Generally adding people to teams

I have only been back a few days, but i’ve noticed about 4 or 5 occasions where people have complained about being added to a team without being asked.

I have merely found one culprit of this; being Rambo.

Isn’t this against the rules or something?

Dandy your back? :O! :D, anyways to get on topic ive seen that happen i think we found rambo in our guild adding members against their wil, it could have been someone else but yea, they were also kicking members out against there will which is even worse. This needs to stop :/

I think;
The ability to be able to remove yourself from a guild, should stay, the ability to remove others from a guild should go, unless you’re a leader.
Also, there should be something that accepts you into joining the guild.
This makes sense, right?

Adding people to a team against their will is a bannable offence.

It’s really just Team Marshmellows. I’ve been added 3 times this week. T.T

I don’t know who does it, but IMO the only solution is to make adding new recruits only done by Guild Leaders.

True happened be4 in my Team this is Wierd :/. I had to Elminate Suspects who were added in my team :/ One’s that i didn’t Trust.

They Should be banned.

if your a pmu member whos been here for a long time you would remeber that some one from my team ebils didnt tell me that he added his friend and his friend erased everyones team (only normal members) and put them in team ebils and i was watched for a week because that was my team P.S. im the co owner so its my team to and dragonmaster was watched to because he was the full owner.

Simple way to stop this. If you get requested to join a team, you simply get sent a little box saying (eg. Destroya has invited you to join Team Aeroblast! Will you join? Yes/No). Also you can only be requested to join a guild if you have your options set to “Allow Guild Requests”.

This will stop people from adding you to a guild if you don’t want to and it will tell you who did it.

:U There used to be a bug that added random people to teams…

I put something similar to this in the suggestions forum.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3205

I agree to stopping this, I just don’t understand why some people feel the need to abuse these features.

Some people don’t know how to ask, a few only do it for the lulz-- which is the dumbest thing ever. They may think they’re funny, but in reality they’re not funny at all.

Its really stupid, I think they may have done it for the members. I remember after I joined I went AFK-ish, then when I came back I found out someone added me to Team DragonFire. >.> And that was the first time I used the Disown command. Lawl.