Isn't it Obvious?

Well after months of neglect, the website finally got a makeover! Not to mention the new logo has been revealed! Ironically this was my first job in this place and it some how slipped my mind. Anyways, I based off a free template called MCube Designed by Template World and used Photoshop and Dreamweaver as my tools of shaping it up. Installing it wasn’t a problem just getting all the content done was a bit of a challenge. Yeah…I know most of the lines I’ve placed are pretty cheesy. Thanks for those who contributed to the content. Well hope you guys enjoy it even though it’s a lot more white than usual.

As for the server, it seems game server and ISP are not being nice with one another. They seem to move my connection to a farther location, which means a ridiculously slow speed. I’ll try contacting them hopefully sometime this week, hopefully I’ll get something today or tomorrow though I’m not making any promises. It’s a drag hearing this in the summer. Hopefully things turn out for the better.

Thanks for sticking around~ Flare