Likes Likes:  3

Thread: PMU Grassroot Town Halloween Theme

PMU Grassroot Town Halloween Theme

Finally i've finished the Grassroot Town Sp00ky version (sorta). It took me a while to take a full pic of the original version of Grassroot, then another while to make this. But now its finished and i'm so proud of it

The original Grassroot:

My Halloween Theme version:

Current lv100s (10 for now)
    Arcanine - Noivern - Salamence - Charizard - Typhlosion - Kingdra - Tropius - Alolan Snowslash - Chatot - Leafeon
    I'm currently training: Talonflame (75) - Fennekin (72) - Floatzel (71) - Rowlet (71)

In-game
    veezo
    Someone definitely needs to keep their eating habits in check cause they spilled ketchup everywhere
    But for real, good job on the map! It was pretty cool to see Grassroot from an entirely different perspective, very spoopy

ty =3 actually i'm planning to rework the map on every occasions like Halloween, Christmas, etc... After Halloween ends, i will demolish it and remake its with Christmas Eve theme.
    Arcanine - Noivern - Salamence - Charizard - Typhlosion - Kingdra - Tropius - Alolan Snowslash - Chatot - Leafeon
    I'm currently training: Talonflame (75) - Fennekin (72) - Floatzel (71) - Rowlet (71)

Thats epic

update winter version =3
    ( i couldnt minic the brick wall :c )