Let's Make PMU a better place to be!!!!!

I heard that PMU used to be a very good community and i have seen it.People hardly got muted or banned people always helped and everyone was plain nice.Now people yell all the time,Swear all the time,and only a few people have helped (peiople who i know helped were me and HYAW,and Fireball) XD it took me like 3 months for someone to help me on forlorn mission when HYAW finally offered. We can make PMU a better Community if we are A. Nicer B.Help people more often and C.don’t yell at people who beg for items/poke. And another thing i would like to add to this topic is that i have seen so many people Argue and its pretty annoying and i think it NEEDS TO STOP!!! And usually arguements lead to spamming swearing and eventually flaming which i think is the same as swearing.A lot of people get perma muted or even banned from this action.If we all work together we can make PMU a better place to play (or work for staff members) About 20%+ people leave PMU because of people swearing at them or jsut bieng plain rude and them not facing any consiceunces (ie.ban,Mute,etc.)

My final thing to say is that PMU was mad to have fun and it should stay that way.

I hope u will come to agree with me. :D :D :D

EDIT: u can give advice for the public and me on how to make PMU a better community.This is like a petition or group the mroe people who join the better the community will be.

Can I help too? I never cursed and I hate it when people cursed and that includes my cousin. >.<

Yes… I know everyone has heard my story…

But yes I’ve been called names hundreds of times. I’m not very proud of this community either. Many permamutes have been happening… Sad to say but its very unlikely we will ever get our old community back. This community may get better, but it will never… be nice again. Maybe one day… Maybe.

Anyway, Ive always tried to be nice… I sometimes get annoyed by the beggars, but I still try to be nice and help them. I wish the Old PMU was back…

I’ll try to help. ^^

the mroe epople who help the better…i heard form someone this has been made already about a topic of behavior issues but this is different…iw anna speak to epople and make a difference.

Nice.

^_^ yay i think this may work. most of my friends replyed
i will be better when i send a link in public chat to here in PMU whejn its up

I’ll help, I bring peace to people 50% of the time ^^

whats the other 50%? lol

I’m in. The community just got too hectic.

i can’t believe people actually agree with me right now…U GUYS R HELLPING ME SO WELL. sniff sniff this is what i am tlkaing about lol a bunch of players wokring together to make this game a better place.

Im In! I agree with Plippy 100% xD

more progress than i though chants possitive possitive its really swell lets be nice we’ll be fine

I would Agree, If it wasn’t with you. Lol. Jk. I did most of the time ( Help. ) But, You know, 1 didn’t make the difference, so I decided to become Ignore-ish on all the rest of ppl.

Btw, Try keeping the fingers in the key buttons on your keyboard, that should help your ortography.

Yea Great idea =D We should help this out! Lets start with the best things imaginable =D

LMR i too agree we should make pmu better and a better place to play and explore! Mods/admins/ and mappers will be inspired by your wonderful thinking! I think PMU should change it ways to make it a more helpful and safer enviroment for everyone big or small! :D

is it just me or are we really gonna make an impact and other players lol.I wonder what staff wills ay when they read this YA

Hmmm yes I miss old PMU alot. However,everything good if brought to an end. Of course,we can only build a community and hopefully make it better than the old PMU. Of course to do this we need all players to show that they are willing to make a difference in changing the PMU community to be better. I for one will do anything to bring back all the PMU I and the older players remember. I joined in a time of less troubles and I would like to go back to that time soon. So I’m willing to help with anything

YA ^^ ^^ ^_^ lets all make a dofference and when PMU is online i will send a link to this topic in public chat and see what thw whoel community thinks about this.

Anyone got 20k? We could start a guild just for the cause! :D
Like Team Community, or something. I feel the need for players to actually help stop all this flaming and trolling. Because if nobody actually helps, PMU will stay like it is.

It’s nice to see the amount of people who care about this game. :D I for one, also reminisce that old PMU consisting of the small community where everyone knew each other and we were all buddies.

Of course, PMU has grown immensely since then. As you can imagine, more members popping up is great because we love seeing and meeting new people who have come to try out the game. However, becoming more “known” also has its downside, and that seems to be an increase in what you mentioned: fighting, spamming, trolling, etc. Like any good MMO, there’s no way we can completely avoid these things in entirety…however, everyone has the ability to help PMU’s community flourish in the little ways they can. Merely assisting a new player by helping them learn to play the game could make all the difference for that one person, or trying to cheer someone up when they’re having a bad day rather than making an argument or a fuss could make the game a happier place to be for the both of you.

Every bit does help, even by a little - cheesy as it sounds. It’s nice to see so many players enthusiastic about helping out the PMU community. Good luck with this petition of yours. :)