I've becom permamuted and need help!!

I have a brother and he was online. simple enough. But he was tormenting me, badmouthing me, offending me and being an all around nuisance. so i used some asterisks, not the actual words, to show my feelings. Someone then started telling me off and took screenshots of the incedent. ever since, i became permamuted and dont know how to solve my current predicament. If you have any advice, please let me know. my usernames are Dragonfire and CoxperoXXIX.

Thankyou, Coxpero.

1. probably should’ve reported him…
  2. i have a brother on, and he constently annoys me but i just ignore him :P
  3. asterisks are pretty much the same as swearing as they imply it
  4. for a mute i think you need 3 offensises i dunno the requierments for a perm
  5. how to solve it, just stay in pmu and hopefully they will unmute you

Thanks Alex, thats exactly what ill do, in the meantime however, ill have to find some way to communicate online without using my alternate player.

Coxpero ;)

If I recall, Implying swear words with asterisks is just as bad and still against the rules.

Also Don’t try using an Alt account, you will make it worse for you self.

Thanks, Kirk. I was’nt even swearing or implying a swear word. it was this exact sentance: ******* you jaxon, you *******, go to ***********.: the actal word was CHICKEN!!! so i :said chicken you jaxon, you chicken, go to chicken ****.

Thanks for that. and just for being mean, me is going steal your cookies tonight in your sleep. you get no cookies for breakfast!!! :evil:
Coxpero.
p.s: how do insert an image on the forum post? Thank you.

Then actually say chicken or people are pretty much going to interperate it as a swear. .w.

Neon, I suggest you quiet down. Even if you were saying “chicken” (which is nonsense if you ask me) using the “H” Word is also against the rules. You will be unmuted when the time comes

You’re just making yourself sound ridiculous. With this, you just proved you deserved to be muted. Be quiet now. -_-