forgive this betrayal.

Original RTF file: http://www.geocities.ws/protox/PMUTPCN/PMUTPCN_ep019.rtf
Xindage: So chronum is going to save the day?

Pokemon Mystery Universe
	Episode 19: The fall of the prince - Veezo & Elite's side story.
  • Cristal cave few floors inside the dungeon:
    After lot of floor the two found the pieces of regice scratered on the floor.
    Coki: This was where the fight happened so.
    Veezo: Hey, there is something else here, notice how the pieces are, he was destroyed by a squish like move, not simple shattered by a special attack.
    Coki: It is already dry, but has grass sap in the pieces.
    Veezo: Surely wood hammer, this move hurt the user, and it’s the only way to it be squished in this way.
    Then an unknow pokemon appeared from behind them.
    Mysterious voice: Looks like the elite has interest in the guardian!
    They look behind and see it was a beartic he was very angry too.
    Coki: Guardian!? Who is-
    Beartic: Shut up! Whiout the guardian, now only us and that abomasnow is left on my way to conquering winden!
    Veezo: So you’re behind the attacks in this region?
    Beartic: I do not need weaklings to do things for me, I simply do everything with my own hands, so give up and maybe I’ll spare your lives.
    Coki: You better regret this decision, or else-
    Beartic: Or else what? Look to you two a flying and normal pokemon, what you can do about it?
    Kirk had followed them through the dungeon, but was hidden nearby, and after hearing what Beatic said he decided to interfere with the conversation.
    Kirk: You must never underestimate an elite’s power.
    Beartic: You again!?
    Kirk: Yes, and you have not given up yet to conquer these lands? Do not you remember what happened last time?
    Beartic: No matter what happened last time… I am the rightful successor and no one will take it from me, and I will destroy anybody who gets in my way!
  • Beartic used slash on kirk.
    Kirk evaded the attack running to close of then.
    Kirk: Okay, since you want to fight again, get ready, it’s been a long time since I’ve been serious!
    Veezo: Alright, let’s go! Vonia your turn!
  • Veezo switched with Vonia the flareon.
  • Coki used moonblast, and it hit he.
    Beartic: So you’re the first to fell it!
  • Beartic used ice punch and hit coki.
    Beartic is a strong pokemon he resisted the attack like if was nothing and after hitting coki in the wings he frost her wing.
    Kirk: Coki are you ok?
    Coki: Yes I think i can… endure one of it.
  • Vonia used flamethrower.
    And they fighted for several minutes until there was a point that the beartic was almost defeated.
    Beartic: Huuuuurr.
    Coki: Give up now there’s no reason to we keep fighting, we have already proposed to you be one of us, why you dont accepted it?
    Beartic: …
    They all come close of him, so beartic gathered all his energy for a final move.
  • Beartic used Sheer cold.
    The move hit them.
  • Vonia, Coki and Kirk fainted.
    Beartic: At last… I won this time.
    Unknow voice from behind: Congratulations, you won a battle that made things much easier for me, now ending with you is even easier.
    When he look behind he see a big strange pokemon coming.
    Beartic: Who is you?
    Strange pokemon: Why aways the same ask? goodbye!
  • Strange pokemon used wood hammer.
    The attack struck him with such a colossal force that the nearby parches cracked.
  • Beartic fainted.
    Strange pokemon: At last my job is done, that must be the buizel of rayquasa told me about and that noctowl have the elite badge too, I’ll take them both with me.
    Ever with Vonia fainted Veezo was capable of hear everything that was happening there and he decided to stop him.
  • Volia was forced switch by Veezo.
    Veezo: I’ll not let you take them.
    Strange pokemon: Get out of my sight bug!
  • Strange pokemon used ice punch on Veezo.
    Veezo tried to run but was hit anyway.
  • Veezo fainted.
    Strange pokemon: Easy.
    Then he took their bodies and took them away, few minutes later Diana the Glaceon of Veezo team decided to take the lead and leave the dungeon using the badge, after being teleported back to the city of winden Glitter decided to go look for help.
    Glitter: Diana look on them I’ll rush to the underground get help before it gets too dark.
    Diana: Ok-
    Then Glitter run to get help.
    Diana: … But, what I can do?
  • Deep Winden forest, secret hideout:
    The shadow of dusk was rising, while it Chronum was preparing something with the berries, Leafysaur was just watching.
    Leafysaur: So you think of it’s going to work?
    Chronum: You know I’ve been a specialist group of scientist before being promoted.
    Leafysaur: Yes, I remenber it.
    Chronum: So watch out, here I have an aspear and pinap berry, aspear is salt and pinap acid, if I mix these two here in that container I’m going to cause a fermentation, I believe that will be enough to melt the bars of that cage.
    Leafysaur: And he gave you this all?
    Chronum: Apparently he does not even know the effects of these berries, he gave me a basket full of them and some ethers and asked me to keep you well, that’s all.
    Leafysaur: When it’ll be ready to use?
    Chronum: Well we have to wait for like 6 to 8 hours to the fermentation happen.
    Leafysaur: Anyway give me this.
    Chronum: What you going to do?
    Leafysaur: I’ll hide it there on snow, until it get ready.
    Chronum: Good idea.
    So Leafysaur hide it and pretended that nothing was happening.
  • Few hours later:
    Leafysaur and Chronum was still there sit in the cage waiting the time pass, until they hear someone coming.
    Chronum: It’s he coming again, I think.
    When them was capable to see him she noticed that he was carring more pokemon of elite team.
    Leafysaur: Kirk!? Coki!? What did you do to them!?
    Strange pokemon: I did nothing this time, anyway…
    He opened the upper passage and droped them inside, and droped a basket of berryes to Chronium.
    Strange pokemon: You know there’s few berries…
    So he locked it again and left them there.
    Leafysaur: What he have done to you?
  • Few hours later:
    Coki and kirk was just sleeping at this time now, but Chronum started to discuss the plan to escape.
    Chronum: Hey Leafy?
    Leafysaur: yes?
    Chronum: We have to find a way to carry both of them if you want to scape today, or is better we wait them wake up.
    Leafysaur: Let’s do it today, I can carry both of them if you want they’re not so heavy.
    Chronum: Ok, lest find your stuffs after breaking there and let’s hurry to town.