PMUniverse Wish List

What are some things you want for PMU but will probably never happen?

For Me, I would like to see:
An In-game world map
A Mobile Port
A More Accessible Party system, I barely even know how or if I can use it, I didn’t even know it existed until I found out about FF, maybe it’s just because I’m a new player but it bugs me.
A Storyline, from what I can tell PMU currently doesn’t have one.

I would like to see what others wish for in the game, I’m open to having a good discussion.

The party system is actually very simple! You simply stand next to the player you wish to party with, type /createparty and they can join you! Or to join someone’s party you stand next to them and type /joinparty “username”
You can also click through the arrows on your chat window and there will be a party screen that displays your current user party and a party channel you can access by typing /p before a message.
Story line has been something suggested a few times, we dont currently have an ongoing story but most dungeons do have their own stories!
An ingame map is a very interesting idea as well, like an overworld map or a dungeon map like the games? either way nice ideas!

Personally I prefer each dungeon being a standalone story than one giant one, but the archford one is a little more in depth. As for wishes, what I’d like most is to be able to exp all with a lvl 100, and to be able to organize recruits.

I’m more so thinking about an overworld map as having an official one that would be accessible via an in-game menu would help with new players as for finding where to go, as an example, even with the community made map, I only know the general area of FF, and since I plan on introducing a friend to the game and going through FF together, it would be nice for helping others, instead of saying the general area of a dungeon you would want to go to with friends. (Ex. North of Grassroot.) Because I certainly know that not every new player would want to search through forums and wikis and ask players, In fact, that was why I originally left the game, I found that it didn’t provide all the necessary information in-game and although the NPCs help it wasn’t a fix all solution.