Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stuck on login screen

New User
    In-game
    jonhyfire

Exclamation Stuck on login screen

I was finally about to battle the boss on Jailbreak Tunnel, and as Zorua's cut scene appeared, I tried to switch pokemon into my main one. However, the game glitched out and the screen went from dark blue (boss feature I guess), into a clear screen and my pokemon was invisible and the other pokemons (Zorua, Aggron, Magnezone) were in their idle sprite. I waited 10 mins and I decided to quit.
    However, after trying to login plenty of times (10+) I decided to login via my secondary account and it was useless. I even made a third account in order to try to login, and even that was not possible.
    As a last resort, I decided to post this in the forum since I can't reach anywhere else.
    (I also tried to use my main account on this forum but I forgot my password and the reset link doesn't work, I don't receive my link to reset via email D: )

New User
    In-game
    jonhyfire
    Close thread. It got resolved by itself. However, I still can't receive a password reset link to my main account, if a mod could help that'd be great.

In-game
    kittu
    Items LittenEspurrShinxPurrloinSkitty
Gift received at 10-27-2017, 08:38 PM from veezo
Gift received at 09-29-2017, 12:31 PM from Zorua
Gift received at 09-29-2017, 12:31 PM from Riolu
Gift received at 09-25-2017, 12:43 PM from PachirisuPichuPikachu
    Hello, I'll let an admin know ASAP so your password issue can be solved! For clarification are you talking about ingame or forums password?

i like me better when im with you.
    kit's 100's:

New User
    In-game
    jonhyfire
    Im talking about my forum password, account name is thelordest but for some reason the link to reset password doesn't get sent to me in my mail :(