[Event/Minigame] Keckleon/Joey Wars

So i was thinking on some event / minigame like snowball games but a little different. This mode is made to play 1v1 up to 2v2 (if arena is made bigger then more users). The arena should be something like this:

Note: I couldnt find map editor and was made on my low level house. It should be a little bigger and with climmatic effect.

Ill explain a little about how its played:
*First of all should be 2 teams: Kecleon vs Purple Kecleon (i asume there is a way to change model when enter arena -if not posible just enter with Joey-).
*Each team spawn on different corner (top-left / top-right)
*Pokemon level should be niveled to 1.
*Upon entering arena all moves pp will be 0.
*Inventory should be empty.
*Is hailing inside the arena.

The green dots contain each: 999 sticks, 1 sleep seed and 1 blast seed. Over the water plattaforms b[/b] there is a button for each team. Stepping on that button (note both teams can do that, -aka you run too fast and press enemy button-) will open the lock b[/b].

Note: I couldnt find map editor and was made on my low level house. It should be a little bigger and with climmatic effect.

Inside the open lock b[/b] there is a heal plattaform (its possible to only heal hp?),also a Warp plattaform (you can warp to enemy side too) and a button to close the lock again.

Over time will appear a lvl 1 metapod with no damagin skills(0pp) on each side of the river and it will hold a totter orb.

The main game idea is to throw stuff till kill the enemy team. Last team standing wins. Endless cover behind columns is not allowed.

So what do you think?
Im Open to any suggerence :D

This is a really neat idea! Unfortunately, for right now it probably wouldn’t be possible but maybe sometime in the future we can program more games and such! I think we could really use some more for fun and for weekly events.