The End of Music [Updates]

You may have guessed from the title of this post, today marks the end of music [updates] in PMU. As of this point on, you will not need to download any music updates when installing the game. However, music will still be available ingame. And you don’t have to do anything to enable it!

In our last client update, we have added a feature that allows us to stream all of the game’s music from the internet. This lets you listen to music as you play, without having to first download over 500mb worth of music!

In addition, for those of you who have been having issues with the updater freezing while downloading music, you no longer have to worry. Those issues have been resolved (mainly because there is no music to download anymore), so you can finally enter the game!

Enjoy!

Cool, it’ll be awesome that the music updates are gone. :D

=\ I can’t update because the update freezes, and I couldn’t close the application.

Help i cant get in game it keeps freezing!!!

It kept freezing for me, you just gotta keep attempting it til it works.

it froze on 98% on one of my attempts… I was like >_<

so it will eventualy work?

Uhh…well, I couldn’t close it and when I try to run another one, it said “Another instance of PMU is already running!”
Maybe I have to re-log? o-o
._. I hope to get on soon…

IT STILL WONT WORK I NEED A PORTABLE CLIENT!!! :!: :shock: :( :? :evil: :!: :?:

Uhh…well, I couldn’t close it and when I try to run another one, it said “Another instance of PMU is already running!”
Maybe I have to re-log? o-o
._. I hope to get on soon…[/quote]

Restart your computer and try again. The updater should be more stable after you update package KB-A-0001

It wont work D:::::::::::::::::::::: no one will help me fix it can i just have a client with no updates?
:cry:

Yeah, it worked after 3 or 4 tries for me. Just keep at it, and keep a task manager handy in case it freezes

I just updated the installer’s files, which should include the stable updater. If you are having issues with updating, reinstall the game (it’ll be quick now, about 5 minutes).

haha Ive tried at least 15 times, and restarted a couple times. I kept using task manager to close it then try again, but it keeps freezing at 17% or 24%. I think 34% is the furthest ive gotten haha i guess 16th try will be the lucky one?

correction, maybe 18th will be lol

It’s not going any farther… from here for me atleast.So in pmu if you see or know is BrokenSoul is online tell her i said the update wont work for me cuz it stops on 6-9%

~Thanks,Kamesai :C

Have both of you reinstalled the entire game…? Redownload the installer and select the “Install” option

Yay! it works, I just had to reinstall the installer or something like you said. I am in the game once again! :) thanks!

there’s a weird error popping up after i updated…
reinstalled it, that error still pops up.

Please this is like my 50TH time and im not getting ANYWHERE!!! IDK What TO DOO!!! HELP ME!!! :( :? :?: :!: :| :evil: :x :( :o :shock:

I have reinstalled pmu but heres the problem… I have a update thats in the way and its from September!!! thats the only thing thats stopping me and its big and freezes! :(

STILL NO PROGRESS I’LL NEVER GET ON PMU D::; (CRIES)