Computer Coma?

Edit (11-11-2010): PMU is now online!

Wondering what’s been going on with this crazy long down time? I thought so. So one day turned on the computer windows wouldn’t start-up. Tried various methods trying to get the problem solved, but I wasn’t getting anywhere. Thanks to some suggestions and guides and that one person going though them, finally managed to pull out the files in the graveyard. Still in the process in swapping them over. Which is a real pain due to the amount of files and folders of old PMU and PMU7.

Have to admit this could have been planned a bit more. Then again, this sort of thing doesn’t happen everyday.
Still have no clue when the server will be up.
Just be happy the accounts are still there. (You should have seen the load time on that thing. It wasn’t pretty! If you thought music updates where bad…this was was just…I can’t even say.)

Long story short~ PMU Computer is in a coma> Flare had to hit it with a hammer and steal files back> To be continued…

oh succes with your computer and all that hard stuff:P

Keep going hope server will up soon:P

Goodluck!!

shadowlake

Is it not a coma*
a comma would be this… -> ,
but yes, it’s great to see you’re making progress!

So is it up or down? If yes will we be getting a new pmu to download with no updates? If no then i hope it gets fixed soon! :lol:

YAY FLARE!! that is awesome to hear! That would have been so disastrous if your programs were stuck in a dead, sorry in a coma, computer.
but I am glad to hear some kind of news and prgress!
GOOD LUCK :D

=o Just wondering…has that comp been up for a really long time or over charged? Maybe that could be a problem. x3 Anyway I don’t know much but hopefully the computer will be fixed.

[spoilerI got bored so…:21f1ijrq]
(Uh…?)

[/details]

The server is now online!