i cant get on pmu because of error

HELP!!! im erroring it says that there is a error because of a thing is missing here is why i think its erroring: i was updateing a update for the updater and it said it wasent responding i hit ok and i tryed to reloging onto the updater which you need to do to get on the game , well sence the update for the updater wasent finished it made it so i cant do updates which means i cant update the update the updater wich wasent finished so i cant even do updates anymore and i keep trying and without it updating i cant go to login and i cant get on game because i never got there so i cant play and i dont know what to do and it wont let me repair the game on install and it wont let me re install it either so im stuck i need a mod D: or pikachu can anyone help me

NOTE:sorry if you cant read that because its so long because if there is to many words it makes you dizzy im just a child thats why and i just want to get on pmu i do know how to chang IP and PORTS sense thats easy D: can anyone help me :cry:

Wrong board.
Try asking on Help forum.

ok

This should be locked,Deleted,moved now.