This Again? ...Really!

So we got some more those things we call updates.
Podcast number two is out(well it has for a couple of days). Not only that, I got a music player added in so you don’t download it to actually hear it right away. Simply click the Listen in button and click play, right or double click. Whatever floats your boat.

Enough about Podcast what about videos. A new topic has been link into the guide section, which is the tutorial videos I’ve been making just recently. Happen to have a YouTube account and play pmu too!? Why not join on in the PMU Tube group! You can also find the link and image in the Media page. Last, but not least a Youtube code for the forums has been added! just simply add in the videos URL between the BBC and let the magic happen!
[hr][/hr]

Awwwww it doesn’t work anymore, i was too late. :[

Please for the love of god, stop necroposting, that is almost a 1 year bump! I apologise for minimodding but this is getting out of hand

The link dosent work… ? its says 404 not found

It dont work at all! its says error!

Please note, that this “News Post” is currently a whole year and 2 days old, seeing as how the rule is not reviving topics which are older than 6 weeks, I am going to lock this right away.

Please read post dates!

~Yatterman