longer then normal

I was just woundering, why has the server been down for almost a day? When an admin restarts the server it is ussualy just off for about 5min. So is it there is a humongus update, or is there a problem? Please respond, thanks.

Xcalibur

Ive noticed this too Xcalibur, when ive been trying to log on today multiple times, at least i know its the server being down now and not my computer lol :roll:.

Right now I am very close to figuring out this error!! I was determined to find this out, and I was looking through the update files in my client folder. There I found 3 updates dated “1/3/2011” that was yesterday! What I think happend is, The update is in our client folder, but, has not made it to the actule game! So if we can somehow make the update get to the game, we can play agian! It is just a guess, but it sounds pretty acurite!

Xcalibur

I’m fairly certain there’s a problem with the game. I’m not exactly sure what the problem is, but right before the server went down there were quite a few oddities in the game. For the most part all of the NPC enemies were simply standing there and stopped attacking server wide. I think the developers are simply taking their time trying to find the source of the glitch so they can prevent this from happening again, so don’t worry! It might take a bit, but I’m fairly sure they’ll have things fixed up really soon!

All i know is when the NPCs go offline, then that means you can’t; switch maps, login, server will be offline for a long time.

you dont need to know just wait and there probably will be something for us for New Years.

Nothing to fuss about. The team is working hard to fix the glitch.