PMU7 Event

As a commemoration to the release of PMU7, as well as an initiative to go out and explore the new world of the game, a special Pokemon has been placed on a certain location on the overworld. Find it, and you will get a prize!

This event ends on September 10th.

The pokemon was no where to be seen though i went everywhere except for places that need rock smash, but i’m guessing it’s tailow lol

Found it.
Chansey that gives Mystery Egg.
while it was talking it sayd something about PMU7 event so Me and many other people found it.

HOW DO U HATCH THE FLIPPIN EGG?!

Please don’t spam. Try posting this in the question part of the forums.

yea how do u hatch it?

I am very very sad because I saw the chansy but I did not know what to do so I left now I have no eggy. :(

small even but pretty most exiting of all others xD its pretty good u can’t lost it xD as for me i always forget put mai rare items in safe place[storage]. acutally last days i only turned on pmu to see is there nothing new about eggyz xD

They hatched into the new starters! Absolutely brilliant idea, you guys. I wish I had gotten Tsutarja, but Mijumaru’s cute I guess. Thanks again! And thanks to the sprite worker! Can’t remember who it was, actually…

I got the grass one… But they’re a pain in the but to train XD I have to use a good technique i learned… Use stonr got get low hp, then switch to weak and finish it off!

Its Zur she told me last night xD

ZerX only found them not make them >_>