PMU Map Editor

We have now released the official PMU external map editor! With this tool, anyone can create maps for PMU (doesn’t mean they will be in the actual game though xD). Also, from now on, in order to apply for a mapping position, you must create a map with this editor, and in your PM that you will send to the admins, include a screenshot of your map and the map file (.pmumap), so that we can download it and open it in the map editor.

(Screenshots are very much favored, since sometimes there are problems opening the map on the receiving side.)

Have fun mapping :D

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tut2anw32 … Editor.zip

pikachu ive tried EVERYTHING! but i cant seem to put them on a file so you can see them i made 5 maps and im on my way to make another one soon if the server doesnt get up! and i cant gtthem onto anything it just like wont work! paint screenshos uploading putting them in a zipped folder it WONT WORK! and i REALLY wann abe a mapper and i think im decent for the job i could get a lot done so i hope you replay and tell mesomething that will work becuase my thread on help for the situation didnt help me at all…

well, maggot, from what i can tell, you are on the right track. you just forgot to upload the paint images to imageshack.us save the paint document and then use imageshack to upload it.

i dont have a paint document its .pmumap so i cant upload it to anywhere even paint

If what you said is true… than all that is needed is a quick format change. Change the format of the pic so that it becomes a .jpg file instead of a .pmumap file, then you should be able to upload it anywhere you please.

how xD that would be nice becuase i downloaded a application to change ti but it didnt work on .pmumap :o :evil: :cry:

Well I’m not sure myself, but when I save a picture, I tend to use “save as” and it should ask where you want to save it, and you have to give the file a name or something, and under the file name should be the file format. Just change it to the .jpg file and it should work. If not… then I don’t know.

Try uploading the .pmumap file to a file hosting site like: www.mediafire.com

.pmumap isnt a picture format, and can only be loaded by the map editor

okay ill try that pikachu but mediafire tends to hate me
:(
lol ill get back to you on that ill go ry it right now :P

did u try the printscreen key? it copies the monitor and you can paste it onto a paint document.

yeah but i made a thread on the forums where its links to media fire and people clicked and seen my maps and told me they were good
i just cant see them myself for some reason
lol
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=720
thats it ^_^

okay i just donloaded the map to get more of the tile updates and it didnt have them can you update the download pleaseee :D becase for my forest/dark dungon im starting i need a moon lol and its not there hah