Any kinda bugs in PMU7?

If you find a bug or something you think is a bug post it here.

On the crossroads there are like voids under signs. Not a big problem tho.

everytime i try to creat my charater with my eeveechu name and wen i try to use it it says that its taken
and im the only1 with the password and name and stuff

It’s offline when it’s online, even though it says it’s offline and it sometimes blinks to offline, the IP is correct, and I have everything I needed. Firewall down too.

when i go to install pmu7 the license won’t load

I did /giveup to get at crossroads and suddenly crashed after getting there

I reopened the games 3 times,I was in the same spot and still crashed.
Help T_T

EDIT:NVM I got in server now O.o

Here’s a wonky bug for you guys.

What happened is that I was in the third floor of the dojo with my Pidgey (earth plate equipped). I hit two chestnut traps and I think got smacked by a Croagunk and died, though I’m not entirely sure about that. The earth plate was then in my inventory, unequipped, so I put it on my Toto to prevent any more deaths. When I went out of the dojo and got my Pidgey back, you can see what happened in the screenshot. Zero HP, earth plate equipped even though it shouldn’t have it. I’m rather paranoid to switch to it and take try to take the plate off. <_>

I’ve also started to record every time I crash. These happened after a dialouge box popped up but no text was in it:

• Talked to Breloom in the mushroom trade-in.
  • When Natu tried to join the team.
  • Learning a move.
  • After Registeel said “INTRUDER ALERT” and tried to send out Bronzong.

And I really don’t know how these happened:

• After I tried to log in (usually happens after I get logged out from a crash)
  • Turned the music off and left the options menu open, minimized the game, and a few seconds later I get a crash error.
  • Was on the second floor of ancient relic and was lagging a bit while someone else was around. Accidentally feel down the hole and crashed.

There’s also been times where I’ve crashed while just walking, though I’m not sure if those were fixed since they haven’t happened in a bit. o/

Everytime i go up from the town i get stuck when i go up the other map north. like it wont load or something. but then when i relog im at the other side. there should be a /refresh :D.

Everytime i go up from the town. i get stuck when i go up the other map north. like it wont load or something. but then when i relog im at the other side. there should be a /refresh :D.

when i want to post my error i got this

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: ‘\xE2\x80\x82.\x02(…’ for column ‘post_text’ at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

idk what it is but…

[Pikablu’s Edit: Auto saving has been fixed. The “You have been disconnected from the server!” messages happen because the server crashes, we are looking into the cause of the crashes.]

Three words : AUTO SAVING FAILS .
more problems - dont sure about other players but i almost often receive mesagge [ you have been disconected from the server ] and it often becomes offline and for me [maybe others ] its usually causes rollback after server back to online.

EDIT:the window also rondomly closes for me for no reason.

when i fight registeel and when he says [BRONZONGS ATTACK!] i get an error the name of this error is [insert here] :/

found a bug. this pmu7 player named Aerrow asked me to join Team Aeroblast. But when i tried doing it he was accepted and had the little blue thing on his head. but then a while later it got off with me not noticing. and then i tried letting him in multiple times but its not working. it saids that hes already been admitted to the guild or something. but when i disown him it saids hes not in the guild. ?!?

[Pikablu’s Edit: This error has been fixed]

That text get from “Error”. It fail’s…

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Users\Crazy Koala\Desktop\Pokemon Mystery Universe\Client\PMU.exe.ToDelete’ is denied.

Server stack trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at PMU.Updater.PackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IPackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)
at UpdatePackage.UpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [1]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IUpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.InstallDownloadedPackage(IUpdateCheckResult result, Int32 currentPackage, String packagePath)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DownloadPackage>b__1(Object o, FileDownloadingEventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
at PMU.Updater.FileDownload.downloadBWorker_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ProgressReporter(Object arg)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

1. Starmario, I’m a girl. lol

2. About every time I’m 10 minutes into the game, I get a pop-up that says “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has encountered an error and needs to close.” And then the game just closes itself. It works fine when I log in again, but it almost always “has to close” at sometime or another.

I have the same problem. I think it’s something with Windows Vista, is that what you use?

when i get a new mission, it says it’s full but when i check, there are no missions in my mission list to do.

i got this again…
can u fix it the frum error here it is…

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: ‘\xE2\x80\x86\xE2\x80\x83…’ for column ‘post_text’ at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

when i get a new mission, it says it’s full but when i check, there are no missions in my mission list to do.

that i got 2 sprinko or some1 else can you fix that plz?

This and…

• I received Explorer Points as compensation but they’ve done poofed/0’d.

• Sometimes I will crash from using storage.