I Have a Few Suggestions Up My Sleeve...

Here’s a lot of small ( maybe? :sweat: .0. ) things that I think should be added/fixed to make the game better. Also! I’m new to the forums. This Is my first post so…hi!

1. Making the game more keyboard friendly. Having to alter between keyboard and mouse a lot can be annoying. You can add, for example, a keyboard shortcut for the chat box. Also for things like sending a job to someone. The down arrow key could just…select the box…? Then you type and then press enter? Eh? Good Idea? Maybe?

2. Also “I” being a shortcut for your Inventory. Just to save some time If you need to use an Item very quickly, pressing esc then going to Items Isn’t that hard, but, why not?

3. Log out function. Again, the way to log out Isn’t that hard but I don’t see why there Isn’t a log out function. Sometimes I wanna change my skin without restarting :x

4. Making Poke a variable and a separate bank. As said In http://pmuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?10132-Some-important-issues < that post: “There is no bank, only storage, and money is an item, not a variable, this might or might not be a big problem, but it would be better being a character-bound variable.”. I really don’t understand this change from the real games…^^; It’s a waste of an Item slot O.o Not having an actual bank Isn’t really big of an Issue but changing Poke to a variable would, In my opinion, be much better.

5. Along with making Poke a variable, If that ever happens, make It so you lose half your Poke like you do In the real games. You can just lose all your money because It Is an Item D:

6. Minimap on the screen when In dungeons. It took me a while to realize this wasn’t In the game. This would be really useful, and you could add Luminous Orbs to the game too! ( If they aren’t already In, I don’t know )

7. Auto Inventory sort. Oh how bad I want this :dead: I always sort my bag In PMD: EoS, It’s so satisfying. I know you can just drag the Items but an auto sort feature couldn’t hurt. Should also be applied to storage If this does get added.

8. When you’re selling an Item, the counter of how much you’re selling stops at the amount you have. And also would like If you could use the arrow keys to control that as well.

9. Make It so you actually have to press “F” to talk to a store owner. So that you don’t have to walk back and forth to reset It and have the message they say pop up 1 million times ;-;

10. Custom music for your house? Just a thought :lookright:

Well that’s all I can think of right now thanks for reading! If any of these can’t be added that’s fine. I just wanted to throw all these things I had In mind out there.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

These suggestions are all very good, a few of which have been suggested before, however the issue is we currently cannot make a lot of these changes you’ve suggested. GUI changes and heavy coding changes are not something we’re entirely capable of doing at the present. Custom music would be nice, but it’d end up having to be heavily monitored to make sure people don’t put anything inappropriate in their houses and that’s something that would be near impossible to do with the sheer amount of players and alts and homes in the game.
These are very nice suggestions though, and should we get the capability to make such changes theres a few i’d like to see, such as inventory sorting and assembly sorting.

Hopefully I’m still viable to reply, lol. I kept forgetting to make a new reply. I thought of even more suggestions, here goes:

11. ‘Setting’ throwable damage Items. Because going Into your Inventory and using It every time Is just an Inconvenience. The shortcut could be, something like E+F to use It. There’s nothing like spam throwing thorns down that one hallway!

12. More detailed TM descriptions. You have no Information of the move of the TM until you learn It. Not the range, power, PP, :ouch:

13. Stairs confirmation when you’re alone. Assuming this freezes the time, this would be useful for If you need a break. It could save lives, I’ve left Items behind from accidentally running Into the stairs, especially when confused :I

14. Mushrooms aren’t used unless you actually learn the move. This one could save lives, too, sometimes you’re stupid like me and you hit the wrong move. Crap, It actually used the mushroom?! DANG IT.

15. Copy and paste In the chat. Also, clicking to move the cursor. Also also, key repeating. So If you wanna say, uh…qqqqqqqqqqqqq, you don’t have to push the key 13 times.

16. Separate channels for Party and PM. Moreso PM, because typing “!Username “message”” get’s a little tiresome. Would just be easier If we could have something like: /pm Username and then It switches to that channel In their name. Oooh, that reminds me!..

17. Follow command? I used to play Wakfu a lot, the follow option there Is so useful. With all the lag and disappearing when switching to a new map, I think this would be a nice addition to add here.

18. Both sides don’t need an Item when trading. Might sound stupid, but I suggest this for safer giving of Items. Or…

19. Gifting/Mail system. A bit like how there were Sky Gifts In PMU: EoS. Whether this requires me to get some sort of letter or box, buy or find, I’d love this! You could send people notes or gifts while they’re offline ( < which would be really useful actually, If you need to tell someone something ), you could surprise them with something super special, man this would be so awesome :heart: There could be a cute little mailbox you could check! The only problem with this Is possible spam, and people probably annoying mods. You cooooooouuuuuuld have a disabling feature on your mailbox to prevent this. You could allow only friends to send things to you, you know? This would be a great opportunity to make the Pelipper buildings have more use.

Once again, perfectly fine If these can’t be added, I really hope some do though, I believe It would make for much smoother and easier gameplay. You can never go wrong with a few small anti frustration features In.

1 Like

You are absolutely viable to reply! Again, a lot of these cannot be changed at the present time but I will go over some things you did mention.

You are able to hotkey throwables, just stick them on one of your other party members and you’re able to press either z,x,c, or v depending on the slot the pokemon is in above. 1 = z, 2=x, 3=c, 4= v.

TM descriptions would need to be changed a lot as moves are constantly being adjusted and nerfed and changed. So you can imagine it’d be a lot of upkeep to continue editing it evey time something is changed.

The reason we do not have stair confirmation is because people could end up dying should the be attakced while on the stairs, and it can simply put be annoying for people trying to run through. However if you just hop on the stairs and dont move you will stay in an invulnerable position for awhile where nothing moves besides wind (albeight slower than it does when youre running)