What would be your theme song?

This one is relatively simple. If you were a character in any videogame/movie/series etc., what theme would start playing when you entered the room? And why?
There was once a thread like this but that died in 2011 so I might as well revive it…

For me, it’s probably Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla from Super Mario Galaxy 2:

Honestly I think I’m a pretty goofy person, but I find myself plotting some seriously evil plans sometimes…
Which may or may not become apparent in PMU…

Prooobably Bubblegum K.K. from Animal Crossing

im typically pretty upbeat, in a video game i’d probably be some sort of comic relief character…

Mine would probably be Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney :

Mainly because I really love dwelling deep into thought, philosophy and psychology have been really intriguing subjects to me though I don’t really study them. Also I’ve always had a thing for solving puzzles so that’d probably equate me to a detective like character

Definitely Eizen from Berseria. Just seems that sort of leader like theme, always thinking ahead and not let anything get in your way. :)

i like to think that i’m kinda lighthearted around others when i talk to them so maybe this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-uCA23FmVg

I’ll go with Each of their Thoughts and Footprints, from Len’en Reactivate Majestical Imperial.

I’m pretty lonely, and I think this theme captures a feeling of loneliness pretty well.

1 Like

Hmmm… Kind-of a difficult question. I’ll go with the song of the guitarist master, Francisco Tárrega, called “Capricho Árabe.”

It’s so beautiful. I recommend it to everyone. Trust me, you’ll love it. :heart:

Don’t judge me, but my theme song would be this:

Which is this:

I like it because it is really cool.

I’m surprised this is a topic
Well anyway here’s my answer:

I´ll have two depending the situation.

I´m a pretty friendly and kind guy, most of times shy. Always sharing peace and happiness all around me, and always supporting to the ones I need.

Friendly Battle:

But if there is someone or something who dares to break that peace and happiness, for me or something important to me…
Jejejeje…
Jajajajaja…
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

Serious Battle: