Error, game dont start

Hi, i’m new here and i will try to play this Game.
But all time i have a Error, i try all what i can do but yeah, still Error.
I just download the zip file, unpack it, start the PMU.exe, download 2 patches.
Then i crate a Account, try to login, 2, 3, 4-times the same Error: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4852/9k9dijae_png.htm , when i click on “ok” then the launcher/client freeze and i must close it.

Btw, yes the game is as an exception in my Antivirus.
I have:
Win7 64bit
i3-4160 3,6GHz
GTX 1060
16GB RAM
So i think my System is not the problem why i have the Error. Please help me, thanks.

Iron

Hi there, welcome to PMU! Right now our server is down due to unforseen circumstances as we try to fix a bug. That might be your issue! If when the game is back up and running you still have an issue please let us know!

Yeah… i think nano dont read my Thread…
The problem was NOT i cant log in, my problem was the Error when i try to log in… Maybe you read my Thread correct and look the Screenshot what i posting…? sigh

One week later, no answer and no help… really nice. :rage: And this is “Support”?

Firstly, sorry if we forgot to reply, but also I would recommend you to consider the way you’re asking for support. Demanding and getting angry will not get you answers faster.

Now this being said, I’m not sure what that error is about, especially considering it is in German or I don’t know what language that is, lol. Either way, did you check your antivirus didn’t delete files from your client? Try adding PMU as an exception.

If that doesn’t work I can link you a .zip client download, actually it is pinned in this section, so you can try that aswell.

Maybe you see, my English is not good enough. And i mean, 1 week? And you wonder why i get angry? I mean the Support help other ppl 10x faster and only me must wait ONE Week because i’m from germany? sigh I just want to play this Game.
Btw, nano dont read my thread, with really poor english i know, but he dont try to read and help me. He just copy and paste this sentence i think but this dont help me… but Nvm.
Yes the game (the completely folder) is as an exception in my Avast Antivirus, so my antivirus is not the problem i think. :confused:
The error, i can try to translate it, but it will be poor english maybe.
So here:
Error
The specified service can not be started.
It is disabled or not connected to enabled devices.
(Exception of HRESULT: 0x80070422) @ btnLogin
#google translate

I Hope this helps now?

Again, We are sorry for the delay, but understand that by the time you got the error we were dealing with server issues, this has nothing to do with the fact that you’re German nor that I didn’t understand your screenshot, but for future circumstances consider translating the errors you get or give us an error number if any.

Now, while I’m not familiarized of that error I would recommend you to uninstall PMU download the. ZIP client that’s sticky in the support forum (http://pmuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?10243-PMU-Client-Download-Link ) and simply extract the game in your computer (you can make a new empty folder called PMU and extract the files there); once your files have been transferred to your computer run the file called “Pokemon Mystery Universe.exe”.

Let me know if that doesn’t work, reinstalling might be the best bet since the installer on the website is bugged.

Hello! Let me state that I did indeed read your post, and no it was not a copy pasted response. You stated above you had issues upon logging in, and I simply tried to help knowing that when the server is down you will get an error similar when trying to log in. That being said, I do hope Coki’s solution helps you. If reinstalling does not work make sure you have the latest .NET framework if you don’t have it already as that is also needed to play the game. If none of this works, please let us know and we will continue trying to find a solution.

Ok… i give up. This game hate me.
I do all what Coki say, and yes i have the newest .net Framework (4.7) and i have still the same Error…

Hello! this glitch happened to me once, do you mind when you put your password in, to un-click save password?
and try to log in that way. ((without saving pasword))

Hi, Leafy
no… when i try to un-click “save password” then i try to log in, still the same Error.
The funny part is, when i un-click “save password” and clear the Username and password field with “clear” then i close the launcher and my username and password is still saved.
I try to reinstall the launcher and try to log in without “save password” its still the same error and the joke is when i try to login with empty username and password field, then i get the same Error. :confused:
I dont know what i can do, i just think the game hates me. :/

I got one more idea, the folder where you placed the folder with the game in it.

Can you try placing it in your desktop

this PMU file tends to not work if you put it in C:

Avoid putting it in here

tell me the results

Nope, nothing helps, still the same Error…

Hmn, in your folder, can I have a screenshot of your settings? its in your PMU folder listed “settings”

most importantly this part;
<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8”?>

-<Options>

-<General>

<AutoSave>True</AutoSave>

<AutoSaveSpeed>2</AutoSaveSpeed>

<AutoScroll>True</AutoScroll>

<Music>False</Music>

<NpcBar>True</NpcBar>

<NpcDamage>True</NpcDamage>

<NpcName>True</NpcName>

<PlayerBar>False</PlayerBar>

<PlayerDamage>True</PlayerDamage>

<PlayerName>True</PlayerName>

<SavedAccount>Username</SavedAccount>

<SavedPassword>Password</SavedPassword>

<Sound>True</Sound>

<SpeechBubbles>True</SpeechBubbles>

<Timestamps>True</Timestamps>

<ActiveSkin>Kirby Return to Dreamland</ActiveSkin>

</General>

-<ConnectionInfo>

<Port>4001</Port>

<Server>game.pmuniverse.net</Server>

<UpdateLink/>

<SFXLink/>

<MusicLink/>

</ConnectionInfo>

-<Editor>

<MapGrid>False</MapGrid>

<DisplayAttributes>True</DisplayAttributes>

<DragAndPlace>True</DragAndPlace>

</Editor>

</Options>

Your setting should be the same as mine ((Please blank out your password & username if possible))

No, its not the same
Here:
<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“UTF-8”?>

-<Options>

-<General>

<AutoSave>False</AutoSave>

<AutoSaveSpeed>0</AutoSaveSpeed>

<AutoScroll>True</AutoScroll>

<Music>True</Music>

<NpcBar>True</NpcBar>

<NpcDamage>True</NpcDamage>

<NpcName>True</NpcName>

<PlayerBar>False</PlayerBar>

<PlayerDamage>True</PlayerDamage>

<PlayerName>True</PlayerName>

<SavedAccount/>

<SavedPassword/>

<Sound>True</Sound>

<SpeechBubbles>False</SpeechBubbles>

<Timestamps>False</Timestamps>

<ActiveSkin>Main Theme</ActiveSkin>

</General>

-<ConnectionInfo>

<Port>4001</Port>

<Server>game.pmuniverse.net</Server>

<UpdateLink/>

<SFXLink/>

<MusicLink/>

</ConnectionInfo>

-<Editor>

<MapGrid>True</MapGrid>

<DisplayAttributes>True</DisplayAttributes>

<DragAndPlace>True</DragAndPlace>

</Editor>

</Options>

Thats my Settings

It’s what I thought hmn, Have you got a discord by any chance? I have a inkling you got the wrong files

My Discord handle is Leafysaur#9571

But i just download the file from Coki’s Link. o.o Why only i have the wrong files?
Maybe i can try to change my Settings to your Settings? (except the “ActiveSkin”)

Edit: Yeah… no i try it to change, but still the same Error.
Your question about discord, yes i have discord but i hope i dont must speak? xD My english is really poor, you dont want hear it. ^^’ But yeah, we can try it.

No no we don’t have to speak, and don’t worry about your english, we just have to type to eachother while I give you the zip file
and i’m afraid its not as easy to change the settings

Plus it’ll be handy if you have any other concerns

Edit; I found out I could just give you the link here bwaha

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6lFMX7GLrVjS093MnRaeDhibTg

Just remember to not put it C: and below folders, try to put it on your desktop

this is the one I personally use so I’m 100% sure it will work

remember to delete the old PMU files so the two don’t conflict

Yeah… i hope so much this works but… this Game really hates me i think. Its still the same Error…
Maybe there is something with my System?

Under Error Details this is here

System.Exception: The specified service can not be started. It is disabled or not connected to enabled devices. (Exception of HRESULT: 0x80070422) @ btnLogin
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.Widget.TriggerClickEvent (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.Widget.OnMouseUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.Button.OnMouseUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.ContainerWidget.OnMouseUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.Window.OnMouseUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Widgets.WindowManager.HandleMouseButtonUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at Client.Logic.Sdl.SdlEventHandler.SdlDotNet_Core_Events_MouseButtonUp (Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.OnMouseButtonUp (MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ProcessEvent (SDL_Event ev)
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Poll ()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.ThreadTicker ()
at SdlDotNet.Core.Events.Run ()
at Client.Logic.Sdl.SdlLoader.InitializeSdl ()
at Client.Logic.Loader.RunGame ()
at Client.Logic.Loader.InitLoader (String args)
at Client.Logic.Program.Main (String args)

I really dont know, what i can do… i search the Error Code in Google, i update Java, i download and reinstall the game 3times, i do all what i can do i think and nothing helps… :(

Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having errors; by any chance, can you check to see if you enabled PMU through your Firewall and allow the exception in your router’s firewall to allow access to Port 4001?