[Suggestion] Shop Board/Auction House

Hello! I have been recently thinking of a shop board/auction house system that could potentially be beneficial to the game. The primary objective is to make buying and selling things a lot easier, safer, and efficient. First off, what is a shop board or auction house? In many common MMOs, a shop board is a place where people can list any item they want to sell. Corresponding players just need to search for the item and if listed for sale, can purchase it. The auction house on the other hand is similar to the shop board, but players can bid on the item they’re willing to buy.

Some more details about the system:
-When players list an item they want to sell, the item will be temporarily taken away and “stored” on the board
-Players selling items can cancel the item they want to sell at any time
-The listing for an item lasts for 24 hours or more depending
-When an item is sold, the player retrieves the money from the board
-You have a limited number of items you can list at at a time

Benefits to this system:
-Players can put up items they want to sell without having to repeatedly advertise
-Players don’t waste as much time trying to sell the items they have
-Safer and more efficient way to earn money and sell
-It could make it easier for people to know the general price of an item

Problems to this system:
-Trading items is not provided on the board
-The players set the price of an item which means there is no room to bargain
-Lots of time to code/lack of coding experience to implement it

What do you guys think? I really loved this system in the other games I play, and really think it would be beneficial to have something like this in PMU.

Wow, this sounds like a great idea! I could very well picture this inside the Delcatty house. This will be very useful because it is a bit tiring to have to constantly advertise your items etc. This feat could nevertheless complement already existing methods like house shops.