Extend a Warm Welcome to the NCFC!

As the title suggests, we the staff and community would like to welcome all those coming in from the Nintendo Community Fangame Convention!

Though I’m sure some of you might be wondering what the NCFC is all about. The NCFC is a 5 day exhibition (that started last Saturday) which various communities or individuals come together to vote, discuss, and celebrate the various aspects of Nintendo though the games that the fans themselves have crafted or have stormed up ideas for. Being that the NCFC is also a convention, there are also workshops and various tournaments and events that take place as well.

So how can you help while this is Convention is underway? There’s a few things you can do…:

1. Vote for us in our booth at Pokémon Section! The higher score and more people who vote, the better idea new players coming in will have about our game!
    2. Offer some feedback or make some discussion! You can do that either on our forums right here or can also post in our thread on the NCFC forums!
  2. Listen in to the NCFC radio (especially at 7PM EST!), and chat in the IRC Chat (especially at 7PM EST!)!
    4. Help make newcomers feel welcome! This, albeit simple task, is quite importantly the most important thing you can do to help PMU as a whole!

Once again, the PMU staff would like to welcome the NCFC to our community and welcome the PMU community to partake in everything the NCFC has to offer for this year!

Aww I didn’t log in to PMU yesterday :(

i have vote for pokemon mystrey universe this game pmu 5 star :D and i didnt now this is nintedno game xD :D

Do not post in threads older than 6 weeks old.
Locked.