Halloween Scary Story contest ~prizes~

Halloween is Among us and I need a scare!

Hello PMU its me Rook your friendly decapitated mapper and its time for a contest!

What type of contest? a scary story contest!

WINNERS!
1st place: shadowlake 5000 coins! Happy Halloween!
2nd place: Comit 2500 coins
3ed place: pokemon_exceeder35 1250 coins

meet me in-game to clam you prize!

Requirements:
-storys must have 150 words or more
-must be pokemon related
-must be scary!
-must have riolus err… never mind about the last one…

DEADLINE: oh its dead alright… …Brains…
im thinking 11/1 at… 1am good?

Prizes:
(note amount of money given depends on the number of entry’s. 10 entry’s or more there will be a prize boost!)

Contest ends the day after Halloween.

1st Prize:
Money
(if there are under 10 entry’s you will get 1000 coins over 10 you get 5000)

2nd Prize:
Half the money given to first place.

3rd Prize:
half the money given to 2ed Place.

“Hey, Eevee! Look at that woods over there!” Riolu said with a evil laugh. “…yay?” I answered. “well, I got a contest for you…let’s see who can reach the end of the woods with a happy face. If you are scare and you run out, you lose. Is that a deal? Unless you are a scary cat.”Riolu replied. “I’m not as scare as you are now look don’t think im small and I’m timid! I’m doing this all right!” I said angrily.
We ran into the woods without knowing we are being followed by some kind of shadow…And in no time we lose sight of each other. “Uhh…Riolu? Partner? Are you there?” I said feeling regret of what I said to Riolu. I’m really am timid. “Oh man… I lose it…?”I said to myself. “whoosh!” a sound came. “Who’s there?!”I shouted. The sound did not replied. “I wonder how riolu’s doing…”
“I bed Eevee is scared already, Besides there isn’t any ghost. Hump. I’m not that timid anyway.” Riolu said to himself. “ whoosh!” the sound came again. “…!” Riolu was shocked to hear that. “Come out! I’m not scared of you! I can sense your aura if I have to and I will use my Aura sphere at you! Riolu shouted. But without warning, Riolu got knocked by the mysterious force. Riolu then fell unconscious.
“Shadow ball full speed ahead to the end of the forest!” I shouted. The shadow ball hit the shadow once and the shadow fell to the ground revealing itself. It was a Zorua, The dark type pokemon. “Humm…finally you revealed yourself huh?” I said with a cold laugh. “Grr…” Zorua showed it’s sharp teeth and bit on my tail. “Ouch! What the heck are you doing to my tail!! I’ll show you my-!” But without finishing my speech, The Zorua used night burst on me. My tail bleed from the bite. I bleed as the attacks were too strong.
“ouch, Why must this day be scary…Oh right! I knew it…Halloween! We should do this contest next time cause when you go out to a scary place in Halloween it will be a bad luck! Oh…If only I stayed at home with Eevee…”Riolu mumbled to himself. “I wonder where am I? Ouch! Huh? My shoulder’s bleeding! It must be the effect of the knock just now. Oh…what am I suppose to do now?”
“Must find Riolu before we both get hurt seriously!” I said but I could only move slowly. The Zorua left me from the night burst attack with a cold laugh and I feel angry about it. “…! Riolu?! Is that you?” “Eevee?! ” Riolu replied. “But one question. Where are we?” “Maybe…in the middle of the woods or the end of it…! It’s the end of the woods yay! Now I can see the stairs! But there’s a problem. There’s overpowered Zoruas everywhere around the stairs.” I said. “I’ll use aura sphere somewhere and you go home from the stairs, I’ll run to the stairs just wait there!” “Aura sphere! Now let’s go now! Before Zoroak appears!”
And we reached home and rested for the bleeding to heal.

Ok so this isn’t really very scary but I like having Riolu as partner and myself as Eevee.

Ok so this isn’t really very scary but I like having Riolu as partner and myself as Eevee.

I drawn the background andthe riolu the eevee i got a problem so i put it as a sprite XP Ahh someone’s looking in!

Here’s my entry (and yes, on fanfiction.net, I’m malfunit).

Floatzel and the Power of Thinking.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5963286/1/b … f_Thinking

It’s 5 chapters long so far (prologue + 4 chapters).

This is Related to a show Avatar the last airbender meaning its similar to what someone said in that show hope thats ok :)
What night, in Treasure town a terrible blizzard was whipped up by a froslass, everyone stayed in there homes. After it was over the two hero’s Squirtle and pikachu went out to find the rest of the guild i igglybuff stayed behind to see if wigglytuff was still there i got to his room and all i could see was a fire and wigglytuff standing there, he said "It’s so cold and i can’t get warm. I rushed to Squirtle and pikachu only when we got back to the guild wigglytuff was gone, and the fire was still flickering. To this day if you look up at wigglytuffs guild you can see puff’s of smoke coming out from from the chimney like little wigglytuff is still trying to get warm! If you realize the impossible. Now i was telling this story to my friends in the woods. Then an old torkoal appeared! and asked if we wanted to stay in her inn then she said “you shouldn’t be staying out in the woods people have been disappearing for quite some time these days”. I said…Disappearing yes. After that i remember waking up in a cave then slowly fainting once more. i am assuming its a few years after the incident i have no idea what happened to my friends all i can see once more is WIGGLYTUFF and a fire then it gets dark. THE END

That’s only 120 words. Must be 150.

Out in Thunderstorm Forest, a group of kids sat around a fire. The kids were piplup, bulbasoar ,eevee, riolu, cyndaquil. They were surrounded by trees but then they heard a rustling noise. rust rust The kids came together and stared at the bush rustling, they shook while holding each other getting ready to scream. Something came out and it was an old weavile and scizor. “Ahhh!!!” the kids screamed. “Shush up now” nagged the weavile. “What are you trying to do, tell the darkest creatures where we are?” said scizor. “What are you talking about, darkest creatures?? You’re old bats so you’re a dark creature” said riolu with a tense face. “Hmm… Are you camping??” said scizor “Well duh” said bulbasoar “Well then let us tell you a scary story” said weavile.
“One night at the guild , the lights went out and all you can hear was the terrifying screams of your partners, when the lights came back, someone was missing. We lost our 3rd partner eevee. We tracked down some mysterious unidentifiable footprints and then it stopped meaning that our prey had jumped. At the end of the chase, there was a bright light and then on the ground was our eevee. It was in a critical condition and had been scratched on the paw. We had left it because it was too late. Then a year later we went back to the place.”
“Then what, huh??” said piplup
“Quiet and I’ll continue” said weavile
“Ok back to the story, when we got back to the place the footprints stopped we saw the tombstone we made for it then after walking closer, we saw an eevee on sitting there then it changed. It grew bigger and hairy then howled. We ran before it smelled us before we were next as prey. Then when we went to sleep we both had the same dream. We were there being surrounded by more of those were-eevee’s then the leader came, the leader had a scratch on its paw just like…. Yup you guessed it, our partner eevee. Then we woke up and talked about it and decided to come and respect eevee.”
“Wait… what do you mean come? Don’t you mean your going there?” said cyndaquil “Nope” said weavile. “You see, this is the place we were talking about” said scizor. gasp All of them were surprised. “So you mean that gulp this is the place 2 years ago??” said bulbasoar “You can tell which eevee will take the were-eevee form if it has a yellow eye glow just likeclaw covers mouth from behind trees and drags scizor SCREAM “Ah it’s here…RUN!!!” said weavile. The group was surrounded. The kids were all there except for eevee. And then 2 were-eevee came. 1 had a scratch on its arm and weavile noticed while the other talked and said “Thanks 4 the fun camping friends” “Your now a were-eevee???” said cyndaquil “I always was, that’s why I was already here when you kids appeared” evil laugh then howl
“Hey kids wanna hear a story??” said a lucario “Ok, 1st off, out in Thunderstorm Forest, a group of kids sat around a fire. The kids were piplup, bulbasoar ,eevee, riolu, cyndaquil. I was that riolu”

Its 3am I wake up to the sudden screams of innocent pokemon. This is the fifth time this week. I climb out of bed and look out the window. A full moon is in the sky. I get back into bed and look around and fall asleep. I think I should tell you a little about myself before I continue, well I am a delibird that goes by the name of comet I don’t know how I was brought into this world but I try to survive. Im the only pokemon I know of that’s not a flesh eating zombie. Anyway back to the story The next morning I awake to a zombie pichu laying by my bed. I quietly get up trying to avoid being eaten and shocked. I make it out the door but then it wakes up. I run as fast as I can I jump and fly out into the sky. Im not safe yet no where is safe there is no where you can hide or run. Im heading to the sinnoh region where Im hoping someone is still alive. The skies are pretty clear,from zombies a storm is coming, the clouds are dark. I have been flying for nearly eight hours and decide to take a rest . I am in the Kanto region now. I start a fire and notice a trail of berries. I decide to follow the trail cautiously. The trail leads to an old cave. I look inside of the cave and as I start to walk away I hear screaming. I run into the cave and there is a bunch of wild zombie zubats attack a igglybuff. I quickly look at my surroundings seeing loose stalagmites on the ceiling of the cave I reach into my sack and throw a present at one of the stalagmites. It lands right on top of one of the zubats. Seeing this affective I do this two more times killing the other two zubats. I approach the igglybuff cautiously keeping my distance. The igglybuff turns and runs into another part of the cave. I quickly following behind and two zombie geodude approach me from behind. Out of presents in my sack and I am cornered quickly I grab a rock from the ground and throw it its defective and I am getting more cornered in. Remembering I can fly I fly over the geodude and go to find the igglybuff. Before heading off again I fill my sack with rocks. I enter another part of the cave and approach the igglybuff. Under my breath I say ‘its ok I wont harm you”. I finally gain his trust. “Whats your name” I ask. He responds quietly “jigsaw” and followed by “whats yours?” I respond by saying “Comet”. I ask “so what happened to you are you lost?” he responds saying “ I was trying to get to the sinnoh region by going through this cave but I was surrounded by zubats and…” he breaks off as a zombie rhydon approaches. “Hurry get in my sack!” I cry. We lose the rhydon and find ourselves at the exit. I open up my sack and let jigsaw out. “Why do you have rocks in there!” he says. “ Oh um I don’t have any presents” I admit. We look up at the scenery of the mountains. “ Over those mountains and we will be in sinnoh” jigsaw says I nod and say “we have a long way, and it wont be easy we will have to ration our food and stay in the sky”. It gets dark and we head off into the mountains hoping we will survive this madness of a place. To be continued

THIS IS THE STORY OF HALLOWEEN. MHAAAWHAAA!

You know, they say you see your life flashing before your eyes when you’re on Death’s doorstep. But all I saw… was my innermost nightmare.

A blood-curdling scream broke the silence of the frozen air of the night.

“SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE, HELP!” A horrified looking woman ran out of the barren, lifeless citadel. Her clothes; torn and ragged, her hair; a dirty mess, was hanging around her flushed and panicked face. She stumbled over a root, catching herself with a blood soaked hand.

A traveler came running, curious as to what could make such a noise. The woman, in her panic ran to him, and collapsed.

“M-maam! Maam, wake up! What happened?!” The traveler bent down, clutching her as he observed his surroundings. “Why are you out here all alone? And at this time of night at that?!”

The woman, shaking, latched onto his shirt trying to find safety, while glancing frantically around. “…Dead…” She sobbed, “All dead!”

“Who’s dead?” He pushed her away to look at her face, “Who’s dead?!”

“M-my friends” Her eyes widened and looked panicked as she clutched him, “M-my brother, he’s s-still in there. and it’s ah-after…” She began looking around frantically, and suddenly went white. “ME! IT’S AFTER ME!” She shouted. “P-please help me!My b-brother, he’s the only one I have left.”

The traveler, while reluctant, couldn’t leave her like this; she was clearly insane; that citadel had been home to only animals for years. “Fine” He said in a stern voice, “what kind of man would I be if I didn’t help a young lady such as you?” He said in an uplifting voice.

“T-thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!” She said as she hugged him tightly. “L-let’s take the road though” he murmured embarrassingly.

On the way back, the frantic woman managed to calm down. “I’m Misty, and you’re…?” The woman said. “Ash.” He replied. “We’re here.” Misty said as they arrived.

The building looked ominous up close. Ash, still thinking the woman was a nut didn’t notice that she had reverted back to her once terrified state. “T-this way.” Misty murmured, as she led him through the winding corridors of the citadel, glancing around as if she knew something was there.

After what had felt like years in the old dirty building, a strange laughter broke the silence that had overtook the two. “O-over here, Ash.” Misty said as she pushed a half broken door to the side. “This is w-where he was.” she stuttered as she crept forward.

Upon entering the room, they heard a loud crash. The wall had collapsed behind them, trapping them within this room. Then they saw it. The lifeless body of a young boy sat in the corner of the room. “Dear god, maybe she wasn’t insane. M-maybe something really is here” Ash thought. “BROTHER!” Misty screamed as they ran towards the body, “What happened? H-how could you leave me?” She squeezed out through her tears.

Their hearts stopped, as a loud laughter had started to emerge from behind them. The two arose from the ground. As they turned around their eyes met with two bright red eyes, and sinister smile of a translucent purple creature. Before the two could react the creature in a blood chilling scream said…

GENGAR

Im having some errors when i post the story but let me say is that i dont want any prizes cause the story isnt mine and i didnt make it but If you want a good Pokemon scary story go to the link and scroll down until you get to the Qoute and read! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[spoilerCome Follow ME!!:5azpkbnd]http://www.pokestation.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2988&postcount=1

[/details]

[shout]Wow! That was…a very interesting read there. Anyway, the reason for this edit is that I just want to put it out there for anyone that may decide to read this story. It IS PG-13, so if you get scared easily, don"t read it! There are also other stories listed in that topic, too. I"ve only read one other one, but the content of the story can be very…mature, so I advise you to be careful and get permission from a parent if you"re under 13. We"re not responsible if anything happens.
Thank you.
~Andy
Administrative Rank, Moderator[/shout]

Re: Halloween Scary Story contest ~prizes~
by shadowlake » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 am

THIS IS THE STORY OF HALLOWEEN. MHAAAWHAAA!

You know, they say you see your life flashing before your eyes when you’re on Death’s doorstep. But all I saw… was my innermost nightmare.

wow that is a good opening sentence :D i watch ugly americans they have stuff like that in the opening Great job Shadow :DD

The Hash Swinging Slasher (pokemon Version) Different version compared to the other one.
Characters:
Drowzee as (Squidward)
Psyduck as (Spongebob)
Scyther as (Hash Swinging Slasher)

Minor Characters:
Corphish as (Mr Krabs)
Staryu as (Patrick)
Ghost as (haunter)
Kaburumo as (Plankton)
Ishizumai as (Garry)

The Story Begins Now…

At the Krusty Krab, it was getting dark. Psyduck and Drowzee was about to finish work until Corphish saw Kaburumo Chum Bucket opened for 23 hours. Just when Psyduck and Drowzee were about to leave and to open the door, Corphish stopped them and said, “All Right Boys, you are not leaving because the Krusty Krab is open for 24 hours”.

“But Corphish… we need some rest” said Drowzee.

“Yea and I need to go home and feed Ishizumai” said Psyduck.

“No going home FOREVER” said Corphish.

Corphish opens the door and runs home while Drowzee was so angry because he has to stay with Psyduck EVERYDAY! At Night time, people were buying krabby patty’s but Drowzee was so bored that he asked Psyduck if he wanted to listen to a story and Psyduck said yes.

(Now this is where the STORY BEGINS XD)

“It’s called the hash swinging slasher” said Drowzee.

“The hash swingping, hash swingning” said Psyduck.

“SHHH, IT’S THE HASH SWINGING SLASH” said Drowzee.

“One night, he was frying the patty until the lights went flicking on and off, the phone was ringing but there was nobody there and a bus came and the hash swinging slash was just standing there.” said Drowzee.

“He walked towards the door and opened it and he said “gotcha” said Drowzee.
Psyduck was scared that he was about to get a headache until Drowzee went asleep.

At 3:00, Staryu alarm clock rang and woke him up, and he quickly grabbed his krabby patty from the fridge but he didn’t know he was the only one that’s at home living near his neighbor’s.
Back at the Krusty Krab, Drowzee has just woken up but when he turned around, Psyduck was not there. He was scared to be alone but just then… the lights were flicking on and off that the door opened and a ghost came in. The Ghost went towards Drowzee and said “OOGA OOGA BOOGA”.
Drowzee was scared and ran across the room but when the lights turned on, it was just Haunter. Haunter laughed when he scared Drowzee and left.

Next the phone rang, Drowzee picked it up but no one was answering. Psyduck came out of the toilet but the bus came, and out comes someone. He was just standing there.
Drowzee and Psyduck hid under the counter, the door opens. He had a weapon that he was holding, his eyes were red. The lights turn off and he opens the door, walks towards the counter, Drowzee SCREAMED LIKED a GIRL that he fainted.

The Hash Swinging Slasher was at the front of the counter that the lights turned on, and it was just Scyther. “Can I please buy a krabby patty? I rang up earlier but was scared to talk” said Scyther.
But then, the Lights went off and on and Psyduck saw Corphish turning the lights on and off that he laughed when he saw Drowzee fainted. They all ate a krabby patty except Drowzee.
The End.

thx for the votes guyz i am really happy:P^^

Yay second place but i have a couple questions

1. When will the game be back on
  2. When it is on where and when will we meet?

Well I know its al little late, but the fun is turning it in, so here’s my story (I wrote it)…

Pokemon:
Shadow Escape

Intro
In the beginning there was darkness, but when the universe was created the darkness was sealed away in a chamber, never to be opened…

Ch.1
100,000,000,000 years later, the power plant…
Bzzz, bzzzz, bzzzzzzz, ZAP!!!
“X the powers back on!” yelled an Electrivire though it was almost impossible to hear over the raging storm.
“Good job lets head back home, I can’t wait to get back to our house, and warm up next to the fire.” yelled a Salamence.
“Ok team, back to our house it is!” decided their leader, Gallade.

Ok, you’re probably thinking “wait a second, whose X and any of these Pokemon, and what are they doing???” Well “X” is also known as Xcaliber, the Gallade, their leader. The Electrivire is named “Thunder”, and the Salamence’s name is “Draco”. Many years ago they formed an exploration team, now they are know as “Team Universal Worriers”, the greatest exploration team in the universe! Anyway, back to the story…

“What’s going on Thunder?!” asked Draco.
“I don’t know the winds really picked up!” yelled Thunder, on the back of Draco along with Xcaliber.

All of a sudden a tornado of darkness appeared.
“AAAAAAA!” they all screamed as the cyclone slashed around.
Finally the tornado overpowered the three Pokemon, and a wormhole opened up, Draco and Thunder were pulled in but Xcaliber was spared; now the Gallade was falling down from the sky to the ground!

Ch.2
“Do you think he’s alright?” asked a mysterious voice.
“I don’t know he fell from out of nowhere” replied another.
“……….! WHA! Where am I??!!” asked Xcaliber as he woke up.
Gallade was lying on the beach; next to him were two Pokemon; Umbreon and a Lepardas.
“Good, you’re awake. I’m Psych, the Lepardas. And this is Shadow, the Umbreon.” said Psych.
“You fell out of no where, you’ve been out for a while now. I’m glad your awake.” said Shadow.
“I have to go, my friends, my team…” Gallade went on.
“Relax, and what are you talking about?” asked Psych
“What’s with all the commotion out here?” asked an Absol, as it walked out from his house and sat down next to Xcaliber.
“Scar, this is… um what’s your name? asked Shadow.
“I’m Xcaliber, the leader of Team Universal Warriors.” replied Gallade.
“WHAT! You’re THE Gallade” yelled Shadow and Psych.
“Something huge must had happened, and by the way my name Scar. So please tell us your story.” said the Absol.
So Xcaliber told them everything that happened.
“We better get moving then.” said Lepardas.
“What do you mean” Gallade asked.
“We better find your friends, you know, were an exploration team to!” replied Psych.
So they began there journey to find Xcaliber’s friends and what caused that tornado.

Ch.3

Lightning struck then thunder roared, tornados where everywhere whipping around, Xcaliber looked up and saw a portal upon just above a mysterious mountain, evil spirits where flying out of the wormhole then Gallade heard a voice say “The Shadow Escape has began!!”. 
“AAA!” Gallade sat up in his bed, surrounding him was Shadow, Psych and Scar. 
“Are you alright, it looked like you were having a nightmare?” asked Shadow.
“I did, I think it was telling me something.” replied Gallade.
“What was it about?” Psych asked.

So Xcaliber told them all about it.
“It is a sign!” said Scar surprisingly.
“What does it mean?” asked Shadow.
“It tells us what is happening, and where your friends are! According to your description about the mountain, this activity takes place at Mt. Dusk! That is also where your friends are. But what is happening, well there is a legend about when our universe was created. Follow me, I have a copy of it in my office.” Explained Scar as he walked out of the room to his office.
Then Gallade saw the copy, it was on a old stone with engravings on it, in the Unown language, it said…

“In the begging their was darkness, but when the universe was created the darkness was sealed away forever, never to be opened. But one day it will be opened and internal darkness well be thrown onto the world, also know as the Shadow Escape. However, a hero will put a stop to the darkness and bring everlasting light, to all. The hero who seals the darkness, will have a sword in both of his hands, and in is heart.”

“Wow.” said Xcaliber.
“Don’t you see, the hero is you, Xcaliber. When it talks about the swords, you have swords in both hands and your name, it is a sword from an old legend!” explained Scar.
“Come on guys, lets head to Mt. Dusk.” called Shadow already walking out the door.

Ch.4
“All we their yet!!??” asked Shadow exhaustedly.
“I think we are!” replied Psych reaching to the top of the mountain.
The team was climbing up Mt. Dusk, finally they reached the top. Their were steps made of darkness, at the top was a portal!
“Finally!” said Xcaliber.
So the team ran up the stairs and into the portal.
“WOW!” They all said as they looked around, there was a palace of darkness, evil spirits were flying everywhere.
“Draco, Thunder, where are you?!” yelled Gallade.
“Xcaliber, is that you? Where over here!” replied Draco.
Gallade ran over where he heard the voice. There was Draco and Thunder, they were both in a cage. Gallade quickly freed them by slicing the cages in half with his sword- like arms.
“Thanks X.” said Electrivire.
BOOM! BOOM!
“WHO GOES THEIR!” echoed a voice.
Then from out of the shadows of the ground came 3 Pokemon!
“Who are you?!” asked Gallade.
“I am Sazandora, this is Zekrom and this is Zoroark!” replied Sazandora.
“Why are you trying to destroy the world!” asked Scar.
“Simple, I AM darkness, I destroy everything! But now I will destroy you! Zekrom, Zoroark, destroy them!” announced Sazandora.
First Zekrom used Cross Thunder, Gallade dodged it and used Psycho Cut, meanwhile Zoroark used Night Burst, but right before it hit Scar an the team, Salamence used Protect. Attacks flew back and forth, from team to team. In the end Scar, Shadow and Psych where knocked out, and Draco and Thunder were very weakened, but Zoroark and Zekrom were knocked out.
“Gallade, you have to go by yourself, it’s the only way you can beat him according to the legend.” Scar explained.
“Ok!” replied Xcaliber.
So Xcaliber walked up the stairs into the final door of the palace.

Ch.5
“I see you made it out alive, I’ve been waiting for you, Gallade.” said Sazandora.
“I challenge you, I will put a stop to your evil schemes!” replied Gallade.
“Well, I accept!” said Sazandora.
Gallade started off by using Psycho Cut, Sazandora quickly dodged and used Draco Meteor. It hit Gallade! Xcaliber got right back up and used Psychic, but Sazandora reflected it by using Outrage! The battle went on with the same results, Gallade attacking but getting beat by Sazandora. Eventually Gallade was almost destroyed but Sazandora was at full power.
“This is almost laughable, I thought you were powerful!” laughed Sazandora.
“I…will….win.” Gallade said weakly.
All of a sudden Xcaliber started to glow, their was a blinding light and Gallade was lifted into the air, when the light disappeared Gallade was transformed! He had the same body style, but his arms where swords, to be exact, they were Xcalibers!! Instead of being green he was red! And his face and body he had a full on armor set!
“I WILL NOT LOOSE!” yelled Xcaliber.
“Bring it on!” replied Sazandora.
Xcaliber charged him, his swords made full contact! Sazandora fell to the ground. Then Sazandora used Hyper Voice, but Xcaliber blocked it with his shield then deflected it! The battle was quickly over, it ended wit Gallade’s swords pointed at Sazandora’s neck!
“It’s over!” said Gallade, ready to end it all, when he remembered the prophecy.
Gallade quickly looked around, he saw a stone wall that had crumbled to the ground, that had to be the seal! Xcaliber picked up Sazandora using Psychic, and with all his power Gallade threw him in the chamber!
“NOOOOOO!” yelled Sazandora as he was pulled in along with all of the darkness!

Epilogue
When Gallade and the team returned back home they were a hero, as for Sazandora, he was sealed away for eternity. Finally everything was safe and the world was back to normal.

THE
END

Nice story