Set to lvl10 Glitch

Im not sure where to post glitches now, i can’t seem to find the bugs report. Anyways, this is indeed a glitch that started with an error, this is basicly what happened in detail:
I was in a party with another player, who crashed and therefor left but the party of mine was still open. I went to enter the dungeon and then it crashed, the error was a corrupt memory which is common for me, and then the game had to close. I started it up again, and it appeared that my swinu[in slot 2] was missing and i was my leader, as if it had fainted. This is odd because I entered the dungeon as my slot 3 pokemon. I was also standing top left of the crossroads, where you are when you have defeated the dojo. I went to enter grassroot town where I got two object out of referance errors and the game had to close again. I started it up and went to the assembly to get my swinub back, but when i got it, it was at level 10. Before, the same swinub had been level 20. Im not concerned about getting my swinubs level back, but more on how it could possibly effect other people. It’s possible that it could have been one of but I’m not sure what would’ve caused it to happen. Also, all the items that had been stored before were in my inventory. Thankfully they weren’t duplicated.

Forgot to mention: The dungeon was holiday cave.

This happened to me as well. I entered Holiday Cave, and later (after the server crashed) my Glaceon was level 10, instead of 20.

Okay…so first I went in, got an error, crashed. Logged back in, and I was still my Mightyena, which I had entered with. I went through, and relogged 1-3 times because of a glitchy chatbox. Then my Mightyena got killed by a Snover and Swinub, and I also crashed again. Relogging, I saw the battle log while it was still loading, with the Snover and Swinub soundly beating up my Glaceon, whom was the leader. Then the server went down. I logged back on once the server was back up, and then when I went to storage I noticed Glaceon was level 10. I told Andeh about it, and he told me to giveup, which did not work.

can you take a picture of it? just press f11 on what you wanna put and then go to tinypic and find the photo in the pmu folder. and then get the link for forums and put it here.

We’re working on fixing this. If anyone else encountered a similar problem, please post here, and include what happened right before you got the bug.

(This thread should go into the Bugs board)