Guild Disowning

This was kind of reported already, but im now begining to belive this is a bug rather than a guild troll.
The disowning spree the plagued Seeking Suprises turned its attention to my guild, Pichu Elites.
First, i was randomly kicked from the guild whilst i was away in the dojo. At first i briefly suspected Aura4stars, as he was the only guild member i recognised on the online list. He then re-added me to the guild.
Then i thought it might be some random troll in the guild. Later that same day, UberKirby logged on at which point both he and Aura4stars had also been kicked from the guild.
That was yesterday. Today i was once again sitting away in the dojo and i came back to see my guild gone again. Aura conveniently was also kicked, so i had to use a back up account to add us back in.
What makes me think this is a bug and not a troll is because i have just logged on again and am once again guildless. I had no guild as soon as i came online, yet when i went offline i still had it. A player cannot be behind at least THIS occurence of it…

This was kind of reported already, but im now begining to belive this is a bug rather than a guild troll.
The disowning spree the plagued Seeking Suprises turned its attention to my guild, Pichu Elites.
First, i was randomly kicked from the guild whilst i was away in the dojo. At first i briefly suspected Aura4stars, as he was the only guild member i recognised on the online list. He then re-added me to the guild.
Then i thought it might be some random troll in the guild. Later that same day, UberKirby logged on at which point both he and Aura4stars had also been kicked from the guild.
That was yesterday. Today i was once again sitting away in the dojo and i came back to see my guild gone again. Aura conveniently was also kicked, so i had to use a back up account to add us back in.
What makes me think this is a bug and not a troll is because i have just logged on again and am once again guildless. I had no guild as soon as i came online, yet when i went offline i still had it. A player cannot be behind at least THIS occurence of it…

Spino, I still think its a player , because I saw you guildless twice at different times of the day today O.o
both times you were afk
But still it might be something to look into

An idea that was suggested as a fix to this problem was when anyone was disowned from a guild a message appears:
Aura4stars disowned you from the guild.

this would prove if its a troll or not

and same goes for adding.
Ex: Char wants to add you to the guild Seeking Surprises (Accept, Decline)

the link for this discussion is:
http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4264&p=49087#p49087

D=
CHAR/CHARTICUNO!!!
you copyrighted my statement without permission D=.
I think its a good idea because it could enable members to add new members again
i want to be in a guild no lol =3

In case people are not aware, this also happened to Kyorgre; the former leader of our guild under a different account. He logged off to check something on another account, at which point he WAS in the guild. He then relogged and suddenly, he was guildless (also of note is the fact his account he was checking was also guildless).
This wouldnt be much of a problem if he hadnt of deleted the account that was the guild leader some time back.

What i suggest is the following:

1. Add Kyorgre back into the guild, preferably as the leader (as only leaders can add players to the guild).
  2. Whether Kyorgre is made the leader or not, i really do think that FULL members should be able to add TRAINEES to the guild and disown them, but only the LEADER can make or kick full member, whilst trainees can simply use the guild chat.
  1. Yes
  2. Brilliant idea, I love it.

I’m liking your mind Spino xD

Well unfortunately i wanted to joina guild but had to wait for the leader who seemed to be away while i was on.
It took about a day or 2 till i was in the guild, im afraid some people wont be able to wait that long if the leaderds r unactive.