The new PMU guide (edited every day)

INTRO:Since the server is down i though i would make a new guide for PMU cause PMU has been through many updates since the last guides.

BASIC CONTROLS:use the arrow keys to walk up,down,left,right.Hold shift while walking
to run and press enter to pick items up and press control or Ctrl to attack.If u have a move press enter on it and u can forget it or memorize it.Use insert to use memorized moves.if you want to see more controls or change the controls type /editcontrols.It will say all the controls and u click the button and change it.

BEGINNING: When you start you are an egg in destiny caverns and yada yada yada.Choose your pokemon i recommend a pokemon that learns a move when it evovles.Like if you like fire types get cyndaquil cause he learns eruption or get mudkip if you like water type he learns muddy water.When u choose your pokemon and keep walking up you will be automatically warped to crossroads.This is where the real fun begins.

ADVENTURE:You should be in crossroads. You should also be level 5 with about 5 stat points for each stat depending on what pokemon u chose .Andyo u start out with NO ITEMS AT ALL. So you should train a little and get some money to buy Equpts (stuff that makes your stats stronger) and berries to heal or recover from stat problems or being hit by a player of NPC. Train by killing sunkerns and ratatas till you are around level 10 and lets w8 a while before we recruit but if you get a message you can recruit that pokemon.DO NOT get riolus or weedles yet they are a little tough for you. Don’t forget to press the small pluses under the stat you want to raise when you level up.If you have cyndaquil raise DEF.But the stats are ur choice.once you are level 10 go back to crossroads with /giveup command.NEVER USE /giveup in a dungeon (if a message says u will lose your items then press no i do not wanna giveup).

YOUR FIRST DUNGEON:In crossroads go left 2 maps to enter tiny woods but beware you should w8 a while before going to the second floor and if they are too tough go to where you were before with sunkerns and ratatas and train till your ready to try again.Once you are like level 15 in tiny woods u can go to second floor,Train there till you think its too easy and make sure you can kill munchlax in only a few hits and he barely hits you before progressing to floor 3 because the boss is a munchlax with better stats.He usually drops a pecha berry, an oran berry, and some poke. You should be level 15-20 now.

YOUR FIRST HM:Now go to crossroads and go down then right untill u see a massive cave that has vines on it and says that once u enter u can’t get out untill the final boss.I think just in case get a friend that can let you out if they are too strong but that shouldn’t be a problem.Go kill all the pokemon which are around level 10-14 and if they don’t get killed in a couple hits then you should train a while till your level 20. Don’t forget to raise stats or your not getting stronger. Then progress untill u reach the oddish’s and if they get killed in more then 3 hits and they hit you a lot then train a little to level 22 then go to the room that has 2 paths go to the upper path and go through the warps unill you can progress i think you go to middle warp then follow the path but i haven’t been there in a while.The boss is easy just keep hitting him till he dies then he drops HM cut.learn it and note that you can’t learn that move till u are level 15 at least.now go back down using the warp and go to the room that has 2 paths and go to the other one that goes left and use cut then fight the final boss.if u have more SPCL then STR then use cut to beat this boss. STR is for the regula Ctrl attack and SPCL is for moves.use cut finally to leave.

will edit later

Choosing ur Starter: Sum of these r EXTREMELY good, sum r kinda decent, and sum r HORRIBLE if ur not looking 4 a challenge. Trust me. I checked sum out, namely Ralts (Serena, who is freggin’ glitched so she can’t say a word), Piplup (Amy, just testing, and being a Water type Piplup’s a great choice 4 Tiny Woods if u no how 2 b safe bcuz u can take shortcuts by walking on water plus there’s a pool on the 2nd floor once u get there and if u take 2 much damage and ur close 2 it (it’s 6 tiles wide), u can retreat 2 it and wait 4 ur HP 2 heal w/o being attacked, plus types haven’t been implemented so even Shroomish and Pichu aren’t much of a problem if ur able 2 suffer damage), and Torchic (Raye, just testing, none got 2 far b4 mai glitch (TT_TT)). Ralts is TIRING 2 handle if u decide 2 go 2 Marowak Dojo. Piplup works MIRACLES in Tiny Woods if u can handle damage since it’s a Water type and type advantages haven’t been implemented in the current version of PMU (namely PMU 6 but it mite b in 7); it can walk on water, allowing u 2 take shortcuts and stop 2 regener8 ur HP in the water pool on the 2nd floor. And Torchic: no comment.

Tiny Woods Bit: I’d say lvl 12 or 13. 14 if u hav 2.

thx for advice.When PMU is up i will 1 by 1 try every starter on a new character and see which is good to start with when it comes to beginner dungeons and moves they learn in evolution. Some people may be a fire person or a water,ground,flying person.So its hard to say what to choose for starter cause it should really their choice and no one elses.

Wow LMR nice Guide :D

Choosing ur Starter: Sum of these r EXTREMELY good, sum r kinda decent, and sum r HORRIBLE if ur not looking 4 a challenge. Trust me. I checked sum out, namely Ralts (Serena, who is freggin’ glitched so she can’t say a word), Piplup (Amy, just testing, and being a Water type Piplup’s a great choice 4 Tiny Woods if u no how 2 b safe bcuz u can take shortcuts by walking on water plus there’s a pool on the 2nd floor once u get there and if u take 2 much damage and ur close 2 it (it’s 6 tiles wide), u can retreat 2 it and wait 4 ur HP 2 heal w/o being attacked, plus types haven’t been implemented so even Shroomish and Pichu aren’t much of a problem if ur able 2 suffer damage), and Torchic (Raye, just testing, none got 2 far b4 mai glitch (TT_TT)). Ralts is TIRING 2 handle if u decide 2 go 2 Marowak Dojo. Piplup works MIRACLES in Tiny Woods if u can handle damage since it’s a Water type and type advantages haven’t been implemented in the current version of PMU (namely PMU 6 but it mite b in 7); it can walk on water, allowing u 2 take shortcuts and stop 2 regener8 ur HP in the water pool on the 2nd floor. And Torchic: no comment.

Tiny Woods Bit: I’d say lvl 12 or 13. 14 if u hav 2.

thx for advice.When PMU is up i will 1 by 1 try every starter on a new character and see which is good to start with when it comes to beginner dungeons and moves they learn in evolution. Some people may be a fire person or a water,ground,flying person.So its hard to say what to choose for starter cause it should really their choice and no one elses.

Wow LMR nice Guide :D

thx.i like ur banner can u make one for me.if yes i will tell u the details in chatango.

Please read over your post and fix the grammatical errors and spelling errors.

Shocky

Sure ill make u one … tell me wat u would like l8erz :D

thx shocky editing

Thanks ! I like you banner too.